| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Slugsnack Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 24 Jan 2007 Posts: 1857
|
Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:12 am Post subject: |
|
|
lol Irwin, you are such a goddamn noob. You should just drop your pretences that you are some sort of prodigy at programming, you know that I know you're fucking noobshit.
But of course, yes, if you snap out at anyone who questions that then you might be able to fool the vast majority of people. You only have a reputation amongst noobs because of your uncanny ability to suck dicks then backstab once you've got what you wanted. Even chatting shit about others behind their back. Basic psychology will explain this..
You have an inferiority complex, and need to cover it up by attacking all those with the 'audacity' to question or approach you.
Yes, you can program. Are you anything special ? No, not at all.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Dylan_Owns Master Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 25 Aug 2008 Posts: 310
|
Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:42 am Post subject: |
|
|
Slugsnack, I completely agree with you, Irwin thinks he is godlike because he can program, and he holds the fact that his programming is the only thing good about his life so close to his heart because it makes him feel secure. When somebody threatens that security he gets on the defensive and gets angry at them, even though he knows they are right, and if his demands are not met he does everything in his power to make their life miserable, even though none of it works
tl;dr, then I'll summarise it in this sentence: Irwin needs to treat the internet less serious. For one time since the creation of the internet, the internet is not serious business
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
SirEpicWin Master Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 02 Dec 2008 Posts: 310
|
Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:44 am Post subject: |
|
|
| old cokefag wrote: | | /thread it's getting gay. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bisa How do I cheat?
Reputation: 16
Joined: 14 Aug 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:51 am Post subject: |
|
|
| The Bisaster wrote: | | I believe that some of you people take internet a bit too seriously, especially Irwin. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
majjikelkitty Expert Cheater
Reputation: 139
Joined: 04 Jul 2006 Posts: 106
|
Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:59 am Post subject: |
|
|
| summarize pls.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:18 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Can't you guys argue on IRC or something?
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Slugsnack Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 24 Jan 2007 Posts: 1857
|
Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:29 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Slugsnack wrote: | | Maybe you should make an attempt to get past your mediocre level first before you return to challenge me again ? |
Challenge you? I don't even attempt to engage you but you seemingly need to have my attention. Besides, that's a waste of time, I can remember the day I was helping you learning simple assembly. [/quote]
BAWWWW I can't teach basic assembly. Look back at the logs and look at yourself brining up incorrect syntax and your own fucked up semantics loooll
Quiet, noobshit
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:29 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | | Can't you guys argue on IRC or something? |
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
im a dumbfuck leecher Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Sep 2009 Posts: 151
|
Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| i find no amusement here
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
S3NSA :3
Reputation: 1
Joined: 06 Dec 2006 Posts: 1908 Location: England.
|
Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Slugsnack I find it amusing you're having a go at Irwin about being an e-thug. You once threatened to stab me if I came to London.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Slugsnack Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 24 Jan 2007 Posts: 1857
|
Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:10 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| S3NSA wrote: | | Slugsnack I find it amusing you're having a go at Irwin about being an e-thug. You once threatened to stab me if I came to London. |
Citation needed. Both for me calling x0r an e-thug and threatening you
Hop off his dick, little bunny rabbit, cause you're on the losing side ; )
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bisa How do I cheat?
Reputation: 16
Joined: 14 Aug 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:11 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Slugsnack wrote: | | S3NSA wrote: | | Slugsnack I find it amusing you're having a go at Irwin about being an e-thug. You once threatened to stab me if I came to London. |
Citation needed. Both for me calling x0r an e-thug and threatening you
Hop off his dick, little bunny rabbit, cause you're on the losing side ; ) |
You aren't doing much except calling him a "noobshit" and making accusations with no real base.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
S3NSA :3
Reputation: 1
Joined: 06 Dec 2006 Posts: 1908 Location: England.
|
Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:14 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Slugsnack wrote: | | Hop off his dick, little bunny rabbit, cause you're on the losing side ; ) |
This was in IRC awhile ago. I'm not exactly a known liar, I like to feel my posts hold weight. You've insulted Irwin multiple times in the past and have criticized his aggressive personality, perhaps not used the phrase "e-Thug" but certainly implied it.
As for a "bunny rabbit", I think the term you meant was sheep but it still makes little sense. I just found the hypocrisy amusing.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Slugsnack Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 24 Jan 2007 Posts: 1857
|
Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:16 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| S3NSA wrote: | | Slugsnack wrote: | | Hop off his dick, little bunny rabbit, cause you're on the losing side ; ) |
This was in IRC awhile ago. I'm not exactly a known liar, I like to feel my posts hold weight. You've insulted Irwin multiple times in the past and have criticized his aggressive personality, perhaps not used the phrase "e-Thug" but certainly implied it.
As for a "bunny rabbit", I think the term you meant was sheep but it still makes little sense. I just found the hypocrisy amusing. |
lmfao, you suck really badly at sounding smart and thinking that any sort of 'e-reputation' means shit
Citation still needed
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
S3NSA :3
Reputation: 1
Joined: 06 Dec 2006 Posts: 1908 Location: England.
|
Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:18 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Slugsnack wrote: | | lmfao, you suck really badly at sounding smart and thinking that any sort of 'e-reputation' means shit |
I'm sorry, I didn't realise that your vocabulary was so sub-standard that you felt intimidated by mine. I'll try to reduce the amount of long words I use around you in the future.
You can't exactly ask for citations when you yourself hold back from giving them when asked for. Once again, it's a tad hypocritical.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|