Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Quit bumping this thread.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Slugsnack
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 24 Jan 2007
Posts: 1857

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol Irwin, you are such a goddamn noob. You should just drop your pretences that you are some sort of prodigy at programming, you know that I know you're fucking noobshit.

But of course, yes, if you snap out at anyone who questions that then you might be able to fool the vast majority of people. You only have a reputation amongst noobs because of your uncanny ability to suck dicks then backstab once you've got what you wanted. Even chatting shit about others behind their back. Basic psychology will explain this..

You have an inferiority complex, and need to cover it up by attacking all those with the 'audacity' to question or approach you.

Yes, you can program. Are you anything special ? No, not at all.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dylan_Owns
Master Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 25 Aug 2008
Posts: 310

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slugsnack, I completely agree with you, Irwin thinks he is godlike because he can program, and he holds the fact that his programming is the only thing good about his life so close to his heart because it makes him feel secure. When somebody threatens that security he gets on the defensive and gets angry at them, even though he knows they are right, and if his demands are not met he does everything in his power to make their life miserable, even though none of it works

tl;dr, then I'll summarise it in this sentence: Irwin needs to treat the internet less serious. For one time since the creation of the internet, the internet is not serious business
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SirEpicWin
Master Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 02 Dec 2008
Posts: 310

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

old cokefag wrote:
/thread it's getting gay.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bisa
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 16

Joined: 14 Aug 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Bisaster wrote:
I believe that some of you people take internet a bit too seriously, especially Irwin.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
majjikelkitty
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 139

Joined: 04 Jul 2006
Posts: 106

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

summarize pls.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't you guys argue on IRC or something?
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Slugsnack
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 24 Jan 2007
Posts: 1857

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slugsnack wrote:
Maybe you should make an attempt to get past your mediocre level first before you return to challenge me again ?

Challenge you? I don't even attempt to engage you but you seemingly need to have my attention. Besides, that's a waste of time, I can remember the day I was helping you learning simple assembly. [/quote]

BAWWWW I can't teach basic assembly. Look back at the logs and look at yourself brining up incorrect syntax and your own fucked up semantics loooll

Quiet, noobshit
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ControlAltDelete wrote:
Can't you guys argue on IRC or something?

_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
im a dumbfuck leecher
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 08 Sep 2009
Posts: 151

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i find no amusement here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
S3NSA
:3
Reputation: 1

Joined: 06 Dec 2006
Posts: 1908
Location: England.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slugsnack I find it amusing you're having a go at Irwin about being an e-thug. You once threatened to stab me if I came to London.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Slugsnack
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 24 Jan 2007
Posts: 1857

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S3NSA wrote:
Slugsnack I find it amusing you're having a go at Irwin about being an e-thug. You once threatened to stab me if I came to London.

Citation needed. Both for me calling x0r an e-thug and threatening you

Hop off his dick, little bunny rabbit, cause you're on the losing side ; )
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bisa
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 16

Joined: 14 Aug 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slugsnack wrote:
S3NSA wrote:
Slugsnack I find it amusing you're having a go at Irwin about being an e-thug. You once threatened to stab me if I came to London.

Citation needed. Both for me calling x0r an e-thug and threatening you

Hop off his dick, little bunny rabbit, cause you're on the losing side ; )


You aren't doing much except calling him a "noobshit" and making accusations with no real base.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
S3NSA
:3
Reputation: 1

Joined: 06 Dec 2006
Posts: 1908
Location: England.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slugsnack wrote:
Hop off his dick, little bunny rabbit, cause you're on the losing side ; )

This was in IRC awhile ago. I'm not exactly a known liar, I like to feel my posts hold weight. You've insulted Irwin multiple times in the past and have criticized his aggressive personality, perhaps not used the phrase "e-Thug" but certainly implied it.

As for a "bunny rabbit", I think the term you meant was sheep but it still makes little sense. I just found the hypocrisy amusing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Slugsnack
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 24 Jan 2007
Posts: 1857

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S3NSA wrote:
Slugsnack wrote:
Hop off his dick, little bunny rabbit, cause you're on the losing side ; )

This was in IRC awhile ago. I'm not exactly a known liar, I like to feel my posts hold weight. You've insulted Irwin multiple times in the past and have criticized his aggressive personality, perhaps not used the phrase "e-Thug" but certainly implied it.

As for a "bunny rabbit", I think the term you meant was sheep but it still makes little sense. I just found the hypocrisy amusing.

lmfao, you suck really badly at sounding smart and thinking that any sort of 'e-reputation' means shit

Citation still needed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
S3NSA
:3
Reputation: 1

Joined: 06 Dec 2006
Posts: 1908
Location: England.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slugsnack wrote:
lmfao, you suck really badly at sounding smart and thinking that any sort of 'e-reputation' means shit

I'm sorry, I didn't realise that your vocabulary was so sub-standard that you felt intimidated by mine. I'll try to reduce the amount of long words I use around you in the future.

You can't exactly ask for citations when you yourself hold back from giving them when asked for. Once again, it's a tad hypocritical.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 5 of 14

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites