| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Barnold Swolezzenegger Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 12 Mar 2011 Posts: 45
|
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:57 am Post subject: |
|
|
| superkid5647 wrote: | | Apotheoun wrote: | | I'll end up being a mage of some sort. Prolly F/P. |
That'd be great we have none of those or many mages at all really besides my blaze wizard
Also nobody goes regular AP builds anymore it's all equip statless (all dexless or lowdex sins/strless or low str warriors etc) | Low dex warriors* My 1HBW Paladin in Bello is dexless. I'll probably end up making a lukless mage. I'll try to get around 100 by the end of the night and take you guys on a ZRun tomorrow and possibly HT if we can get 6 people on.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kurifodo I post too much
Reputation: 23
Joined: 09 Oct 2008 Posts: 2782
|
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:57 am Post subject: |
|
|
I am installing MS right now first time in 4 years I rage quit because of addiction with purchasing NX but I think I'll be fine since its just for fun with you dudes and I can exchange items for NX in CA lmao.
Ill be starting fresh tho because I cant remember my login for previous acc
Last edited by Kurifodo on Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:57 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Apotheoun wrote: | | superkid5647 wrote: | | Apotheoun wrote: | | I'll end up being a mage of some sort. Prolly F/P. |
That'd be great we have none of those or many mages at all really besides my blaze wizard
Also nobody goes regular AP builds anymore it's all equip statless (all dexless or lowdex sins/strless or low str warriors etc) | Low dex warriors* My 1HBW Paladin in Bello is dexless. I'll probably end up making a lukless mage. I'll try to get around 100 by the end of the night and take you guys on a ZRun tomorrow and possibly HT if we can get 6 people on. |
ur mom ok i dont swing sticks im too cool
and lol what ok bro
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Barnold Swolezzenegger Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 12 Mar 2011 Posts: 45
|
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:09 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| superkid5647 wrote: | | Apotheoun wrote: | | superkid5647 wrote: | | Apotheoun wrote: | | I'll end up being a mage of some sort. Prolly F/P. |
That'd be great we have none of those or many mages at all really besides my blaze wizard
Also nobody goes regular AP builds anymore it's all equip statless (all dexless or lowdex sins/strless or low str warriors etc) | Low dex warriors* My 1HBW Paladin in Bello is dexless. I'll probably end up making a lukless mage. I'll try to get around 100 by the end of the night and take you guys on a ZRun tomorrow and possibly HT if we can get 6 people on. |
ur mom ok i dont swing sticks im too cool
and lol what ok bro | I started a Jett yesterday and it's 106 now :\
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Apotheoun wrote: | | superkid5647 wrote: | | Apotheoun wrote: | | superkid5647 wrote: | | Apotheoun wrote: | | I'll end up being a mage of some sort. Prolly F/P. |
That'd be great we have none of those or many mages at all really besides my blaze wizard
Also nobody goes regular AP builds anymore it's all equip statless (all dexless or lowdex sins/strless or low str warriors etc) | Low dex warriors* My 1HBW Paladin in Bello is dexless. I'll probably end up making a lukless mage. I'll try to get around 100 by the end of the night and take you guys on a ZRun tomorrow and possibly HT if we can get 6 people on. |
ur mom ok i dont swing sticks im too cool
and lol what ok bro | I started a Jett yesterday and it's 106 now :\ |
Jett is insanely faster than like all the other classes
also if it's on khaini we should party and grind/pq
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Barnold Swolezzenegger Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 12 Mar 2011 Posts: 45
|
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| He's in Bello. Just started my mage, name is CEFApo.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:39 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Apotheoun wrote: | | He's in Bello. Just started my mage, name is CEFApo. |
Alright, I'll get on
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kurifodo I post too much
Reputation: 23
Joined: 09 Oct 2008 Posts: 2782
|
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:32 pm Post subject: |
|
|
IGN: J3utthurt
>khani
>Jett
>lvl 11
>What do to rank fast/join u
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:37 pm Post subject: |
|
|
i'll add you after my movie
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|