Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Wania is a walrus.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Deleted User 197371
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wania wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
It's ok I was only poisoned I am back to white knight
Leave wania alone


Im sick of you, and everyone else pretending to be my friend just to turn back around and be a douche towards me just to gain a rep or two.
Fuck you cryoma.


That's why you be friends with me.
Back to top
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wania wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
Why do you even care what we say?
I get made fun of every day and I don't care enough to begin to care about caring.
Being overweight is so common these days it's like being poor or sick, nothing to make fun over, unless you're a bunch of jerks on the internet, which is pathetic, but still funny, idk peace out I have lunches to eat.


I dont care about what lets say, Cancerous bullfrog say. I care about the fact that people I think are my friends. like you..... Act like a dick just so someone else will laugh, and you and other do it at my expense. I guess you are just so cool and awesome that it doesnt matter if you loose a friend, you have so many...right?
I hope you don't feel like that towards me, because I've always called you fat... but we're still cool right?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Wania
Master Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 27 Sep 2007
Posts: 275

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
Wania wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
Why do you even care what we say?
I get made fun of every day and I don't care enough to begin to care about caring.
Being overweight is so common these days it's like being poor or sick, nothing to make fun over, unless you're a bunch of jerks on the internet, which is pathetic, but still funny, idk peace out I have lunches to eat.


I dont care about what lets say, Cancerous bullfrog say. I care about the fact that people I think are my friends. like you..... Act like a dick just so someone else will laugh, and you and other do it at my expense. I guess you are just so cool and awesome that it doesnt matter if you loose a friend, you have so many...right?
I hope you don't feel like that towards me, because I've always called you fat... but we're still cool right?


You and ive never really been friends. not "notfriends" either. were just. yeah. cool. still cool.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's not fat though, she's overweight, it goes slender<lean<average<chubby<overweight<fat<butterball<obese<morbidly obese<jabba the hut

Last edited by Cryoma on Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Butters
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 17 Mar 2007
Posts: 1373

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dis thread
my face



WQGHi.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  107.79 KB
 Viewed:  4195 Time(s)

WQGHi.jpg


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bfsdbsdfbdsfb
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54

Joined: 06 Sep 2007
Posts: 702
Location: Oh noez.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cryoma talking out of his ass



as per usual

_________________
bsdfbdsfb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

akaecius wrote:
cryoma talking out of his ass



as per usual

sorry my regular mouth is occupied in the real world
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

someone post original i have an idea
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bfsdbsdfbdsfb
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54

Joined: 06 Sep 2007
Posts: 702
Location: Oh noez.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
someone post original i have an idea

original

_________________
bsdfbdsfb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=5111290#5111290
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=5111290#5111290
thanks bro
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paupav
Master Cheater
Reputation: 13

Joined: 15 Apr 2011
Posts: 314
Location: P. Sherman 42, Wallaby Way, Sydney

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wania you must admit those photoshoped pictures are funny
I ROFLMFAO
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SFP+
Comp. talk moderator
Reputation: 26

Joined: 02 May 2007
Posts: 1228
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
She's not fat though, she's overweight, it goes slender<lean<average<chubby<overweight<fat<butterball<obese<morbidly obese<jabba the hut
No. She's obese. She takes pictures in angles that profit her.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yo I didnt even know wania was around in 2010.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dark&#8238;&#8238
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 16 Jun 2011
Posts: 79
Location: <3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
She's not fat though, she's overweight, it goes slender<lean<average<chubby<overweight<fat<butterball<obese<morbidly obese<jabba the hut

Safko wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
She's not fat though, she's overweight, it goes slender<lean<average<chubby<overweight<fat<butterball<obese<morbidly obese<jabba the hut
No. She's obese. She takes pictures in angles that profit her.


She is fat.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites