| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Deleted User 197371 Guest
|
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Wania wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | It's ok I was only poisoned I am back to white knight
Leave wania alone |
Im sick of you, and everyone else pretending to be my friend just to turn back around and be a douche towards me just to gain a rep or two.
Fuck you cryoma. |
That's why you be friends with me.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Wania wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | Why do you even care what we say?
I get made fun of every day and I don't care enough to begin to care about caring.
Being overweight is so common these days it's like being poor or sick, nothing to make fun over, unless you're a bunch of jerks on the internet, which is pathetic, but still funny, idk peace out I have lunches to eat. |
I dont care about what lets say, Cancerous bullfrog say. I care about the fact that people I think are my friends. like you..... Act like a dick just so someone else will laugh, and you and other do it at my expense. I guess you are just so cool and awesome that it doesnt matter if you loose a friend, you have so many...right? | I hope you don't feel like that towards me, because I've always called you fat... but we're still cool right?
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Wania Master Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 27 Sep 2007 Posts: 275
|
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Up2Admin wrote: | | Wania wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | Why do you even care what we say?
I get made fun of every day and I don't care enough to begin to care about caring.
Being overweight is so common these days it's like being poor or sick, nothing to make fun over, unless you're a bunch of jerks on the internet, which is pathetic, but still funny, idk peace out I have lunches to eat. |
I dont care about what lets say, Cancerous bullfrog say. I care about the fact that people I think are my friends. like you..... Act like a dick just so someone else will laugh, and you and other do it at my expense. I guess you are just so cool and awesome that it doesnt matter if you loose a friend, you have so many...right? | I hope you don't feel like that towards me, because I've always called you fat... but we're still cool right? |
You and ive never really been friends. not "notfriends" either. were just. yeah. cool. still cool.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
She's not fat though, she's overweight, it goes slender<lean<average<chubby<overweight<fat<butterball<obese<morbidly obese<jabba the hut
Last edited by Cryoma on Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Butters Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 17 Mar 2007 Posts: 1373
|
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
dis thread
my face
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
107.79 KB |
| Viewed: |
4194 Time(s) |

|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
bfsdbsdfbdsfb Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54
Joined: 06 Sep 2007 Posts: 702 Location: Oh noez.
|
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:41 pm Post subject: |
|
|
cryoma talking out of his ass
as per usual
_________________
bsdfbdsfb |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:42 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| akaecius wrote: | cryoma talking out of his ass
as per usual |
sorry my regular mouth is occupied in the real world
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:47 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| someone post original i have an idea
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
bfsdbsdfbdsfb Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54
Joined: 06 Sep 2007 Posts: 702 Location: Oh noez.
|
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:47 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Brolock wrote: | | someone post original i have an idea |
original
_________________
bsdfbdsfb |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:51 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma wrote: | | http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=5111290#5111290 | thanks bro
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
paupav Master Cheater
Reputation: 13
Joined: 15 Apr 2011 Posts: 314 Location: P. Sherman 42, Wallaby Way, Sydney
|
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Wania you must admit those photoshoped pictures are funny
I ROFLMFAO
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
SFP+ Comp. talk moderator
Reputation: 26
Joined: 02 May 2007 Posts: 1228 Location: Sweden
|
Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:49 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma wrote: | | She's not fat though, she's overweight, it goes slender<lean<average<chubby<overweight<fat<butterball<obese<morbidly obese<jabba the hut | No. She's obese. She takes pictures in angles that profit her.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:46 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Yo I didnt even know wania was around in 2010.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Dark‮‮ Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 16 Jun 2011 Posts: 79 Location: <3
|
Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:25 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma wrote: | | She's not fat though, she's overweight, it goes slender<lean<average<chubby<overweight<fat<butterball<obese<morbidly obese<jabba the hut |
| Safko wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | | She's not fat though, she's overweight, it goes slender<lean<average<chubby<overweight<fat<butterball<obese<morbidly obese<jabba the hut | No. She's obese. She takes pictures in angles that profit her. |
She is fat.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|