| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:23 pm Post subject: What happened to you guys playing MS |
|
|
It's just been me and Tyler recently, I have a 94 hermit (the revamp is AMAZING), a 50 Blaze Wizard and a 32 Jett
do you even lift _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:27 pm Post subject: |
|
|
101 aran
34 jett |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:27 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| gogodr wrote: | 101 aran
34 jett |
you mean just 34 jett since the only work you did on the aran was turning on a bot _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| superkid5647 wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | 101 aran
34 jett |
you mean just 34 jett since the only work you did on the aran was turning on a bot |
umad? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| gogodr wrote: | | superkid5647 wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | 101 aran
34 jett |
you mean just 34 jett since the only work you did on the aran was turning on a bot |
umad? |
not really, i just find it funny you note it as applicable to playing ms
this isnt 2008 anymore; you can get 100 legit in a day if you really tried _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
BreakinGods How do I cheat?
Reputation: 17
Joined: 13 Jan 2013 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:32 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| So over that game and their endless extra classes... My 133 dark knight is useless now too. I don't play because it's an endless waste of time for little excitement and fun. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| BreakinGods wrote: | | So over that game and their endless extra classes... My 133 dark knight is useless now too. I don't play because it's an endless waste of time for little excitement and fun. |
They just redid it to add more replay value and actual engagement - you should read about the latest patch (released today) on the site _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Garavito Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 21 Jun 2009 Posts: 387
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Garavito wrote: | | http://soundcloud.com/ytcracker/ytcracker-computer-crime | yt is the shit yo |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:57 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| superkid5647 wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | | superkid5647 wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | 101 aran
34 jett |
you mean just 34 jett since the only work you did on the aran was turning on a bot |
umad? |
not really, i just find it funny you note it as applicable to playing ms
this isnt 2008 anymore; you can get 100 legit in a day if you really tried |
you actually enjoy playing ms?
I just do it for the gold and going to sell the gold afterwards |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:06 am Post subject: |
|
|
I've got too many other games to play atm. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
InternetIsSeriousBusiness Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 8
Joined: 12 Jul 2010 Posts: 1268
|
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:18 am Post subject: |
|
|
>people still playing this game
>2012 _________________
FLAME FLAME FLAME!!!@@@ |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:19 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Snugslack wrote: | >people still playing this game
>2012 |
you aren't invited why are you posting here _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
InternetIsSeriousBusiness Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 8
Joined: 12 Jul 2010 Posts: 1268
|
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:23 am Post subject: |
|
|
Oh no! What do I do! I'm not invited to a guy, who e-met a guy and met in real life and had buttsecks, to play an old game that nobody except a nostalgia fag who still lives with his parents. I sure feel left out of this party! _________________
FLAME FLAME FLAME!!!@@@ |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:27 am Post subject: |
|
|
169 BM
120 thunder breaker
173 Mercedes
70 cannoneer
90 demon slayer
83 Jett
2 empty slots because n3xon fucked up yay. I can hold 8 characters total right now. I got the slot ticket and then the server crashed. After the check I had another and I was like, yay. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|