Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


TF2 & DOTA 2 [Trade Thread]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Deleted User 197371
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
(dib1500) wrote:
konr wrote:
(dib1500) wrote:
konr wrote:
http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/6365121
TF2 shit for good DOTA2 shit


How much do you want for buds.
£25


Counter offer is 22 Euros.
£ is GBP not EUR and I want 25 Smile



Holy shit... Never mind then, keep em. >.>
Back to top
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(dib1500) wrote:
konr wrote:
(dib1500) wrote:
konr wrote:
(dib1500) wrote:
konr wrote:
http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/6365121
TF2 shit for good DOTA2 shit


How much do you want for buds.
£25


Counter offer is 22 Euros.
£ is GBP not EUR and I want 25 Smile



Holy shit... Never mind then, keep em. >.>
I plan to
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Maes
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 50

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
(dib1500) wrote:
konr wrote:
(dib1500) wrote:
konr wrote:
http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/6365121
TF2 shit for good DOTA2 shit


How much do you want for buds.
£25


Counter offer is 22 Euros.
£ is GBP not EUR and I want 25 Smile

That's about three pounds too much, considering the high price of buds is about £21 ($34 USD). If you're not really trying to sell them, though, that's alright then.

Dib1500:
http://forums.sourceop.com/forums/32-TF2-Item-Buying-Selling
http://www.tf2outpost.com/search/53189081

_________________
Account reclaimed by former owner?


Last edited by Maes on Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dereo wrote:
konr wrote:
(dib1500) wrote:
konr wrote:
(dib1500) wrote:
konr wrote:
http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/6365121
TF2 shit for good DOTA2 shit


How much do you want for buds.
£25


Counter offer is 22 Euros.
£ is GBP not EUR and I want 25 Smile

That's about three pounds too much, considering the high price of buds is about £21 ($34 USD).

http://forums.sourceop.com/forums/32-TF2-Item-Buying-Selling
http://www.tf2outpost.com/search/53189081
I don't plan on selling them, so if someone gives me more than they're worth I'll part with them but otherwise no.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Maes
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 50

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Dereo wrote:
konr wrote:
(dib1500) wrote:
konr wrote:
(dib1500) wrote:
konr wrote:
http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/6365121
TF2 shit for good DOTA2 shit


How much do you want for buds.
£25


Counter offer is 22 Euros.
£ is GBP not EUR and I want 25 Smile

That's about three pounds too much, considering the high price of buds is about £21 ($34 USD).

http://forums.sourceop.com/forums/32-TF2-Item-Buying-Selling
http://www.tf2outpost.com/search/53189081
I don't plan on selling them, so if someone gives me more than they're worth I'll part with them but otherwise no.

Ah, I was editing my post when you wrote this. By the way, I was wondering if you wanted to play some TF2 in a bit, I've never played with you before and I thought it'd be fun.

_________________
Account reclaimed by former owner?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dereo wrote:
konr wrote:
Dereo wrote:
konr wrote:
(dib1500) wrote:
konr wrote:
(dib1500) wrote:
konr wrote:
http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/6365121
TF2 shit for good DOTA2 shit


How much do you want for buds.
£25


Counter offer is 22 Euros.
£ is GBP not EUR and I want 25 Smile

That's about three pounds too much, considering the high price of buds is about £21 ($34 USD).

http://forums.sourceop.com/forums/32-TF2-Item-Buying-Selling
http://www.tf2outpost.com/search/53189081
I don't plan on selling them, so if someone gives me more than they're worth I'll part with them but otherwise no.

Ah, I was editing my post when you wrote this. By the way, I was wondering if you wanted to play some TF2 in a bit, I've never played with you before and I thought it'd be fun.
I haven't played in ages ('til today) since I actually don't have a desk (I'm on a chest of drawers while led on my bed or alternatively sitting IN the drawer) and my hand keeps hitting my fucking keyboard when I play. If I'm awake at that point I can play though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Maes
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 50

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/6513447

_________________
Account reclaimed by former owner?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
InternetIsSeriousBusiness
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 8

Joined: 12 Jul 2010
Posts: 1268

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
FLAME FLAME FLAME!!!@@@
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Deleted User 197371
Guest





PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bumped.

http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/6704099

^

selling these.
Back to top
Deleted User 197371
Guest





PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump.

http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/7050302

http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/6973184

http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/7034888

http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/6994619

^ Selling & Buying.
Back to top
the the the
Master Cheater
Reputation: 46

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 429

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NiggerNiggersScrotumStump wrote:
yep, it's shot

I'm pissed at tf2 trading cause I fucked up. So fucking mad holiday headcases went wwaaaaaayyy up, after they dropped like a rock. They went down to almost 1 buds when I had them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Deleted User 197371
Guest





PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

asciicat wrote:
person with a high concentration of pigment in his skinafro american humansthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childStump wrote:
yep, it's shot

I'm pissed at tf2 trading cause I fucked up. So fucking mad holiday headcases went wwaaaaaayyy up, after they dropped like a rock. They went down to almost 1 buds when I had them.


They get offered at 4.5 now these days, it struggles to get 5 buds now.
Back to top
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 scrap and 2 nice winter crates for your quick fix

steam is brolock1 for anyone who doesnt have me
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Deleted User 197371
Guest





PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/7163869 Taking offers.
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites