Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Diego san
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:36 am    Post subject: Diego san Reply with quote

Slark is here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
[SPW]Killamoocow
Master Cheater
Reputation: 30

Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 439
Location: Secret Cow Level

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pretty fucking op huh?
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[SPW]Killamoocow wrote:
pretty fucking op huh?
You have to land ON someone for the leash thing to work and if they have say, a shadowblade or something like that and you don't have detection you just become completely useless.

So no, people just don't understand how to combat him yet.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
[SPW]Killamoocow
Master Cheater
Reputation: 30

Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 439
Location: Secret Cow Level

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
[SPW]Killamoocow wrote:
pretty fucking op huh?
You have to land ON someone for the leash thing to work and if they have say, a shadowblade or something like that and you don't have detection you just become completely useless.

So no, people just don't understand how to combat him yet.


that's how most assassins are though. and his leash thing actually isn't hard to land. I just say he's OP because he's probably the best pubstomper.

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[SPW]Killamoocow wrote:
konr wrote:
[SPW]Killamoocow wrote:
pretty fucking op huh?
You have to land ON someone for the leash thing to work and if they have say, a shadowblade or something like that and you don't have detection you just become completely useless.

So no, people just don't understand how to combat him yet.


that's how most assassins are though. and his leash thing actually isn't hard to land. I just say he's OP because he's probably the best pubstomper.
Yeah in a way I agree.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
puresick
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 3

Joined: 02 Jun 2008
Posts: 178

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember when I used to play with you and you only knew how to play Spirit Breaker.
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Simon :v
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 38

Joined: 11 Oct 2006
Posts: 708

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the akali of dota
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

como esta?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
[SPW]Killamoocow
Master Cheater
Reputation: 30

Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 439
Location: Secret Cow Level

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

puresick wrote:
I remember when I used to play with you and you only knew how to play Spirit Breaker.


lol. that's when I learned how to build MoM on every hero with a bash.

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

<mfw these builds
<mfw having tangos and salves late game
<mfw pudge has no build
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah nice job you pointed out that I'm in the low skill tier because I haven't played many games. Now what is your goal here, you trying to pretend you're somehow good at Dota2 like you say you are at every single other subject that exists?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I'm saying is your screenshot isn't anything impressive considering the enemy team's skill level.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Simon :v
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 38

Joined: 11 Oct 2006
Posts: 708

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
All I'm saying is your screenshot isn't anything impressive considering the enemy team's skill level.

christ man, i've got nothing against you but why do you even bother
just let the guy have his thread; it's not like it's your job to incessantly rain on everyone's parade

i'm just saiyan dude
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xYashii wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
All I'm saying is your screenshot isn't anything impressive considering the enemy team's skill level.

christ man, i've got nothing against you but why do you even bother
just let the guy have his thread; it's not like it's your job to incessantly rain on everyone's parade

i'm just saiyan dude

I'm more addressing all of the players in that game in general, I wasn't even talking about connor, and for all the shit he gives me in every thread I make I think it would be justified anyway.
vagetables and pickalo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites