| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:36 am Post subject: Diego san |
|
|
| Slark is here
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:14 pm Post subject: |
|
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[SPW]Killamoocow Master Cheater
Reputation: 30
Joined: 07 Nov 2007 Posts: 439 Location: Secret Cow Level
|
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
pretty fucking op huh?
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | pretty fucking op huh? | You have to land ON someone for the leash thing to work and if they have say, a shadowblade or something like that and you don't have detection you just become completely useless.
So no, people just don't understand how to combat him yet.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[SPW]Killamoocow Master Cheater
Reputation: 30
Joined: 07 Nov 2007 Posts: 439 Location: Secret Cow Level
|
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:04 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | pretty fucking op huh? | You have to land ON someone for the leash thing to work and if they have say, a shadowblade or something like that and you don't have detection you just become completely useless.
So no, people just don't understand how to combat him yet. |
that's how most assassins are though. and his leash thing actually isn't hard to land. I just say he's OP because he's probably the best pubstomper.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:13 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | konr wrote: | | [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | pretty fucking op huh? | You have to land ON someone for the leash thing to work and if they have say, a shadowblade or something like that and you don't have detection you just become completely useless.
So no, people just don't understand how to combat him yet. |
that's how most assassins are though. and his leash thing actually isn't hard to land. I just say he's OP because he's probably the best pubstomper. | Yeah in a way I agree.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
puresick Expert Cheater
Reputation: 3
Joined: 02 Jun 2008 Posts: 178
|
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:29 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I remember when I used to play with you and you only knew how to play Spirit Breaker.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Simon :v Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 38
Joined: 11 Oct 2006 Posts: 708
|
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| the akali of dota
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:39 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| como esta?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[SPW]Killamoocow Master Cheater
Reputation: 30
Joined: 07 Nov 2007 Posts: 439 Location: Secret Cow Level
|
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| puresick wrote: | | I remember when I used to play with you and you only knew how to play Spirit Breaker. |
lol. that's when I learned how to build MoM on every hero with a bash.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:46 pm Post subject: |
|
|
<mfw these builds
<mfw having tangos and salves late game
<mfw pudge has no build
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:49 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Yeah nice job you pointed out that I'm in the low skill tier because I haven't played many games. Now what is your goal here, you trying to pretend you're somehow good at Dota2 like you say you are at every single other subject that exists?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:52 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| All I'm saying is your screenshot isn't anything impressive considering the enemy team's skill level.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Simon :v Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 38
Joined: 11 Oct 2006 Posts: 708
|
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma wrote: | | All I'm saying is your screenshot isn't anything impressive considering the enemy team's skill level. |
christ man, i've got nothing against you but why do you even bother
just let the guy have his thread; it's not like it's your job to incessantly rain on everyone's parade
i'm just saiyan dude
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:11 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| xYashii wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | | All I'm saying is your screenshot isn't anything impressive considering the enemy team's skill level. |
christ man, i've got nothing against you but why do you even bother
just let the guy have his thread; it's not like it's your job to incessantly rain on everyone's parade
i'm just saiyan dude |
I'm more addressing all of the players in that game in general, I wasn't even talking about connor, and for all the shit he gives me in every thread I make I think it would be justified anyway.
vagetables and pickalo
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|