Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Quit bumping this thread.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Bisa
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 16

Joined: 14 Aug 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slugsnack wrote:
S3NSA wrote:
Slugsnack wrote:
Hop off his dick, little bunny rabbit, cause you're on the losing side ; )

This was in IRC awhile ago. I'm not exactly a known liar, I like to feel my posts hold weight. You've insulted Irwin multiple times in the past and have criticized his aggressive personality, perhaps not used the phrase "e-Thug" but certainly implied it.

As for a "bunny rabbit", I think the term you meant was sheep but it still makes little sense. I just found the hypocrisy amusing.

lmfao, you suck really badly at sounding smart and thinking that any sort of 'e-reputation' means shit

Citation still needed


THE IRONY IS UNBEARABLE.

Also when you will actually provide of your statements yourself, start asking others for proof.
All i get from your posts is "BLABLA BLA NOOBSHIT BLABLA BLA GOOD PROGRAMMER BLA BLA BAD PROGRAMMER BLA BLA"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Slugsnack
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 24 Jan 2007
Posts: 1857

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S3NSA wrote:
Slugsnack wrote:
lmfao, you suck really badly at sounding smart and thinking that any sort of 'e-reputation' means shit

I'm sorry, I didn't realise that your vocabulary was so sub-standard that you felt intimidated by mine. I'll try to reduce the amount of long words I use around you in the future.

You can't exactly ask for citations when you yourself hold back from giving them when asked for. Once again, it's a tad hypocritical.

You know perfectly well I'm far more successful and intelligent than you are. I don't know why you think hiding behind x0r will change that fact
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bisa
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 16

Joined: 14 Aug 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slugsnack wrote:
S3NSA wrote:
Slugsnack wrote:
lmfao, you suck really badly at sounding smart and thinking that any sort of 'e-reputation' means shit

I'm sorry, I didn't realise that your vocabulary was so sub-standard that you felt intimidated by mine. I'll try to reduce the amount of long words I use around you in the future.

You can't exactly ask for citations when you yourself hold back from giving them when asked for. Once again, it's a tad hypocritical.

You know perfectly well I'm far more successful and intelligent than you are. I don't know why you think hiding behind x0r will change that fact


Since when does intelligence mean stupidity?
Did i miss anything?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
S3NSA
:3
Reputation: 1

Joined: 06 Dec 2006
Posts: 1908
Location: England.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slugsnack wrote:
You know perfectly well I'm far more successful and intelligent than you are. I don't know why you think hiding behind x0r will change that fact

You are? It sure doesn't seem like it when I have to lower my written English to accommodate for your inability to understand it.
I'm not hiding behind x0r you idiot, I'm confronting you head on. Don't raise excuses for not being able to form an adequate rebuttal to any of my points.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Slugsnack
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 24 Jan 2007
Posts: 1857

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S3NSA wrote:
Slugsnack wrote:
You know perfectly well I'm far more successful and intelligent than you are. I don't know why you think hiding behind x0r will change that fact

You are? It sure doesn't seem like it when I have to lower my written English to accommodate for your inability to understand it.
I'm not hiding behind x0r you idiot, I'm confronting you head on. Don't raise excuses for not being able to form an adequate rebuttal to any of my points.

Trying to pass off your own retarded decisions as a mutual agreement between us does not make you look smart. At no point did I say 'BAWWW MY ENGLISH SUCKS PLEASE ACCOMMODATE ME'

And yes, yes you are, and you know it. Anyway you're boring me, go back to IRC
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AN IRC IS FINE TO.
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S3NSA wrote:
Slugsnack wrote:
You know perfectly well I'm far more successful and intelligent than you are. I don't know why you think hiding behind x0r will change that fact

You are? It sure doesn't seem like it when I have to lower my written English to accommodate for your inability to understand it.
I'm not hiding behind x0r you idiot, I'm confronting you head on. Don't raise excuses for not being able to form an adequate rebuttal to any of my points.

My name is not Talix, and your argument is jolly good.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
S3NSA
:3
Reputation: 1

Joined: 06 Dec 2006
Posts: 1908
Location: England.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slugsnack wrote:
Trying to pass off your own retarded decisions as a mutual agreement between us does not make you look smart. At no point did I say 'BAWWW MY ENGLISH SUCKS PLEASE ACCOMMODATE ME'

And yes, yes you are, and you know it. Anyway you're boring me, go back to IRC

I never claimed it made me look smart. You're the one who gets the impression I'm acting smart, the reality is that you're getting that impression because I'm actually smart and forming a watertight argument against you. Then your pride is unable to admit that you can't come back to any of my points, so you pass it off as though I'm acting.

You're boring me, you were never of interest to me. I just found you to be a hypocrite and decided to raise the point, which you proved well (with your citation nonsense).

As for asking me to leave, you're in no position to. I'm a larger part of this forum than you'll ever be, both as a whole and in RS. If anyone needs to leave it's you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Lyfa
The Lonely Man
Reputation: 12

Joined: 02 Nov 2008
Posts: 743

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time for a bump
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Slugsnack
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 24 Jan 2007
Posts: 1857

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

S3NSA wrote:
Slugsnack wrote:
Trying to pass off your own retarded decisions as a mutual agreement between us does not make you look smart. At no point did I say 'BAWWW MY ENGLISH SUCKS PLEASE ACCOMMODATE ME'

And yes, yes you are, and you know it. Anyway you're boring me, go back to IRC

I never claimed it made me look smart. You're the one who gets the impression I'm acting smart, the reality is that you're getting that impression because I'm actually smart and forming a watertight argument against you. Then your pride is unable to admit that you can't come back to any of my points, so you pass it off as though I'm acting.

You're boring me, you were never of interest to me. I just found you to be a hypocrite and decided to raise the point, which you proved well (with your citation nonsense).

As for asking me to leave, you're in no position to. I'm a larger part of this forum than you'll ever be, both as a whole and in RS. If anyone needs to leave it's you.


BAWWWW MY E-DICK IS BIGGER THAN YOURS BBAAWWWW !!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sneakerhead
Master Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 10 Sep 2009
Posts: 385

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
add me on League @ hiphopusa
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lyfa
The Lonely Man
Reputation: 12

Joined: 02 Nov 2008
Posts: 743

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone bump much?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
S3NSA
:3
Reputation: 1

Joined: 06 Dec 2006
Posts: 1908
Location: England.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slugsnack wrote:
BAWWWW MY E-DICK IS BIGGER THAN YOURS BBAAWWWW !!!

It's apparent you have some issues if you revert to having the mental age of a four year old, whenever you're incapable of forming a decent argument. You're really proving my points for me. I think it's evident you have less capabilities in written English than me, and a maturity which wavers whenever you're stuck in a rut.

You remind me of Rot1, except he rarely digressed to such pathetic behaviour as that which is quoted Smile.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
meme'd
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 28 Oct 2008
Posts: 424

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tl;dr
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
sponge cake recipe
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 22

Joined: 24 Sep 2007
Posts: 1635

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S3NSA wrote:
Slugsnack wrote:
BAWWWW MY E-DICK IS BIGGER THAN YOURS BBAAWWWW !!!

It's apparent you have some issues if you revert to having the mental age of a four year old, whenever you're incapable of forming a decent argument. You're really proving my points for me. I think it's evident you have less capabilities in written English than me, and a maturity which wavers whenever you're stuck in a rut.

You remind me of Rot1, except he rarely digressed to such pathetic behaviour as that which is quoted Smile.

This.

Even rot1, retarded as he was, didn't stoop to that level.
As far as I know anyway.

Really says something about you aye?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 6 of 14

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites