Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Christmas thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Deleted User 197371
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:
I had 50$. Spent it ALL on RP. What have I done ;~;


lmao.
Back to top
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:
I had 50$. Spent it ALL on RP. What have I done ;~;

mistakes were made
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:
I had 50$. Spent it ALL on RP. What have I done ;~;


the fuck even

i got a $35 prepaid visa and im not even putting all that on rp, im trying to decide on 10 or 20 dollars

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
teeigeryuh
Master Cheater
Reputation: 25

Joined: 13 Oct 2008
Posts: 260
Location: The netherlands

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheKreativity wrote:
Antagonist wrote:
I had 50$. Spent it ALL on RP. What have I done ;~;


the fuck even

i got a $35 prepaid visa and im not even putting all that on rp, im trying to decide on 10 or 20 dollars


spent over 300 usd on n3xon cash

no regrets
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^)
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 37

Joined: 30 Jun 2008
Posts: 1062

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

teeigeryuh wrote:
TheKreativity wrote:
Antagonist wrote:
I had 50$. Spent it ALL on RP. What have I done ;~;


the fuck even

i got a $35 prepaid visa and im not even putting all that on rp, im trying to decide on 10 or 20 dollars


spent over 300 usd on n3xon cash

no regrets


spent over $3000
half on cosmetics
no regrets
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Maes
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 50

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A headset, a new keyboard, a bigger desk from IKEA, $80, an electric shaver, $60 or so in candy, and a new alarm for my bedside. Also, a board for drawing on when I feel like it.
_________________
Account reclaimed by former owner?


Last edited by Maes on Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nirojan
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 108

Joined: 16 Sep 2008
Posts: 0
Location: seshville

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i got a computer
_________________
Quote:
yo i b 22 tryna make it in dis rap game but da steetz dont got luv for no wun na mean so im out hea tryna holla at da fams on dis innernet shit u no way i sayin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Maes
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 50

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

loopal wrote:
i got a computer

Specs?

_________________
Account reclaimed by former owner?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nirojan
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 108

Joined: 16 Sep 2008
Posts: 0
Location: seshville

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moxidate wrote:
loopal wrote:
i got a computer

Specs?

not the greatest but its much better than the turd i was on before



DfYYy[1].jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  18.67 KB
 Viewed:  3628 Time(s)

DfYYy[1].jpg



_________________
Quote:
yo i b 22 tryna make it in dis rap game but da steetz dont got luv for no wun na mean so im out hea tryna holla at da fams on dis innernet shit u no way i sayin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Antagonist
Cheater
Reputation: 29

Joined: 24 Nov 2009
Posts: 48
Location: California

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheKreativity wrote:
Antagonist wrote:
I had 50$. Spent it ALL on RP. What have I done ;~;


the fuck even

i got a $35 prepaid visa and im not even putting all that on rp, im trying to decide on 10 or 20 dollars


lol had so much didnt know what to do with it.

bought a bunch of skins for my friends tho.

_________________




tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 130

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 608

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

got a ps vita. brother got a wii u, and 20 dollars in rp
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New chair, new desk (corner desk even), and a bunch of drawing supplies. I'm about to go have Christmas with my grandparents so there's still more to come.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Deleted User 197371
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally bought a headset with my money. Payed 45 dollars for it and got a 15 dollar rebate.

http://www.creative.com/soundblaster/tactic3d/sigma/
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites