Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


srsly though ms fags get back to playing
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Barnold Swolezzenegger
Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 12 Mar 2011
Posts: 45

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

superkid5647 wrote:
Apotheoun wrote:
I'll end up being a mage of some sort. Prolly F/P.


That'd be great we have none of those or many mages at all really besides my blaze wizard

Also nobody goes regular AP builds anymore it's all equip statless (all dexless or lowdex sins/strless or low str warriors etc)
Low dex warriors* My 1HBW Paladin in Bello is dexless. I'll probably end up making a lukless mage. I'll try to get around 100 by the end of the night and take you guys on a ZRun tomorrow and possibly HT if we can get 6 people on.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kurifodo
I post too much
Reputation: 23

Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 2782

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am installing MS right now first time in 4 years I rage quit because of addiction with purchasing NX but I think I'll be fine since its just for fun with you dudes and I can exchange items for NX in CA lmao.

Ill be starting fresh tho because I cant remember my login for previous acc


Last edited by Kurifodo on Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apotheoun wrote:
superkid5647 wrote:
Apotheoun wrote:
I'll end up being a mage of some sort. Prolly F/P.


That'd be great we have none of those or many mages at all really besides my blaze wizard

Also nobody goes regular AP builds anymore it's all equip statless (all dexless or lowdex sins/strless or low str warriors etc)
Low dex warriors* My 1HBW Paladin in Bello is dexless. I'll probably end up making a lukless mage. I'll try to get around 100 by the end of the night and take you guys on a ZRun tomorrow and possibly HT if we can get 6 people on.


ur mom ok i dont swing sticks im too cool

and lol what ok bro

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Barnold Swolezzenegger
Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 12 Mar 2011
Posts: 45

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

superkid5647 wrote:
Apotheoun wrote:
superkid5647 wrote:
Apotheoun wrote:
I'll end up being a mage of some sort. Prolly F/P.


That'd be great we have none of those or many mages at all really besides my blaze wizard

Also nobody goes regular AP builds anymore it's all equip statless (all dexless or lowdex sins/strless or low str warriors etc)
Low dex warriors* My 1HBW Paladin in Bello is dexless. I'll probably end up making a lukless mage. I'll try to get around 100 by the end of the night and take you guys on a ZRun tomorrow and possibly HT if we can get 6 people on.


ur mom ok i dont swing sticks im too cool

and lol what ok bro
I started a Jett yesterday and it's 106 now :\
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apotheoun wrote:
superkid5647 wrote:
Apotheoun wrote:
superkid5647 wrote:
Apotheoun wrote:
I'll end up being a mage of some sort. Prolly F/P.


That'd be great we have none of those or many mages at all really besides my blaze wizard

Also nobody goes regular AP builds anymore it's all equip statless (all dexless or lowdex sins/strless or low str warriors etc)
Low dex warriors* My 1HBW Paladin in Bello is dexless. I'll probably end up making a lukless mage. I'll try to get around 100 by the end of the night and take you guys on a ZRun tomorrow and possibly HT if we can get 6 people on.


ur mom ok i dont swing sticks im too cool

and lol what ok bro
I started a Jett yesterday and it's 106 now :\


Jett is insanely faster than like all the other classes

also if it's on khaini we should party and grind/pq

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Barnold Swolezzenegger
Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 12 Mar 2011
Posts: 45

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's in Bello. Just started my mage, name is CEFApo.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apotheoun wrote:
He's in Bello. Just started my mage, name is CEFApo.


Alright, I'll get on

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kurifodo
I post too much
Reputation: 23

Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 2782

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IGN: J3utthurt
>khani
>Jett
>lvl 11
>What do to rank fast/join u
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll add you after my movie
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites