Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Quit bumping this thread.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ControlAltDelete wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
I like penis. Discuss.


Irwin now thinks you are scum.
Oh, you sure he doesn't want to cum on my chest? Cause I'd appreciate that.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
GARCIE
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 16 Nov 2006
Posts: 560

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when i see irwin, i think house
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GARCIE
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 16 Nov 2006
Posts: 560

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

possible due to the sarcasm and insults he dishes out to his patients and co-workers =/
except you do it to everyone lol

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
[color=Blue]@[/color]
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 13 Aug 2009
Posts: 297

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MichealRein wrote:
i read the first two paragraphs then got bored.

Nice wall text though kent


I read nothing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AverageAzn247
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 01 Oct 2007
Posts: 909
Location: Austin,TX with 72 virgins

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bamp
_________________


Waxxup wrote:
What are Night Elves?
A girl group?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Steve03416634
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 12 Dec 2006
Posts: 846

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fucktard! wrote:
[AM]Misery wrote:
Fucktard! wrote:
Fucktard! wrote:
Quote:
<Kent> Yes, druggie. Go do heroin. Does THAT sound like something you would want to hear? No. Then why say it to others?


Wait, was this the sentence that he was banned for?

Seriously?

Explaining that it was bad?

What?

Oh my fucking god.


Increased font size.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bfsdbsdfbdsfb
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54

Joined: 06 Sep 2007
Posts: 702
Location: Oh noez.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fucktard! wrote:
Fucktard! wrote:
[AM]Misery wrote:
Fucktard! wrote:
Fucktard! wrote:
Quote:
<Kent> Yes, druggie. Go do heroin. Does THAT sound like something you would want to hear? No. Then why say it to others?


Wait, was this the sentence that he was banned for?

Seriously?

Explaining that it was bad?

What?

Oh my fucking god.


Increased font size.

Bump

_________________
bsdfbdsfb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you are cool hey: BUMP IT
you are cool hey: SHOW IRWIN THAT HE'S DUM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Roy
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 01 Aug 2009
Posts: 60

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahmahgawd druggie
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hitman
Master Cheater
Ban
Reputation: 9

Joined: 21 Sep 2008
Posts: 385
Location: Toronto

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

inaftere-drama
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bisa
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 16

Joined: 14 Aug 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe that some of you people take internet a bit too seriously, especially Irwin.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cheat Engine User
Something epic
Ban
Reputation: 61

Joined: 22 Jun 2007
Posts: 2071

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh both of you should stick to discussing internet stuff. Like games or lulz, not sexuality or the use of drugs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
compactwater
I post too much
Reputation: 8

Joined: 02 Aug 2006
Posts: 3923

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll make another statement on this.

I knew fully well that Irwin would not like what I was going to say at the time. I knew he would probably react very violently, and either ban me on the spot or ask for an apology, the second happened. When I did not meet his demands of an apology, he got mad, and did his thing.

I admitted only that it is my fault that Irwin was offended. He doesn't seem to understand or care that it was not intended to be so. He did clearly state it was a 'bad word' to say, but beyond this, I found his demands to be frivolous.

Make of it what you will. But Irwin, misrepresentation is a rather troublesome thing, though I"m sure you will come to an understanding that it was not understood by me that you would not understand my words. See that? I used 'understand' three times. Aren't I clever?

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cokefag
Master Cheater
Reputation: 51

Joined: 15 Nov 2007
Posts: 488

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

/thread it's getting gay.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Master__Shake
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 23 Jun 2009
Posts: 13

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:57 pm    Post subject: Re: And here it is, Irwin. Reply with quote

compactwater wrote:
(I am posting here because you have also recently made a large post and I am unable to login to GK)

You have addressed me in many ways meant very directly for insult and otherwise harm, you have also threatened my property's well-being, thus indirectly threatening my own family, whom is absolutely uninvolved. Did you ever think whilst making those threats of yours, that my family may in fact be unable to repair any damage? We don't own our home. We never have. The bank owns it, and anything your 'grouppe' were to do would cause a financial problem for my family. A very short-sighted thing here, but threats are only threats, yes?

Back to the original terms... I have stated in all ways of my ability that my use of "druggie" was not meant to be harmful, humiliating, dehumanising, critical, prejudice, or otherwise offensive. It was, as previously, frequently and very much fervently stated, not intended to be interpreted so. Firstly, you asked for an apology. I did abide and comply, for I had thought there was a great deal of failures in communication between us, and that was and is my reason for apology. But it is here again, where you demand a unanimous referendum solely on your terms. Are you so haughty and mighty yet so incredulous and disdained at the mere show of any conflicting and contradictory logic that you must defend your falsified position to the opposition at all costs? Is it the fear of losing your sought for erudition set-rule-set, that at any moment the little game of everything you've placed together could fall apart and be broken, and should there be any one person who should stand against you, this shall occur? I think so, but also not. I believe it is something you really care nothing for, not in the least.

As I've come to know you, I have also known you have what you call limits. For example, motherfucker. You do not like such a thing, as it derogates familial values. However, you yourself have used this in a quote, granted you did address this issue in the quote itself. However, when I say "druggie," which is an unofficially defined and rather oblique term, though given your definition it thus comes with a negative impact upon its arrival. What is the meaning of this? Is it not okay for me to use such a word within limits, set limits I accept, for it was not direct at you, but rather your own words and your own logic. You used, and glorified a quote with motherfucker in it. You also did announce such a word should not be used. I said, "Yes, druggie. Go do heroin. Does THAT sound like something you would want to hear? No. Then why say it to others?" This was in response to your thread on the topic of homosexuality. Let us now edit this quite: "Yes, faggot. Go get fucked in the ass." I said you were a hypocrite, and you most certainly are. You cannot handle anything that isn't what you want to hear, so your bigotry kicks in, and demand respect in the face of punishment. You remind me of Theodore Roosevelt, such an arrogant person who must have his way, and yet he did such good things as well.

Within all this, it is clearly shown: you have anger issues. You have not yet learned to control yourself, so you resort to any means to remove the annoyance, but the first attempt is to heal. You'd certainly feel better if the annoyance bent down and smiled upon your feet, rather than cutting it out and creating a bloody mess.

What is it that is so dear to you that you simply cannot make a compromise, understand another one's logic, or accept that you cannot always be right? But, no. That is not it, because you said so.

Respect, maybe? Respect can be earned or bought, but when purchased there's always a hitch somewhere, and when you hit it, there's nothing to stop the machine from crashing down.

I really don't know what to think of you. You're not a druggie, you do drugs. You love your family, you break your walls. My image of you has changed from that of respect to a state of uncertainty. I did respect you, blindly before and truthfully recently, but now that you demand respect, all is lost for you.

I am very content and calm, I try my best to avoid causing others pain. And I have succeeded in this in many ways in the past. You however, are the only one who has had such a grotesque problem with me, where you find my actions unsatisfactory to your higher-up standards. Really, what it is, is that people hide themselves from you, knowing that this Brutus will escape at the moment of any denial of your ways. There is a false reality surrounding you. Those who know you do not speak in such ways merely when around you, in fear, not in any sort of obscure respect or acceptance of your reasoning. By this, I do mean to say, even those closest to you only hold up a mask to filter out the horrid realty.

When you understand any other person, you will begin to understand me. What you think you know or understand simply is not true. Sure, "motherfucker" is a pretty ignorant and stupid thing to say. And respecting your parents and familial values is a wonderful thing. I did not ever, so much that I can recall, do this. I do like to lie. But with you, it is lie or die. Such a crude way to work out a one-sided compromise that never happened. Why was one never explicitly asked for? You are threatening and hostile to even a minimal or accidental conflict, which I tried by best to avoid. Growing on to my confidence that you will not take what I say wrong, I became bold with the obvious result. A one-sided argument favouring your point of view followed by continuous streamed threats.

By everything that is, was and shall be, let it be understood that you are the one who is inarticulate. My compromise was made by myself. Your compromise was a one-way line of thought based upon what I can only assume is a predisposition of yours against any outside contradiction.

But this is where I find a problem in reaching my goal in writing... you are incapable of understanding me, that is quite obvious. It is also obvious that you cannot understand anyone who is of my likes. Should one person dare speak anything unfavourable to you, you have a special place for them. It is no matter of mine beyond this point, whatever your choice may be. Pleasing you is no longer within my interests, I have more reasonable things to worry over, even more so at this time.

Consider this an apology on my terms, that on your terms would be bland to me. A formal note of my incorrectness is not what I consider to be an apology, and it seems to me that is what you are demanding at this point. Apologies can be in many ways, and your form of apology doesn't cut it for me. I favour logic over all else, and you do not make sense to me. It is utmost disappointing that you, such a logical yet hot-tempered person, are unable to comprehend what has been said here.




I JUST WANNA QUOTE THIS LOOONG SPEECH and say nothing

_________________
You quit going outside because your too lazy and now you say your too lazy to click this link !! WELL MY FRIEND you sunk to a new low! ah why bother i removed the link you lazy good for nothing.....goes on and on.....and on....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 4 of 14

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites