| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Society Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 30 Dec 2006 Posts: 536
|
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:45 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Hero wrote: | 169 BM
120 thunder breaker
173 Mercedes
70 cannoneer
90 demon slayer
83 Jett
2 empty slots because n3xon fucked up yay. I can hold 8 characters total right now. I got the slot ticket and then the server crashed. After the check I had another and I was like, yay. |
you're my hero
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:58 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Snugslack wrote: | | Oh no! What do I do! I'm not invited to a guy, who e-met a guy and met in real life and had buttsecks, to play an old game that nobody except a nostalgia fag who still lives with his parents. I sure feel left out of this party! | bitch im proud of our friendship
kooshadeys -> Shot -> Shot Dead 24 Over -> Cheat Engine Forum -> Shot -> spambot -> SpongeBob SquarePants -> Reporter -> Cats -> Charlie Sheen -> Stupidiot -> ShotBot -> lilkid -> Hitler -> Shot -> Yukinari -> Mobster -> Shot -> Colts -> lolIhaveahugecock ->BANME-> Tim Tebow -> 4 -> Shot -> Tebow -> LulzSecurity -> prepare to get demodded fag -> CEF -> Happy Happy Joy -> Coyote Bongwater -> Shot -> init -> Evil Intentions -> Snugslack
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kargarok Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10
Joined: 28 Jul 2011 Posts: 60
|
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:46 am Post subject: |
|
|
| gimme bots
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:29 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | | Snugslack wrote: | | Oh no! What do I do! I'm not invited to a guy, who e-met a guy and met in real life and had buttsecks, to play an old game that nobody except a nostalgia fag who still lives with his parents. I sure feel left out of this party! | bitch im proud of our friendship
kooshadeys -> Shot -> Shot Dead 24 Over -> Cheat Engine Forum -> Shot -> spambot -> SpongeBob SquarePants -> Reporter -> Cats -> Charlie Sheen -> Stupidiot -> ShotBot -> lilkid -> superkid5647 -> Shot -> Yukinari -> Mobster -> Shot -> Colts -> lolIhaveahugecock ->BANME-> Tim Tebow -> 4 -> Shot -> Tebow -> LulzSecurity -> prepare to get demodded fag -> CEF -> Happy Happy Joy -> Coyote Bongwater -> Shot -> init -> Evil Intentions -> Snugslack |
lol is he even trying
i'd start an entire new account so i didn't look like such a fucking retard
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|