Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Wania is a walrus.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Slugsnack
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 24 Jan 2007
Posts: 1857

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol it's hilarious how much Cryoma tried to suck up
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loganator wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
walrus down

get it, like phoenix down, but walrus
haha


ha

Why would you bump a post where you're being beta as fuck to get brownie points from some stupid girl from the internet?

Wania wrote:
why would you bump a post that makes fun of me? I thought we were friends....


I think she answered your question.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Butters
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 17 Mar 2007
Posts: 1373

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:56 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

lol they arent friends anymore xD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bfsdbsdfbdsfb
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54

Joined: 06 Sep 2007
Posts: 702
Location: Oh noez.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Butters wrote:
lol they arent friends anymore xD

are we still friends sal

_________________
bsdfbdsfb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wania
Master Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 27 Sep 2007
Posts: 275

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



YOU ALL SUCK!

i am enraged.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hide it's godzilla
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wania
Master Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 27 Sep 2007
Posts: 275

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
Hide it's godzilla


hey, go cry in a corner fgt.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's ok I was only poisoned I am back to white knight
Leave wania alone
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wania
Master Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 27 Sep 2007
Posts: 275

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
It's ok I was only poisoned I am back to white knight
Leave wania alone


Im sick of you, and everyone else pretending to be my friend just to turn back around and be a douche towards me just to gain a rep or two.
Fuck you cryoma.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Slugsnack
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 24 Jan 2007
Posts: 1857

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol shit, Cryoma playing hard to get really backfired
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do you even care what we say?
I get made fun of every day and I don't care enough to begin to care about caring.
Being overweight is so common these days it's like being poor or sick, nothing to make fun over, unless you're a bunch of jerks on the internet, which is pathetic, but still funny, idk peace out I have lunches to eat.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slugsnack wrote:
Lol shit, Cryoma playing hard to get really backfired


pic related it's Cryoma trying to lock it down



36a.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  88.23 KB
 Viewed:  4467 Time(s)

36a.jpg



_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Slugsnack
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 24 Jan 2007
Posts: 1857

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You cared enough to ragequit these forums. If it wasn't for your lonely and sad real life, you wouldn't have come back with your tail between your legs

Nice effort on the backpedal though. It lacks conviction though. If you really cared about her, you would've done it earlier.


Last edited by Slugsnack on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wania
Master Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 27 Sep 2007
Posts: 275

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
Why do you even care what we say?
I get made fun of every day and I don't care enough to begin to care about caring.
Being overweight is so common these days it's like being poor or sick, nothing to make fun over, unless you're a bunch of jerks on the internet, which is pathetic, but still funny, idk peace out I have lunches to eat.


I dont care about what lets say, Cancerous bullfrog say. I care about the fact that people I think are my friends. like you..... Act like a dick just so someone else will laugh, and you and other do it at my expense. I guess you are just so cool and awesome that it doesnt matter if you loose a friend, you have so many...right?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wania wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
Why do you even care what we say?
I get made fun of every day and I don't care enough to begin to care about caring.
Being overweight is so common these days it's like being poor or sick, nothing to make fun over, unless you're a bunch of jerks on the internet, which is pathetic, but still funny, idk peace out I have lunches to eat.


I dont care about what lets say, Cancerous bullfrog say. I care about the fact that people I think are my friends. like you..... Act like a dick just so someone else will laugh, and you and other do it at my expense. I guess you are just so cool and awesome that it doesnt matter if you loose a friend, you have so many...right?

No, I don't have any.
: ¦
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites