Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Mah main man Slark

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:40 am    Post subject: Mah main man Slark Reply with quote


Played so many games where I barely died and got fucking tons of ganks. Only had one bad game so far and that was because I was laning with a Mirana that literally bought boots and only boots, stood in the trees and somehow managed to steal kills later on from me with one autoattack, then bought arcane boots and a yasha, and that's it. Nothing else. I was laning against a fucking omniknight and a nightstalker Sad

ANYWAY
SLARK IS AWESOME
EDIT:
Also we actually lost this game. The only person that was ok was the Jakiro.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was about to point out that is the worst keeper build I have ever seen, but then I noticed he's russian.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
I was about to point out that is the worst keeper build I have ever seen, but then I noticed he's russian.
Actually for a kotl spamming his q that makes complete sense.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
I was about to point out that is the worst keeper build I have ever seen, but then I noticed he's russian.
Actually for a kotl spamming his q that makes complete sense.

What?
Get health boots then dissassemble and build mechanism, turn boots into travels later.
The mech will give you all the healing you need, and also help your team.
The travels give you like 420 move speed or something which makes you untouchable, and also you can be anywhere on the map that you need to be.
That makes the force staff pointless.
Honestly that's all kotl himself needs, the rest of his items should be actives, like maybe a dagon if you're against squishies, or a shivas for defending against brawlers, or orchid/vyse if you're against a hard carry in teamfights.
A heart?
jsksksosowowjn sxkoxdooeowi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
konr wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
I was about to point out that is the worst keeper build I have ever seen, but then I noticed he's russian.
Actually for a kotl spamming his q that makes complete sense.

What?
Get health boots then dissassemble and build mechanism, turn boots into travels later.
The mech will give you all the healing you need, and also help your team.
The travels give you like 420 move speed or something which makes you untouchable, and also you can be anywhere on the map that you need to be.
That makes the force staff pointless.
Honestly that's all kotl himself needs, the rest of his items should be actives, like maybe a dagon if you're against squishies, or a shivas for defending against brawlers, or orchid/vyse if you're against a hard carry in teamfights.
A heart?
jsksksosowowjn sxkoxdooeowi
We got one tower and they were in our base constantly. Boots of travel would make sense, fair point, but to be honest the heart isn't that bad of a choice and it didn't really even matter cause he got fed by "our carry" (PA) and the Undying. Tiny too.
EDIT:
Those were health boots, btw.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites