 |
Cheat Engine The Official Site of Cheat Engine
|
| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
(\/)_(;,,;)_(\/) Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3
Joined: 07 Apr 2008 Posts: 1610
|
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:50 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| What makes the Acekard more than an R4?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
(\/)_(;,, _(\/) wrote: | | What makes the Acekard more than an R4? | Cheaper
harder to find a counterfeit copy
Other than that, it's the same, besides R4 updating fast as hell
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
(\/)_(;,,;)_(\/) Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3
Joined: 07 Apr 2008 Posts: 1610
|
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:01 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| blablfy. wrote: | (\/)_(;,, _(\/) wrote: | | What makes the Acekard more than an R4? | Cheaper
harder to find a counterfeit copy
Other than that, it's the same, besides R4 updating fast as hell |
Which R4 would you recommend to buy? An R4i?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
(\/)_(;,, _(\/) wrote: | | blablfy. wrote: | (\/)_(;,, _(\/) wrote: | | What makes the Acekard more than an R4? | Cheaper
harder to find a counterfeit copy
Other than that, it's the same, besides R4 updating fast as hell |
Which R4 would you recommend to buy? An R4i? | Depends, what system do you have?
Also, is GBA/SNES emulation something you're interested in?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
(\/)_(;,,;)_(\/) Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3
Joined: 07 Apr 2008 Posts: 1610
|
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| blablfy. wrote: | (\/)_(;,, _(\/) wrote: | | blablfy. wrote: | (\/)_(;,, _(\/) wrote: | | What makes the Acekard more than an R4? | Cheaper
harder to find a counterfeit copy
Other than that, it's the same, besides R4 updating fast as hell |
Which R4 would you recommend to buy? An R4i? | Depends, what system do you have?
Also, is GBA/SNES emulation something you're interested in? |
I only have a DS Lite right now but I plan on getting a 3DS. GBA and SNES emulation would be awesome, but I don't need it, so sort of yes and no.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
(\/)_(;,, _(\/) wrote: | | blablfy. wrote: | (\/)_(;,, _(\/) wrote: | | blablfy. wrote: | (\/)_(;,, _(\/) wrote: | | What makes the Acekard more than an R4? | Cheaper
harder to find a counterfeit copy
Other than that, it's the same, besides R4 updating fast as hell |
Which R4 would you recommend to buy? An R4i? | Depends, what system do you have?
Also, is GBA/SNES emulation something you're interested in? |
I only have a DS Lite right now but I plan on getting a 3DS. GBA and SNES emulation would be awesome, but I don't need it, so sort of yes and no. |
If you're getting 3DS, then R4i Gold is definitely what you want.
You can go with a more expensive option, the DSTwo card, but it comes at a price:
- More expensive (a lot more)
- It's a bit bigger since it has an intergrated CPU (Heard some people have trouble taking it in/out of the card slot)
- Reduces battery life since of the CPU (If you play a GBA game, then put the system to sleep, it's still wasting battery)
But it features:
- GBA Emulation
- SNES Emulation
So, I suggest you go with the R4i Gold 3DS card.
I suggest you buy it from here:
http://www.dwtechz.com/r4i-gold-revolution-for-3ds-p-16963.html
as it's the cheapest with free shipping. If you rather order somewhere else, visit the official R4i vendors here:
http://www.r4ids.cn/buy-r4i-e.html
Make sure you buy from a store it lists, as anywhere else may sell a counterfit, which may break easily and possibly damage your system.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
(\/)_(;,,;)_(\/) Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3
Joined: 07 Apr 2008 Posts: 1610
|
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:50 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| blablfy. wrote: | (\/)_(;,, _(\/) wrote: | | blablfy. wrote: | (\/)_(;,, _(\/) wrote: | | blablfy. wrote: | (\/)_(;,, _(\/) wrote: | | What makes the Acekard more than an R4? | Cheaper
harder to find a counterfeit copy
Other than that, it's the same, besides R4 updating fast as hell |
Which R4 would you recommend to buy? An R4i? | Depends, what system do you have?
Also, is GBA/SNES emulation something you're interested in? |
I only have a DS Lite right now but I plan on getting a 3DS. GBA and SNES emulation would be awesome, but I don't need it, so sort of yes and no. |
If you're getting 3DS, then R4i Gold is definitely what you want.
You can go with a more expensive option, the DSTwo card, but it comes at a price:
- More expensive (a lot more)
- It's a bit bigger since it has an intergrated CPU (Heard some people have trouble taking it in/out of the card slot)
- Reduces battery life since of the CPU (If you play a GBA game, then put the system to sleep, it's still wasting battery)
But it features:
- GBA Emulation
- SNES Emulation
So, I suggest you go with the R4i Gold 3DS card.
I suggest you buy it from here:
http://www.dwtechz.com/r4i-gold-revolution-for-3ds-p-16963.html
as it's the cheapest with free shipping. If you rather order somewhere else, visit the official R4i vendors here:
http://www.r4ids.cn/buy-r4i-e.html
Make sure you buy from a store it lists, as anywhere else may sell a counterfit, which may break easily and possibly damage your system. |
So I could use the same one for my DSL for now, then the 3DS later? Is there any special set up required, or just drag and drop of files onto the micro sd?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:52 pm Post subject: |
|
|
(\/)_(;,, _(\/) wrote: | | blablfy. wrote: | (\/)_(;,, _(\/) wrote: | | blablfy. wrote: | (\/)_(;,, _(\/) wrote: | | blablfy. wrote: | (\/)_(;,, _(\/) wrote: | | What makes the Acekard more than an R4? | Cheaper
harder to find a counterfeit copy
Other than that, it's the same, besides R4 updating fast as hell |
Which R4 would you recommend to buy? An R4i? | Depends, what system do you have?
Also, is GBA/SNES emulation something you're interested in? |
I only have a DS Lite right now but I plan on getting a 3DS. GBA and SNES emulation would be awesome, but I don't need it, so sort of yes and no. |
If you're getting 3DS, then R4i Gold is definitely what you want.
You can go with a more expensive option, the DSTwo card, but it comes at a price:
- More expensive (a lot more)
- It's a bit bigger since it has an intergrated CPU (Heard some people have trouble taking it in/out of the card slot)
- Reduces battery life since of the CPU (If you play a GBA game, then put the system to sleep, it's still wasting battery)
But it features:
- GBA Emulation
- SNES Emulation
So, I suggest you go with the R4i Gold 3DS card.
I suggest you buy it from here:
http://www.dwtechz.com/r4i-gold-revolution-for-3ds-p-16963.html
as it's the cheapest with free shipping. If you rather order somewhere else, visit the official R4i vendors here:
http://www.r4ids.cn/buy-r4i-e.html
Make sure you buy from a store it lists, as anywhere else may sell a counterfit, which may break easily and possibly damage your system. |
So I could use the same one for my DSL for now, then the 3DS later? Is there any special set up required, or just drag and drop of files onto the micro sd? |
It's compatible with every DS system atm
It's pre-setup, so all you do is just drag your games when you get it (Though there is an update on the R4i website I linked, just grab the latest updated kernel, and drop the files to the root of your micro-sd card). Updating the kernel is easy so, don't worry about it too much.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
(\/)_(;,,;)_(\/) Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3
Joined: 07 Apr 2008 Posts: 1610
|
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| blablfy. wrote: | (\/)_(;,, _(\/) wrote: | | blablfy. wrote: | (\/)_(;,, _(\/) wrote: | | blablfy. wrote: | (\/)_(;,, _(\/) wrote: | | blablfy. wrote: | (\/)_(;,, _(\/) wrote: | | What makes the Acekard more than an R4? | Cheaper
harder to find a counterfeit copy
Other than that, it's the same, besides R4 updating fast as hell |
Which R4 would you recommend to buy? An R4i? | Depends, what system do you have?
Also, is GBA/SNES emulation something you're interested in? |
I only have a DS Lite right now but I plan on getting a 3DS. GBA and SNES emulation would be awesome, but I don't need it, so sort of yes and no. |
If you're getting 3DS, then R4i Gold is definitely what you want.
You can go with a more expensive option, the DSTwo card, but it comes at a price:
- More expensive (a lot more)
- It's a bit bigger since it has an intergrated CPU (Heard some people have trouble taking it in/out of the card slot)
- Reduces battery life since of the CPU (If you play a GBA game, then put the system to sleep, it's still wasting battery)
But it features:
- GBA Emulation
- SNES Emulation
So, I suggest you go with the R4i Gold 3DS card.
I suggest you buy it from here:
http://www.dwtechz.com/r4i-gold-revolution-for-3ds-p-16963.html
as it's the cheapest with free shipping. If you rather order somewhere else, visit the official R4i vendors here:
http://www.r4ids.cn/buy-r4i-e.html
Make sure you buy from a store it lists, as anywhere else may sell a counterfit, which may break easily and possibly damage your system. |
So I could use the same one for my DSL for now, then the 3DS later? Is there any special set up required, or just drag and drop of files onto the micro sd? |
It's compatible with every DS system atm
It's pre-setup, so all you do is just drag your games when you get it (Though there is an update on the R4i website I linked, just grab the latest updated kernel, and drop the files to the root of your micro-sd card). Updating the kernel is easy so, don't worry about it too much. |
Awesome, thanks. How long would you say the shipping takes for the US site you linked me? Couldn't find anything about estimates on their site.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
(\/)_(;,, _(\/) wrote: | | blablfy. wrote: | (\/)_(;,, _(\/) wrote: | | blablfy. wrote: | (\/)_(;,, _(\/) wrote: | | blablfy. wrote: | (\/)_(;,, _(\/) wrote: | | blablfy. wrote: | (\/)_(;,, _(\/) wrote: | | What makes the Acekard more than an R4? | Cheaper
harder to find a counterfeit copy
Other than that, it's the same, besides R4 updating fast as hell |
Which R4 would you recommend to buy? An R4i? | Depends, what system do you have?
Also, is GBA/SNES emulation something you're interested in? |
I only have a DS Lite right now but I plan on getting a 3DS. GBA and SNES emulation would be awesome, but I don't need it, so sort of yes and no. |
If you're getting 3DS, then R4i Gold is definitely what you want.
You can go with a more expensive option, the DSTwo card, but it comes at a price:
- More expensive (a lot more)
- It's a bit bigger since it has an intergrated CPU (Heard some people have trouble taking it in/out of the card slot)
- Reduces battery life since of the CPU (If you play a GBA game, then put the system to sleep, it's still wasting battery)
But it features:
- GBA Emulation
- SNES Emulation
So, I suggest you go with the R4i Gold 3DS card.
I suggest you buy it from here:
http://www.dwtechz.com/r4i-gold-revolution-for-3ds-p-16963.html
as it's the cheapest with free shipping. If you rather order somewhere else, visit the official R4i vendors here:
http://www.r4ids.cn/buy-r4i-e.html
Make sure you buy from a store it lists, as anywhere else may sell a counterfit, which may break easily and possibly damage your system. |
So I could use the same one for my DSL for now, then the 3DS later? Is there any special set up required, or just drag and drop of files onto the micro sd? |
It's compatible with every DS system atm
It's pre-setup, so all you do is just drag your games when you get it (Though there is an update on the R4i website I linked, just grab the latest updated kernel, and drop the files to the root of your micro-sd card). Updating the kernel is easy so, don't worry about it too much. |
Awesome, thanks. How long would you say the shipping takes for the US site you linked me? Couldn't find anything about estimates on their site. |
This is what pissed me off the most. I went to every site that the R4 linked, and out of all of them, only 1 was located in the US. BUT the one located in the US is out of stock on everything R4 related, so I couldn't use it. The site I linked is located in china, and will take 7-15 days to get to your house. It's the cheapest one I could find since they're all in china.
After you "purchase" the R4, you'll have to email them asking for the paypal purchase, and pay like that. I know it's a bit tedious, but they reply rather quickly, and I rather wait 12 hours for my shipment to be sent than pay like $10 more on another site.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kargarok Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10
Joined: 28 Jul 2011 Posts: 60
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kargarok Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10
Joined: 28 Jul 2011 Posts: 60
|
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:21 am Post subject: |
|
|
that'd save me about 6 dollars but it'd be more hassle to buy from two different places, sign up blah blah blah
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum
|
|