| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
compactwater I post too much
Reputation: 8
Joined: 02 Aug 2006 Posts: 3923
|
Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I do now see your point of view on this, but making threats is not the way to go in an argument, thus my comparison of you to Roosevelt. My phrase there was meant to be awkward in a way to show my point of view on your constant bashing of homosexuals (and furries). I do maintain that I am a calm person, that was not an outburst of violence. It was logic, I turned what you were saying to me and others to you in a way that you would find unfavourable. I never spoke outwardly asking you to stop, I don't suppose I even hinted at it, this is most certainly my fault, and I can now see where you would have a problem with this. Being wrong is not something that comes by me easily. You also seem to think this is caused by autism, and I don't know, but it is definitely not the homosexual "disease." Only my own fault.
I am sorry, but I don't believe it would be valued much at this point.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Irwin, Benji said 'Your mom".
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Codeslinger I post too much
Reputation: 1
Joined: 11 Oct 2007 Posts: 3652 Location: Midwest, United States of America
|
Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:45 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Out of curiosity, x0r, have you started or stopped using any new psychoactive drugs recently?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bisa How do I cheat?
Reputation: 16
Joined: 14 Aug 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ITT: People taking internet seriously.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Steve03416634 Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 12 Dec 2006 Posts: 846
|
Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Code: | | <Kent> Yes, druggie. Go do heroin. Does THAT sound like something you would want to hear? No. Then why say it to others? |
Wait, was this the sentence that he was banned for?
Seriously?
Explaining that it was bad?
What?
Oh my fucking god.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
bfsdbsdfbdsfb Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54
Joined: 06 Sep 2007 Posts: 702 Location: Oh noez.
|
Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:49 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Fucktard! wrote: | | Code: | | <Kent> Yes, druggie. Go do heroin. Does THAT sound like something you would want to hear? No. Then why say it to others? |
Wait, was this the sentence that he was banned for?
Seriously?
Explaining that it was bad?
What?
Oh my fucking god. |
_________________
bsdfbdsfb |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Steve03416634 Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 12 Dec 2006 Posts: 846
|
Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| [AM]Misery wrote: | | Fucktard! wrote: | | Fucktard! wrote: | | Code: | | <Kent> Yes, druggie. Go do heroin. Does THAT sound like something you would want to hear? No. Then why say it to others? |
Wait, was this the sentence that he was banned for?
Seriously?
Explaining that it was bad?
What?
Oh my fucking god. |
|
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
SGL Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 14
Joined: 04 May 2007 Posts: 758
|
Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Wow lots of hard words.
_________________
I'm SirGodlike
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Reklan Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 03 Oct 2008 Posts: 259
|
Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
[quote="Irwin"] | YouSuckMeNao wrote: | | It was 3am here when i gave my response previous, and it only took so long as i had to do somehting else. It's not bullshit, it's completely true you fucking hypocritical tard. |
It isn't bullshit? Point out my lies.
I'm hypocritical? Show where I contradicted myself.
Uhm exactly when you stated no mental disorder can be scientifically proven, and then went on to say how it was scientifically proven. Fucked in the ass, weren't you.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Reklan Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 03 Oct 2008 Posts: 259
|
Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Oh wow, just... wow. Do you realize how stupid you just made yourself look?[/quote]
Again, more insults to avoid that i have proved that you are a hypocrite and shot yourself in the foot. Im sick of this, sick of you. I hope you die of cancer or aids faggot. Oh and dont take this as me being upset, oh boy far from it.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Reklan Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 03 Oct 2008 Posts: 259
|
Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:01 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Again always avoiding your fail. I have the proof. You loose. go suck a dick.
Gay comments, OMGHEMUSTBGEY. Faggut got owned.
Really, im not coming back this time.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
spunge Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 19 Aug 2007 Posts: 466 Location: spunge
|
Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I amazingly read every single one of these posts ITT .
I doubt that everyone who argued with Irwin in this thread actually read the posts Irwin made before. I assume they may have tried to find the part where they think they have an advantage - then replied. They all gave up
_________________
I have such a spicy mouth.
Last edited by spunge on Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| spunge wrote: | I amazingly read every single one of these posts ITT .
I really doubt that everyone who argued with Irwin in this thread actually read the posts Irwin made before. They might have tried to find the part where they think they have an advantage - then replied. They all gave up  |
What the hell man.
| Code: | | The3rdNipple->faggle->spunge |
Get out.
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:05 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I like penis. Discuss.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:05 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Up2Admin wrote: | | I like penis. Discuss. |
Irwin now thinks you are scum.
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|