| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Bisa How do I cheat?
Reputation: 16
Joined: 14 Aug 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:49 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Godfromdfo wrote: | | Bisa wrote: | | Be a man, get a haircut, start looking like a man. |
Yes. because men have always had short hair.
I think you'll find some of the most manliest of men had long hair.
I have short hair btw, so i'm not biased. |
That's obviously a personal opinion, man. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:50 am Post subject: |
|
|
I like my long hair, I'm not going to cut it
I was just complaining because it was way too dam hot yesterday |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aviar³ Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50
Joined: 03 Jan 2008 Posts: 655 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:12 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| gogodr wrote: | I like my long hair, I'm not going to cut it
I was just complaining because it was way too dam hot yesterday |
100 wins, 89 loses. Feels good man. _________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Aviar wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | I like my long hair, I'm not going to cut it
I was just complaining because it was way too dam hot yesterday |
100 wins, 89 loses. Feels good man. |
:3 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Antagonist Cheater
Reputation: 29
Joined: 24 Nov 2009 Posts: 48 Location: California
|
Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
hate it when its windy it flies all over the place and blocks my eyes. _________________
 
| tough guy talix wrote: | | i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:04 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Mine just curls and messes about by itself, and the wind screws with it. _________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|