| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:40 am Post subject: Mah main man Slark |
|
|
Played so many games where I barely died and got fucking tons of ganks. Only had one bad game so far and that was because I was laning with a Mirana that literally bought boots and only boots, stood in the trees and somehow managed to steal kills later on from me with one autoattack, then bought arcane boots and a yasha, and that's it. Nothing else. I was laning against a fucking omniknight and a nightstalker
ANYWAY
SLARK IS AWESOME
EDIT:
Also we actually lost this game. The only person that was ok was the Jakiro.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:44 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I was about to point out that is the worst keeper build I have ever seen, but then I noticed he's russian.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:55 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma wrote: | | I was about to point out that is the worst keeper build I have ever seen, but then I noticed he's russian. | Actually for a kotl spamming his q that makes complete sense.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:05 am Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | | I was about to point out that is the worst keeper build I have ever seen, but then I noticed he's russian. | Actually for a kotl spamming his q that makes complete sense. |
What?
Get health boots then dissassemble and build mechanism, turn boots into travels later.
The mech will give you all the healing you need, and also help your team.
The travels give you like 420 move speed or something which makes you untouchable, and also you can be anywhere on the map that you need to be.
That makes the force staff pointless.
Honestly that's all kotl himself needs, the rest of his items should be actives, like maybe a dagon if you're against squishies, or a shivas for defending against brawlers, or orchid/vyse if you're against a hard carry in teamfights.
A heart?
jsksksosowowjn sxkoxdooeowi
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:19 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | | I was about to point out that is the worst keeper build I have ever seen, but then I noticed he's russian. | Actually for a kotl spamming his q that makes complete sense. |
What?
Get health boots then dissassemble and build mechanism, turn boots into travels later.
The mech will give you all the healing you need, and also help your team.
The travels give you like 420 move speed or something which makes you untouchable, and also you can be anywhere on the map that you need to be.
That makes the force staff pointless.
Honestly that's all kotl himself needs, the rest of his items should be actives, like maybe a dagon if you're against squishies, or a shivas for defending against brawlers, or orchid/vyse if you're against a hard carry in teamfights.
A heart?
jsksksosowowjn sxkoxdooeowi | We got one tower and they were in our base constantly. Boots of travel would make sense, fair point, but to be honest the heart isn't that bad of a choice and it didn't really even matter cause he got fed by "our carry" (PA) and the Undying. Tiny too.
EDIT:
Those were health boots, btw.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|