Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


oh noes the mixed feelings D:
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:09 pm    Post subject: oh noes the mixed feelings D: Reply with quote

I love my hair but I hate it on summer D:
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Daniel.
I post too much
Reputation: 72

Joined: 08 Nov 2007
Posts: 2938

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:26 pm    Post subject: Re: oh noes the mixed feelings D: Reply with quote

gogodr wrote:
I love my hair but I hate it on summer D:

same here

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
how crazy does it look when you don't shower for a few days or a week?
that just doesn't happen.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But, its cold outside. STOP NOT BEING ON MY SIDE OF THE EQUATOR.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
redslothx
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 13

Joined: 27 Nov 2006
Posts: 1949

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cut it.

Or... be a bigger faggot and go to a beauty salon, get it ironed, and then make the girls jelly with your smooth, silky, shiny hair.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kosmas
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 9

Joined: 12 Sep 2008
Posts: 157

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

short hair master fag
if I let it get too long it gets oily as fuck :/

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigRedOne wrote:
Cut it.

Or... be a bigger faggot and go to a beauty salon, get it ironed, and then make the girls jelly with your smooth, silky, shiny hair.

I have actually done that before. and posted a pic on CEF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 130

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 608

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not gay, because it's gogodr and he is a man :3
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GG
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 4

Joined: 20 Jan 2008
Posts: 1589
Location: Australia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL!
Bitches, 4 degrees south so I love my hair all year round.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
C-Dizzle
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 89

Joined: 16 Mar 2008
Posts: 623

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep you hair. Pleeeeease.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Fish
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 3

Joined: 11 Aug 2008
Posts: 114
Location: Ohio bitch

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My hair curls upwards. I've got it worse.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wania
Master Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 27 Sep 2007
Posts: 275

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude just put it in a badass ponytail.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bisa
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 16

Joined: 14 Aug 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be a man, get a haircut, start looking like a man.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PunkMilitia
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1

Joined: 14 Jun 2007
Posts: 1270
Location: South England.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bisa wrote:
Be a man, get a haircut, start looking like a man.


Yes. because men have always had short hair.

I think you'll find some of the most manliest of men had long hair.

I have short hair btw, so i'm not biased.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites