| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Slugsnack Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 24 Jan 2007 Posts: 1857
|
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:47 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Lol it's hilarious how much Cryoma tried to suck up
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:50 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Loganator wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | walrus down
get it, like phoenix down, but walrus
haha
ha |
Why would you bump a post where you're being beta as fuck to get brownie points from some stupid girl from the internet? |
| Wania wrote: | | why would you bump a post that makes fun of me? I thought we were friends.... |
I think she answered your question.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Butters Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 17 Mar 2007 Posts: 1373
|
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| lol they arent friends anymore xD
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
bfsdbsdfbdsfb Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54
Joined: 06 Sep 2007 Posts: 702 Location: Oh noez.
|
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Butters wrote: | | lol they arent friends anymore xD |
are we still friends sal
_________________
bsdfbdsfb |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Wania Master Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 27 Sep 2007 Posts: 275
|
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:37 pm Post subject: |
|
|
YOU ALL SUCK!
i am enraged.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:42 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Hide it's godzilla
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Wania Master Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 27 Sep 2007 Posts: 275
|
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:43 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma wrote: | | Hide it's godzilla |
hey, go cry in a corner fgt.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:45 pm Post subject: |
|
|
It's ok I was only poisoned I am back to white knight
Leave wania alone
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Wania Master Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 27 Sep 2007 Posts: 275
|
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:47 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma wrote: | It's ok I was only poisoned I am back to white knight
Leave wania alone |
Im sick of you, and everyone else pretending to be my friend just to turn back around and be a douche towards me just to gain a rep or two.
Fuck you cryoma.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Slugsnack Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 24 Jan 2007 Posts: 1857
|
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:51 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Lol shit, Cryoma playing hard to get really backfired
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:52 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Why do you even care what we say?
I get made fun of every day and I don't care enough to begin to care about caring.
Being overweight is so common these days it's like being poor or sick, nothing to make fun over, unless you're a bunch of jerks on the internet, which is pathetic, but still funny, idk peace out I have lunches to eat.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:53 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Slugsnack wrote: | | Lol shit, Cryoma playing hard to get really backfired |
pic related it's Cryoma trying to lock it down
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
88.23 KB |
| Viewed: |
4465 Time(s) |

|
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Slugsnack Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 24 Jan 2007 Posts: 1857
|
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:53 pm Post subject: |
|
|
You cared enough to ragequit these forums. If it wasn't for your lonely and sad real life, you wouldn't have come back with your tail between your legs
Nice effort on the backpedal though. It lacks conviction though. If you really cared about her, you would've done it earlier.
Last edited by Slugsnack on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Wania Master Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 27 Sep 2007 Posts: 275
|
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:54 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma wrote: | Why do you even care what we say?
I get made fun of every day and I don't care enough to begin to care about caring.
Being overweight is so common these days it's like being poor or sick, nothing to make fun over, unless you're a bunch of jerks on the internet, which is pathetic, but still funny, idk peace out I have lunches to eat. |
I dont care about what lets say, Cancerous bullfrog say. I care about the fact that people I think are my friends. like you..... Act like a dick just so someone else will laugh, and you and other do it at my expense. I guess you are just so cool and awesome that it doesnt matter if you loose a friend, you have so many...right?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:57 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Wania wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | Why do you even care what we say?
I get made fun of every day and I don't care enough to begin to care about caring.
Being overweight is so common these days it's like being poor or sick, nothing to make fun over, unless you're a bunch of jerks on the internet, which is pathetic, but still funny, idk peace out I have lunches to eat. |
I dont care about what lets say, Cancerous bullfrog say. I care about the fact that people I think are my friends. like you..... Act like a dick just so someone else will laugh, and you and other do it at my expense. I guess you are just so cool and awesome that it doesnt matter if you loose a friend, you have so many...right? |
No, I don't have any.
: ¦
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|