Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


anyone own a dsi flash card?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
(\/)_(;,,;)_(\/)
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3

Joined: 07 Apr 2008
Posts: 1610

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What makes the Acekard more than an R4?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fafaffy
Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 28

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(\/)_(;,,Wink_(\/) wrote:
What makes the Acekard more than an R4?
Cheaper
harder to find a counterfeit copy

Other than that, it's the same, besides R4 updating fast as hell
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
(\/)_(;,,;)_(\/)
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3

Joined: 07 Apr 2008
Posts: 1610

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blablfy. wrote:
(\/)_(;,,Wink_(\/) wrote:
What makes the Acekard more than an R4?
Cheaper
harder to find a counterfeit copy

Other than that, it's the same, besides R4 updating fast as hell


Which R4 would you recommend to buy? An R4i?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fafaffy
Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 28

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(\/)_(;,,Wink_(\/) wrote:
blablfy. wrote:
(\/)_(;,,Wink_(\/) wrote:
What makes the Acekard more than an R4?
Cheaper
harder to find a counterfeit copy

Other than that, it's the same, besides R4 updating fast as hell


Which R4 would you recommend to buy? An R4i?
Depends, what system do you have?
Also, is GBA/SNES emulation something you're interested in?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
(\/)_(;,,;)_(\/)
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3

Joined: 07 Apr 2008
Posts: 1610

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blablfy. wrote:
(\/)_(;,,Wink_(\/) wrote:
blablfy. wrote:
(\/)_(;,,Wink_(\/) wrote:
What makes the Acekard more than an R4?
Cheaper
harder to find a counterfeit copy

Other than that, it's the same, besides R4 updating fast as hell


Which R4 would you recommend to buy? An R4i?
Depends, what system do you have?
Also, is GBA/SNES emulation something you're interested in?


I only have a DS Lite right now but I plan on getting a 3DS. GBA and SNES emulation would be awesome, but I don't need it, so sort of yes and no.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fafaffy
Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 28

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(\/)_(;,,Wink_(\/) wrote:
blablfy. wrote:
(\/)_(;,,Wink_(\/) wrote:
blablfy. wrote:
(\/)_(;,,Wink_(\/) wrote:
What makes the Acekard more than an R4?
Cheaper
harder to find a counterfeit copy

Other than that, it's the same, besides R4 updating fast as hell


Which R4 would you recommend to buy? An R4i?
Depends, what system do you have?
Also, is GBA/SNES emulation something you're interested in?


I only have a DS Lite right now but I plan on getting a 3DS. GBA and SNES emulation would be awesome, but I don't need it, so sort of yes and no.


If you're getting 3DS, then R4i Gold is definitely what you want.
You can go with a more expensive option, the DSTwo card, but it comes at a price:
- More expensive (a lot more)
- It's a bit bigger since it has an intergrated CPU (Heard some people have trouble taking it in/out of the card slot)
- Reduces battery life since of the CPU (If you play a GBA game, then put the system to sleep, it's still wasting battery)

But it features:
- GBA Emulation
- SNES Emulation

So, I suggest you go with the R4i Gold 3DS card.

I suggest you buy it from here:
http://www.dwtechz.com/r4i-gold-revolution-for-3ds-p-16963.html

as it's the cheapest with free shipping. If you rather order somewhere else, visit the official R4i vendors here:
http://www.r4ids.cn/buy-r4i-e.html

Make sure you buy from a store it lists, as anywhere else may sell a counterfit, which may break easily and possibly damage your system.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
(\/)_(;,,;)_(\/)
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3

Joined: 07 Apr 2008
Posts: 1610

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blablfy. wrote:
(\/)_(;,,Wink_(\/) wrote:
blablfy. wrote:
(\/)_(;,,Wink_(\/) wrote:
blablfy. wrote:
(\/)_(;,,Wink_(\/) wrote:
What makes the Acekard more than an R4?
Cheaper
harder to find a counterfeit copy

Other than that, it's the same, besides R4 updating fast as hell


Which R4 would you recommend to buy? An R4i?
Depends, what system do you have?
Also, is GBA/SNES emulation something you're interested in?


I only have a DS Lite right now but I plan on getting a 3DS. GBA and SNES emulation would be awesome, but I don't need it, so sort of yes and no.


If you're getting 3DS, then R4i Gold is definitely what you want.
You can go with a more expensive option, the DSTwo card, but it comes at a price:
- More expensive (a lot more)
- It's a bit bigger since it has an intergrated CPU (Heard some people have trouble taking it in/out of the card slot)
- Reduces battery life since of the CPU (If you play a GBA game, then put the system to sleep, it's still wasting battery)

But it features:
- GBA Emulation
- SNES Emulation

So, I suggest you go with the R4i Gold 3DS card.

I suggest you buy it from here:
http://www.dwtechz.com/r4i-gold-revolution-for-3ds-p-16963.html

as it's the cheapest with free shipping. If you rather order somewhere else, visit the official R4i vendors here:
http://www.r4ids.cn/buy-r4i-e.html

Make sure you buy from a store it lists, as anywhere else may sell a counterfit, which may break easily and possibly damage your system.


So I could use the same one for my DSL for now, then the 3DS later? Is there any special set up required, or just drag and drop of files onto the micro sd?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fafaffy
Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 28

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(\/)_(;,,Wink_(\/) wrote:
blablfy. wrote:
(\/)_(;,,Wink_(\/) wrote:
blablfy. wrote:
(\/)_(;,,Wink_(\/) wrote:
blablfy. wrote:
(\/)_(;,,Wink_(\/) wrote:
What makes the Acekard more than an R4?
Cheaper
harder to find a counterfeit copy

Other than that, it's the same, besides R4 updating fast as hell


Which R4 would you recommend to buy? An R4i?
Depends, what system do you have?
Also, is GBA/SNES emulation something you're interested in?


I only have a DS Lite right now but I plan on getting a 3DS. GBA and SNES emulation would be awesome, but I don't need it, so sort of yes and no.


If you're getting 3DS, then R4i Gold is definitely what you want.
You can go with a more expensive option, the DSTwo card, but it comes at a price:
- More expensive (a lot more)
- It's a bit bigger since it has an intergrated CPU (Heard some people have trouble taking it in/out of the card slot)
- Reduces battery life since of the CPU (If you play a GBA game, then put the system to sleep, it's still wasting battery)

But it features:
- GBA Emulation
- SNES Emulation

So, I suggest you go with the R4i Gold 3DS card.

I suggest you buy it from here:
http://www.dwtechz.com/r4i-gold-revolution-for-3ds-p-16963.html

as it's the cheapest with free shipping. If you rather order somewhere else, visit the official R4i vendors here:
http://www.r4ids.cn/buy-r4i-e.html

Make sure you buy from a store it lists, as anywhere else may sell a counterfit, which may break easily and possibly damage your system.


So I could use the same one for my DSL for now, then the 3DS later? Is there any special set up required, or just drag and drop of files onto the micro sd?

It's compatible with every DS system atm

It's pre-setup, so all you do is just drag your games when you get it (Though there is an update on the R4i website I linked, just grab the latest updated kernel, and drop the files to the root of your micro-sd card). Updating the kernel is easy so, don't worry about it too much.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
(\/)_(;,,;)_(\/)
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3

Joined: 07 Apr 2008
Posts: 1610

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blablfy. wrote:
(\/)_(;,,Wink_(\/) wrote:
blablfy. wrote:
(\/)_(;,,Wink_(\/) wrote:
blablfy. wrote:
(\/)_(;,,Wink_(\/) wrote:
blablfy. wrote:
(\/)_(;,,Wink_(\/) wrote:
What makes the Acekard more than an R4?
Cheaper
harder to find a counterfeit copy

Other than that, it's the same, besides R4 updating fast as hell


Which R4 would you recommend to buy? An R4i?
Depends, what system do you have?
Also, is GBA/SNES emulation something you're interested in?


I only have a DS Lite right now but I plan on getting a 3DS. GBA and SNES emulation would be awesome, but I don't need it, so sort of yes and no.


If you're getting 3DS, then R4i Gold is definitely what you want.
You can go with a more expensive option, the DSTwo card, but it comes at a price:
- More expensive (a lot more)
- It's a bit bigger since it has an intergrated CPU (Heard some people have trouble taking it in/out of the card slot)
- Reduces battery life since of the CPU (If you play a GBA game, then put the system to sleep, it's still wasting battery)

But it features:
- GBA Emulation
- SNES Emulation

So, I suggest you go with the R4i Gold 3DS card.

I suggest you buy it from here:
http://www.dwtechz.com/r4i-gold-revolution-for-3ds-p-16963.html

as it's the cheapest with free shipping. If you rather order somewhere else, visit the official R4i vendors here:
http://www.r4ids.cn/buy-r4i-e.html

Make sure you buy from a store it lists, as anywhere else may sell a counterfit, which may break easily and possibly damage your system.


So I could use the same one for my DSL for now, then the 3DS later? Is there any special set up required, or just drag and drop of files onto the micro sd?

It's compatible with every DS system atm

It's pre-setup, so all you do is just drag your games when you get it (Though there is an update on the R4i website I linked, just grab the latest updated kernel, and drop the files to the root of your micro-sd card). Updating the kernel is easy so, don't worry about it too much.


Awesome, thanks. How long would you say the shipping takes for the US site you linked me? Couldn't find anything about estimates on their site.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fafaffy
Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 28

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(\/)_(;,,Wink_(\/) wrote:
blablfy. wrote:
(\/)_(;,,Wink_(\/) wrote:
blablfy. wrote:
(\/)_(;,,Wink_(\/) wrote:
blablfy. wrote:
(\/)_(;,,Wink_(\/) wrote:
blablfy. wrote:
(\/)_(;,,Wink_(\/) wrote:
What makes the Acekard more than an R4?
Cheaper
harder to find a counterfeit copy

Other than that, it's the same, besides R4 updating fast as hell


Which R4 would you recommend to buy? An R4i?
Depends, what system do you have?
Also, is GBA/SNES emulation something you're interested in?


I only have a DS Lite right now but I plan on getting a 3DS. GBA and SNES emulation would be awesome, but I don't need it, so sort of yes and no.


If you're getting 3DS, then R4i Gold is definitely what you want.
You can go with a more expensive option, the DSTwo card, but it comes at a price:
- More expensive (a lot more)
- It's a bit bigger since it has an intergrated CPU (Heard some people have trouble taking it in/out of the card slot)
- Reduces battery life since of the CPU (If you play a GBA game, then put the system to sleep, it's still wasting battery)

But it features:
- GBA Emulation
- SNES Emulation

So, I suggest you go with the R4i Gold 3DS card.

I suggest you buy it from here:
http://www.dwtechz.com/r4i-gold-revolution-for-3ds-p-16963.html

as it's the cheapest with free shipping. If you rather order somewhere else, visit the official R4i vendors here:
http://www.r4ids.cn/buy-r4i-e.html

Make sure you buy from a store it lists, as anywhere else may sell a counterfit, which may break easily and possibly damage your system.


So I could use the same one for my DSL for now, then the 3DS later? Is there any special set up required, or just drag and drop of files onto the micro sd?

It's compatible with every DS system atm

It's pre-setup, so all you do is just drag your games when you get it (Though there is an update on the R4i website I linked, just grab the latest updated kernel, and drop the files to the root of your micro-sd card). Updating the kernel is easy so, don't worry about it too much.


Awesome, thanks. How long would you say the shipping takes for the US site you linked me? Couldn't find anything about estimates on their site.

This is what pissed me off the most. I went to every site that the R4 linked, and out of all of them, only 1 was located in the US. BUT the one located in the US is out of stock on everything R4 related, so I couldn't use it. The site I linked is located in china, and will take 7-15 days to get to your house. It's the cheapest one I could find since they're all in china.

After you "purchase" the R4, you'll have to email them asking for the paypal purchase, and pay like that. I know it's a bit tedious, but they reply rather quickly, and I rather wait 12 hours for my shipment to be sent than pay like $10 more on another site.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Kargarok
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 28 Jul 2011
Posts: 60

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.dwtechz.com/r4i-gold-3ds-4g-sandisk-microsdhc-card-p-16967.html

thinking of getting this instead, 29.50 free shipping
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fafaffy
Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 28

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[OHK]The New wrote:
http://www.dwtechz.com/r4i-gold-3ds-4g-sandisk-microsdhc-card-p-16967.html

thinking of getting this instead, 29.50 free shipping

I guess that's decent, you can save a couple of bucks more buying your own microsd, but not by much:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&N=-1&isNodeId=1&Description=sandisk+4gb+microsd&x=0&y=0
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Kargarok
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 28 Jul 2011
Posts: 60

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blablfy. wrote:
[OHK]The New wrote:
http://www.dwtechz.com/r4i-gold-3ds-4g-sandisk-microsdhc-card-p-16967.html

thinking of getting this instead, 29.50 free shipping

I guess that's decent, you can save a couple of bucks more buying your own microsd, but not by much:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&N=-1&isNodeId=1&Description=sandisk+4gb+microsd&x=0&y=0

that'd save me about 6 dollars but it'd be more hassle to buy from two different places, sign up blah blah blah
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites