Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


What happened to you guys playing MS
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:23 pm    Post subject: What happened to you guys playing MS Reply with quote

It's just been me and Tyler recently, I have a 94 hermit (the revamp is AMAZING), a 50 Blaze Wizard and a 32 Jett

do you even lift

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

101 aran
34 jett
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gogodr wrote:
101 aran
34 jett


you mean just 34 jett since the only work you did on the aran was turning on a bot

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

superkid5647 wrote:
gogodr wrote:
101 aran
34 jett


you mean just 34 jett since the only work you did on the aran was turning on a bot

umad?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gogodr wrote:
superkid5647 wrote:
gogodr wrote:
101 aran
34 jett


you mean just 34 jett since the only work you did on the aran was turning on a bot

umad?


not really, i just find it funny you note it as applicable to playing ms
this isnt 2008 anymore; you can get 100 legit in a day if you really tried

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BreakinGods
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 17

Joined: 13 Jan 2013
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So over that game and their endless extra classes... My 133 dark knight is useless now too. I don't play because it's an endless waste of time for little excitement and fun.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BreakinGods wrote:
So over that game and their endless extra classes... My 133 dark knight is useless now too. I don't play because it's an endless waste of time for little excitement and fun.


They just redid it to add more replay value and actual engagement - you should read about the latest patch (released today) on the site

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Garavito
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 21 Jun 2009
Posts: 387

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://soundcloud.com/ytcracker/ytcracker-computer-crime
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Garavito wrote:
http://soundcloud.com/ytcracker/ytcracker-computer-crime
yt is the shit yo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:57 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

superkid5647 wrote:
gogodr wrote:
superkid5647 wrote:
gogodr wrote:
101 aran
34 jett


you mean just 34 jett since the only work you did on the aran was turning on a bot

umad?


not really, i just find it funny you note it as applicable to playing ms
this isnt 2008 anymore; you can get 100 legit in a day if you really tried

you actually enjoy playing ms?
I just do it for the gold and going to sell the gold afterwards
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got too many other games to play atm.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
InternetIsSeriousBusiness
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 8

Joined: 12 Jul 2010
Posts: 1268

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>people still playing this game
>2012

_________________
FLAME FLAME FLAME!!!@@@
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snugslack wrote:
>people still playing this game
>2012


you aren't invited why are you posting here

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
InternetIsSeriousBusiness
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 8

Joined: 12 Jul 2010
Posts: 1268

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh no! What do I do! I'm not invited to a guy, who e-met a guy and met in real life and had buttsecks, to play an old game that nobody except a nostalgia fag who still lives with his parents. I sure feel left out of this party!
_________________
FLAME FLAME FLAME!!!@@@
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

169 BM
120 thunder breaker
173 Mercedes
70 cannoneer
90 demon slayer
83 Jett

2 empty slots because n3xon fucked up yay. I can hold 8 characters total right now. I got the slot ticket and then the server crashed. After the check I had another and I was like, yay.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites