| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:52 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I made another.
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
106.07 KB |
| Viewed: |
4659 Time(s) |

|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Wania Master Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 27 Sep 2007 Posts: 275
|
Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:54 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma wrote: | | I made another. |
I probably would use it if it wasnt for the fact that 50% of the people here wanna cover me up with a paperbag.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Nirojan How do I cheat?
Reputation: 108
Joined: 16 Sep 2008 Posts: 0 Location: seshville
|
Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Wania wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | | I made another. |
I probably would use it if it wasnt for the fact that 50% of the people here wanna cover me up with a paperbag. |
:I
_________________
| Quote: | | yo i b 22 tryna make it in dis rap game but da steetz dont got luv for no wun na mean so im out hea tryna holla at da fams on dis innernet shit u no way i sayin |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Channel GannoK pffrt
Reputation: 130
Joined: 12 Apr 2008 Posts: 608
|
Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Wania wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | | I made another. |
I probably would use it if it wasnt for the fact that 50% of the people here wanna cover me up with a paperbag. |
How about you just never show your face so you don't get loved/hated. There is no need to show your face on the internetz. especially since there are lurking 13 year olds fapping to your pictures atm.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:58 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| LOL TO0K
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Garavito Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 21 Jun 2009 Posts: 387
|
Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Rapist wrote: | | Wania wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | | I made another. |
I probably would use it if it wasnt for the fact that 50% of the people here wanna cover me up with a paperbag. |
How about you just never show your face so you don't get loved/hated. There is no need to show your face on the internetz. especially since there are lurking 13 year olds fapping to your pictures atm. |
Like me.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Channel GannoK pffrt
Reputation: 130
Joined: 12 Apr 2008 Posts: 608
|
Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Caturman wrote: | | Rapist wrote: | | Wania wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | | I made another. |
I probably would use it if it wasnt for the fact that 50% of the people here wanna cover me up with a paperbag. |
How about you just never show your face so you don't get loved/hated. There is no need to show your face on the internetz. especially since there are lurking 13 year olds fapping to your pictures atm. |
Like me. |
lolchubbies
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| k I'll make one
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Wania wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | | I made another. |
I probably would use it if it wasnt for the fact that 50% of the people here wanna cover me up with a paperbag. |
I dunno what to say, you asked for a sig and I went through the trouble of making it twice.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Wania Master Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 27 Sep 2007 Posts: 275
|
Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma wrote: | | Wania wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | | I made another. |
I probably would use it if it wasnt for the fact that 50% of the people here wanna cover me up with a paperbag. |
I dunno what to say, you asked for a sig and I went through the trouble of making it twice. |
I know.So thanks. But I cant use it, which you probably understand.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:29 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Wania wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | | Wania wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | | I made another. |
I probably would use it if it wasnt for the fact that 50% of the people here wanna cover me up with a paperbag. |
I dunno what to say, you asked for a sig and I went through the trouble of making it twice. |
I know.So thanks. But I cant use it, which you probably understand. |
No, I don't.
If you really that insecure and think that a paper bag is really necessary, then here's your paper bag.
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
129.89 KB |
| Viewed: |
4601 Time(s) |

|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Channel GannoK pffrt
Reputation: 130
Joined: 12 Apr 2008 Posts: 608
|
Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma wrote: | | Wania wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | | Wania wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | | I made another. |
I probably would use it if it wasnt for the fact that 50% of the people here wanna cover me up with a paperbag. |
I dunno what to say, you asked for a sig and I went through the trouble of making it twice. |
I know.So thanks. But I cant use it, which you probably understand. |
No, I don't.
If you really that insecure and think that a paper bag is really necessary, then here's your paper bag. |
Surprisingly this made me lol.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Nirojan How do I cheat?
Reputation: 108
Joined: 16 Sep 2008 Posts: 0 Location: seshville
|
Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma wrote: | | Wania wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | | Wania wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | | I made another. |
I probably would use it if it wasnt for the fact that 50% of the people here wanna cover me up with a paperbag. |
I dunno what to say, you asked for a sig and I went through the trouble of making it twice. |
I know.So thanks. But I cant use it, which you probably understand. |
No, I don't.
If you really that insecure and think that a paper bag is really necessary, then here's your paper bag. |
yah, cryoma put alotta work into that and I think it looks great
infact i thout he wuz haxing so i was like no wai lol
_________________
| Quote: | | yo i b 22 tryna make it in dis rap game but da steetz dont got luv for no wun na mean so im out hea tryna holla at da fams on dis innernet shit u no way i sayin |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Wania Master Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 27 Sep 2007 Posts: 275
|
Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| better?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:35 pm Post subject: |
|
|
no, just forget it, I'm going home.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|