| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:09 pm Post subject: oh noes the mixed feelings D: |
|
|
| I love my hair but I hate it on summer D: |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Daniel. I post too much
Reputation: 72
Joined: 08 Nov 2007 Posts: 2938
|
Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:26 pm Post subject: Re: oh noes the mixed feelings D: |
|
|
| gogodr wrote: | | I love my hair but I hate it on summer D: |
same here _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| TheIndianGuy wrote: | | how crazy does it look when you don't shower for a few days or a week? | that just doesn't happen. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:35 pm Post subject: |
|
|
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:42 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| But, its cold outside. STOP NOT BEING ON MY SIDE OF THE EQUATOR. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
redslothx Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 13
Joined: 27 Nov 2006 Posts: 1949
|
Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Cut it.
Or... be a bigger faggot and go to a beauty salon, get it ironed, and then make the girls jelly with your smooth, silky, shiny hair. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
kosmas Expert Cheater
Reputation: 9
Joined: 12 Sep 2008 Posts: 157
|
Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
short hair master fag
if I let it get too long it gets oily as fuck :/ _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:27 am Post subject: |
|
|
| BigRedOne wrote: | Cut it.
Or... be a bigger faggot and go to a beauty salon, get it ironed, and then make the girls jelly with your smooth, silky, shiny hair. |
I have actually done that before. and posted a pic on CEF |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Channel GannoK pffrt
Reputation: 130
Joined: 12 Apr 2008 Posts: 608
|
Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:45 am Post subject: |
|
|
It's not gay, because it's gogodr and he is a man :3 _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
GG Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 4
Joined: 20 Jan 2008 Posts: 1589 Location: Australia
|
Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:17 am Post subject: |
|
|
LOL!
Bitches, 4 degrees south so I love my hair all year round. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
C-Dizzle Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 89
Joined: 16 Mar 2008 Posts: 623
|
Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:32 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Keep you hair. Pleeeeease. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
The Fish Expert Cheater
Reputation: 3
Joined: 11 Aug 2008 Posts: 114 Location: Ohio bitch
|
Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:59 am Post subject: |
|
|
| My hair curls upwards. I've got it worse. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Wania Master Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 27 Sep 2007 Posts: 275
|
Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:33 am Post subject: |
|
|
| dude just put it in a badass ponytail. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bisa How do I cheat?
Reputation: 16
Joined: 14 Aug 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:46 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Be a man, get a haircut, start looking like a man. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
PunkMilitia Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1
Joined: 14 Jun 2007 Posts: 1270 Location: South England.
|
Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:47 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Bisa wrote: | | Be a man, get a haircut, start looking like a man. |
Yes. because men have always had short hair.
I think you'll find some of the most manliest of men had long hair.
I have short hair btw, so i'm not biased. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|