| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Deleted User 197371 Guest
|
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | (dib1500) wrote: | | konr wrote: | | (dib1500) wrote: | | konr wrote: | http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/6365121
TF2 shit for good DOTA2 shit |
How much do you want for buds. | £25 |
Counter offer is 22 Euros. | £ is GBP not EUR and I want 25  |
Holy shit... Never mind then, keep em. >.>
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:11 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| (dib1500) wrote: | | konr wrote: | | (dib1500) wrote: | | konr wrote: | | (dib1500) wrote: | | konr wrote: | http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/6365121
TF2 shit for good DOTA2 shit |
How much do you want for buds. | £25 |
Counter offer is 22 Euros. | £ is GBP not EUR and I want 25  |
Holy shit... Never mind then, keep em. >.> | I plan to
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Maes Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10
Joined: 09 Apr 2009 Posts: 50
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:16 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I don't plan on selling them, so if someone gives me more than they're worth I'll part with them but otherwise no.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Maes Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10
Joined: 09 Apr 2009 Posts: 50
|
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | I don't plan on selling them, so if someone gives me more than they're worth I'll part with them but otherwise no. |
Ah, I was editing my post when you wrote this. By the way, I was wondering if you wanted to play some TF2 in a bit, I've never played with you before and I thought it'd be fun.
_________________
Account reclaimed by former owner? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Dereo wrote: | | konr wrote: | | I don't plan on selling them, so if someone gives me more than they're worth I'll part with them but otherwise no. |
Ah, I was editing my post when you wrote this. By the way, I was wondering if you wanted to play some TF2 in a bit, I've never played with you before and I thought it'd be fun. | I haven't played in ages ('til today) since I actually don't have a desk (I'm on a chest of drawers while led on my bed or alternatively sitting IN the drawer) and my hand keeps hitting my fucking keyboard when I play. If I'm awake at that point I can play though.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Maes Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10
Joined: 09 Apr 2009 Posts: 50
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
InternetIsSeriousBusiness Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 8
Joined: 12 Jul 2010 Posts: 1268
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Deleted User 197371 Guest
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Deleted User 197371 Guest
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
the the the Master Cheater
Reputation: 46
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 429
|
Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:41 am Post subject: |
|
|
| NiggerNiggersScrotumStump wrote: |  | yep, it's shot
I'm pissed at tf2 trading cause I fucked up. So fucking mad holiday headcases went wwaaaaaayyy up, after they dropped like a rock. They went down to almost 1 buds when I had them.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Deleted User 197371 Guest
|
Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:46 am Post subject: |
|
|
| asciicat wrote: | | person with a high concentration of pigment in his skinafro american humansthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childStump wrote: |  | yep, it's shot
I'm pissed at tf2 trading cause I fucked up. So fucking mad holiday headcases went wwaaaaaayyy up, after they dropped like a rock. They went down to almost 1 buds when I had them. |
They get offered at 4.5 now these days, it struggles to get 5 buds now.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:10 pm Post subject: |
|
|
2 scrap and 2 nice winter crates for your quick fix
steam is brolock1 for anyone who doesnt have me
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Deleted User 197371 Guest
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|