Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


All the lames sort of just stopped playing MS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone make a Jett while you still can. Everything besides adventurer/evan/aran is limited edition and gets removed from the creation after a while. I regret no DB.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Antagonist
Cheater
Reputation: 29

Joined: 24 Nov 2009
Posts: 48
Location: California

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hero wrote:
Everyone make a Jett while you still can. Everything besides adventurer/evan/aran is limited edition and gets removed from the creation after a while. I regret no DB.



I was Jett earlier but I heard they were just like Mercedes so I guess I'll be a Jett, but there would be no diversities in our party.

_________________




tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:
Hero wrote:
Everyone make a Jett while you still can. Everything besides adventurer/evan/aran is limited edition and gets removed from the creation after a while. I regret no DB.



I was Jett earlier but I heard they were just like Mercedes so I guess I'll be a Jett, but there would be no diversities in our party.


lol we all have jetts we're all separate classes for the most part

actually if you wanted there's no current normal pirate or bowman

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A jett is a corsair with Bucc skills and mercedes movement. They actually are different in 4th job. I have a mercedes remember.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Antagonist
Cheater
Reputation: 29

Joined: 24 Nov 2009
Posts: 48
Location: California

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so I guess I'll be a bowman since you guys all have a Jett.
_________________




tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or you could just play something you want to play. Who the fuck honestly gives a shit about what anyone else is playing? With the sheer amount of people it won't be a fucking difference. Actually with all the new classes it really doesn't matter.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:
so I guess I'll be a bowman since you guys all have a Jett.


I'm on my Hermit, find the name in this thread and pm me

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Antagonist
Cheater
Reputation: 29

Joined: 24 Nov 2009
Posts: 48
Location: California

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Or you could just play something you want to play. Who the fuck honestly gives a shit about what anyone else is playing? With the sheer amount of people it won't be a fucking difference. Actually with all the new classes it really doesn't matter.



Because in party quest, I'd be practically look useless if there is a better person with the same class as me. I'm guessing in party quest each person has a role, why would I fulfill a role that someone else is doing much better on?

superkid5647 wrote:
Antagonist wrote:
so I guess I'll be a bowman since you guys all have a Jett.


I'm on my Hermit, find the name in this thread and pm me


Yeah I'll add you once I do these tutorials. My P.M rights were provoked so..

_________________




tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Aviar³
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 655
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Provoked or revoked?
_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Antagonist
Cheater
Reputation: 29

Joined: 24 Nov 2009
Posts: 48
Location: California

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aviar³ wrote:
Provoked or revoked?


Revoked, sorry.

_________________




tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:
konr wrote:
Or you could just play something you want to play. Who the fuck honestly gives a shit about what anyone else is playing? With the sheer amount of people it won't be a fucking difference. Actually with all the new classes it really doesn't matter.



Because in party quest, I'd be practically look useless if there is a better person with the same class as me. I'm guessing in party quest each person has a role, why would I fulfill a role that someone else is doing much better on?
Not at all. I was completely useless when pqing with them, being like 40 levels below them. But being useless doesn't really matter when they're high level.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
Antagonist wrote:
konr wrote:
Or you could just play something you want to play. Who the fuck honestly gives a shit about what anyone else is playing? With the sheer amount of people it won't be a fucking difference. Actually with all the new classes it really doesn't matter.



Because in party quest, I'd be practically look useless if there is a better person with the same class as me. I'm guessing in party quest each person has a role, why would I fulfill a role that someone else is doing much better on?
Not at all. I was completely useless when pqing with them, being like 40 levels below them. But being useless doesn't really matter when they're high level.


you should reinstall, i have a 37 jett i can play with you, and a 49 blaze wizard

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dark‮&#8238
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 16 Jun 2011
Posts: 79
Location: <3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
DarkBite wrote:
Why don{t you cocksuckers simply join me and sterling at elnido, i mean, we got 20b or so there....
Why would people want to make new characters just so you can brag about having a better character on that server? Nothnx, come make new characters (or use low level characters) on Khaini like everyone else did.


Saying we would most likely fund you faggots, at least from my side, dunno about what sterling would do.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites