| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Deleted User 197371 Guest
|
Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:49 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Antagonist wrote: | | I had 50$. Spent it ALL on RP. What have I done ;~; |
lmao.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Antagonist wrote: | | I had 50$. Spent it ALL on RP. What have I done ;~; |
mistakes were made
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:35 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Antagonist wrote: | | I had 50$. Spent it ALL on RP. What have I done ;~; |
the fuck even
i got a $35 prepaid visa and im not even putting all that on rp, im trying to decide on 10 or 20 dollars
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
teeigeryuh Master Cheater
Reputation: 25
Joined: 13 Oct 2008 Posts: 260 Location: The netherlands
|
Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:53 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| TheKreativity wrote: | | Antagonist wrote: | | I had 50$. Spent it ALL on RP. What have I done ;~; |
the fuck even
i got a $35 prepaid visa and im not even putting all that on rp, im trying to decide on 10 or 20 dollars |
spent over 300 usd on n3xon cash
no regrets
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^) Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 37
Joined: 30 Jun 2008 Posts: 1062
|
Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:14 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| teeigeryuh wrote: | | TheKreativity wrote: | | Antagonist wrote: | | I had 50$. Spent it ALL on RP. What have I done ;~; |
the fuck even
i got a $35 prepaid visa and im not even putting all that on rp, im trying to decide on 10 or 20 dollars |
spent over 300 usd on n3xon cash
no regrets |
spent over $3000
half on cosmetics
no regrets
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Maes Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10
Joined: 09 Apr 2009 Posts: 50
|
Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:18 pm Post subject: |
|
|
A headset, a new keyboard, a bigger desk from IKEA, $80, an electric shaver, $60 or so in candy, and a new alarm for my bedside. Also, a board for drawing on when I feel like it.
_________________
Account reclaimed by former owner?
Last edited by Maes on Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Nirojan How do I cheat?
Reputation: 108
Joined: 16 Sep 2008 Posts: 0 Location: seshville
|
Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
i got a computer
_________________
| Quote: | | yo i b 22 tryna make it in dis rap game but da steetz dont got luv for no wun na mean so im out hea tryna holla at da fams on dis innernet shit u no way i sayin |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Maes Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10
Joined: 09 Apr 2009 Posts: 50
|
Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| loopal wrote: | | i got a computer |
Specs?
_________________
Account reclaimed by former owner? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Nirojan How do I cheat?
Reputation: 108
Joined: 16 Sep 2008 Posts: 0 Location: seshville
|
Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:02 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Moxidate wrote: | | loopal wrote: | | i got a computer |
Specs? |
not the greatest but its much better than the turd i was on before
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
18.67 KB |
| Viewed: |
3626 Time(s) |
![DfYYy[1].jpg](files/dfyyy_1__211.jpg)
|
_________________
| Quote: | | yo i b 22 tryna make it in dis rap game but da steetz dont got luv for no wun na mean so im out hea tryna holla at da fams on dis innernet shit u no way i sayin |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Antagonist Cheater
Reputation: 29
Joined: 24 Nov 2009 Posts: 48 Location: California
|
Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:13 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| TheKreativity wrote: | | Antagonist wrote: | | I had 50$. Spent it ALL on RP. What have I done ;~; |
the fuck even
i got a $35 prepaid visa and im not even putting all that on rp, im trying to decide on 10 or 20 dollars |
lol had so much didnt know what to do with it.
bought a bunch of skins for my friends tho.
_________________
 
| tough guy talix wrote: | | i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Channel GannoK pffrt
Reputation: 130
Joined: 12 Apr 2008 Posts: 608
|
Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:32 am Post subject: |
|
|
got a ps vita. brother got a wii u, and 20 dollars in rp
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:40 am Post subject: |
|
|
New chair, new desk (corner desk even), and a bunch of drawing supplies. I'm about to go have Christmas with my grandparents so there's still more to come.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Deleted User 197371 Guest
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|