Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


My life officially sucks...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Kargarok
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 28 Jul 2011
Posts: 60

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Butters wrote:
konr wrote:
Faf, Vao was just the fallguy. The guy thinks he's fucking jesus so we thought we may as well put the blame on him for shits and giggles since he likes to take credit what isn't actually his so often. Mostly it was me. It was all an elaborate aspie plan to get rid of someone that was really annoying and it worked pretty well. Now you've changed, though, so honestly I feel like I've done the world a favour.
the hero cef deserves

not the hero we deserve, but the hero we need
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fafaffy
Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 28

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Faf, Vao was just the fallguy. The guy thinks he's fucking jesus so we thought we may as well put the blame on him for shits and giggles since he likes to take credit what isn't actually his so often. Mostly it was me. It was all an elaborate aspie plan to get rid of someone that was really annoying and it worked pretty well. Now you've changed, though, so honestly I feel like I've done the world a favour.
Honestly, I applaud you on successfully doing all this. What's been bugging my mind is how did you do this? Was it via bruteforce/keylogging or what? And if a keylogger, what the hell did I download?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blablfy. wrote:
konr wrote:
Faf, Vao was just the fallguy. The guy thinks he's fucking jesus so we thought we may as well put the blame on him for shits and giggles since he likes to take credit what isn't actually his so often. Mostly it was me. It was all an elaborate aspie plan to get rid of someone that was really annoying and it worked pretty well. Now you've changed, though, so honestly I feel like I've done the world a favour.
Honestly, I applaud you on successfully doing all this. What's been bugging my mind is how did you do this? Was it via bruteforce/keylogging or what? And if a keylogger, what the hell did I download?
A MAGICIAN NEVER TELLS HIS SECRETS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
blablfy. wrote:
konr wrote:
Faf, Vao was just the fallguy. The guy thinks he's fucking jesus so we thought we may as well put the blame on him for shits and giggles since he likes to take credit what isn't actually his so often. Mostly it was me. It was all an elaborate aspie plan to get rid of someone that was really annoying and it worked pretty well. Now you've changed, though, so honestly I feel like I've done the world a favour.
Honestly, I applaud you on successfully doing all this. What's been bugging my mind is how did you do this? Was it via bruteforce/keylogging or what? And if a keylogger, what the hell did I download?
A MAGICIAN NEVER TELLS HIS SECRETS


lol secrets

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites