 |
Cheat Engine The Official Site of Cheat Engine
|
| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Kargarok Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10
Joined: 28 Jul 2011 Posts: 60
|
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:48 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Butters wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Faf, Vao was just the fallguy. The guy thinks he's fucking jesus so we thought we may as well put the blame on him for shits and giggles since he likes to take credit what isn't actually his so often. Mostly it was me. It was all an elaborate aspie plan to get rid of someone that was really annoying and it worked pretty well. Now you've changed, though, so honestly I feel like I've done the world a favour. | the hero cef deserves |
not the hero we deserve, but the hero we need
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:54 am Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | Faf, Vao was just the fallguy. The guy thinks he's fucking jesus so we thought we may as well put the blame on him for shits and giggles since he likes to take credit what isn't actually his so often. Mostly it was me. It was all an elaborate aspie plan to get rid of someone that was really annoying and it worked pretty well. Now you've changed, though, so honestly I feel like I've done the world a favour. | Honestly, I applaud you on successfully doing all this. What's been bugging my mind is how did you do this? Was it via bruteforce/keylogging or what? And if a keylogger, what the hell did I download?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 am Post subject: |
|
|
| blablfy. wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Faf, Vao was just the fallguy. The guy thinks he's fucking jesus so we thought we may as well put the blame on him for shits and giggles since he likes to take credit what isn't actually his so often. Mostly it was me. It was all an elaborate aspie plan to get rid of someone that was really annoying and it worked pretty well. Now you've changed, though, so honestly I feel like I've done the world a favour. | Honestly, I applaud you on successfully doing all this. What's been bugging my mind is how did you do this? Was it via bruteforce/keylogging or what? And if a keylogger, what the hell did I download? | A MAGICIAN NEVER TELLS HIS SECRETS
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:23 am Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | blablfy. wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Faf, Vao was just the fallguy. The guy thinks he's fucking jesus so we thought we may as well put the blame on him for shits and giggles since he likes to take credit what isn't actually his so often. Mostly it was me. It was all an elaborate aspie plan to get rid of someone that was really annoying and it worked pretty well. Now you've changed, though, so honestly I feel like I've done the world a favour. | Honestly, I applaud you on successfully doing all this. What's been bugging my mind is how did you do this? Was it via bruteforce/keylogging or what? And if a keylogger, what the hell did I download? | A MAGICIAN NEVER TELLS HIS SECRETS |
lol secrets
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum
|
|