| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:00 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Everyone make a Jett while you still can. Everything besides adventurer/evan/aran is limited edition and gets removed from the creation after a while. I regret no DB.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Antagonist Cheater
Reputation: 29
Joined: 24 Nov 2009 Posts: 48 Location: California
|
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Hero wrote: | | Everyone make a Jett while you still can. Everything besides adventurer/evan/aran is limited edition and gets removed from the creation after a while. I regret no DB. |
I was Jett earlier but I heard they were just like Mercedes so I guess I'll be a Jett, but there would be no diversities in our party.
_________________
 
| tough guy talix wrote: | | i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:05 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Antagonist wrote: | | Hero wrote: | | Everyone make a Jett while you still can. Everything besides adventurer/evan/aran is limited edition and gets removed from the creation after a while. I regret no DB. |
I was Jett earlier but I heard they were just like Mercedes so I guess I'll be a Jett, but there would be no diversities in our party. |
lol we all have jetts we're all separate classes for the most part
actually if you wanted there's no current normal pirate or bowman
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| A jett is a corsair with Bucc skills and mercedes movement. They actually are different in 4th job. I have a mercedes remember.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Antagonist Cheater
Reputation: 29
Joined: 24 Nov 2009 Posts: 48 Location: California
|
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:14 pm Post subject: |
|
|
so I guess I'll be a bowman since you guys all have a Jett.
_________________
 
| tough guy talix wrote: | | i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:17 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Or you could just play something you want to play. Who the fuck honestly gives a shit about what anyone else is playing? With the sheer amount of people it won't be a fucking difference. Actually with all the new classes it really doesn't matter.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Antagonist wrote: | | so I guess I'll be a bowman since you guys all have a Jett. |
I'm on my Hermit, find the name in this thread and pm me
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Antagonist Cheater
Reputation: 29
Joined: 24 Nov 2009 Posts: 48 Location: California
|
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | Or you could just play something you want to play. Who the fuck honestly gives a shit about what anyone else is playing? With the sheer amount of people it won't be a fucking difference. Actually with all the new classes it really doesn't matter. |
Because in party quest, I'd be practically look useless if there is a better person with the same class as me. I'm guessing in party quest each person has a role, why would I fulfill a role that someone else is doing much better on?
| superkid5647 wrote: | | Antagonist wrote: | | so I guess I'll be a bowman since you guys all have a Jett. |
I'm on my Hermit, find the name in this thread and pm me |
Yeah I'll add you once I do these tutorials. My P.M rights were provoked so..
_________________
 
| tough guy talix wrote: | | i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aviar³ Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50
Joined: 03 Jan 2008 Posts: 655 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Provoked or revoked?
_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Antagonist Cheater
Reputation: 29
Joined: 24 Nov 2009 Posts: 48 Location: California
|
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:50 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Aviar³ wrote: | | Provoked or revoked? |
Revoked, sorry.
_________________
 
| tough guy talix wrote: | | i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Antagonist wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Or you could just play something you want to play. Who the fuck honestly gives a shit about what anyone else is playing? With the sheer amount of people it won't be a fucking difference. Actually with all the new classes it really doesn't matter. |
Because in party quest, I'd be practically look useless if there is a better person with the same class as me. I'm guessing in party quest each person has a role, why would I fulfill a role that someone else is doing much better on? | Not at all. I was completely useless when pqing with them, being like 40 levels below them. But being useless doesn't really matter when they're high level.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:45 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Up2Admin wrote: | | Antagonist wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Or you could just play something you want to play. Who the fuck honestly gives a shit about what anyone else is playing? With the sheer amount of people it won't be a fucking difference. Actually with all the new classes it really doesn't matter. |
Because in party quest, I'd be practically look useless if there is a better person with the same class as me. I'm guessing in party quest each person has a role, why would I fulfill a role that someone else is doing much better on? | Not at all. I was completely useless when pqing with them, being like 40 levels below them. But being useless doesn't really matter when they're high level. |
you should reinstall, i have a 37 jett i can play with you, and a 49 blaze wizard
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Dark‮‮ Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 16 Jun 2011 Posts: 79 Location: <3
|
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:41 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Up2Admin wrote: | | DarkBite wrote: | | Why don{t you cocksuckers simply join me and sterling at elnido, i mean, we got 20b or so there.... | Why would people want to make new characters just so you can brag about having a better character on that server? Nothnx, come make new characters (or use low level characters) on Khaini like everyone else did. |
Saying we would most likely fund you faggots, at least from my side, dunno about what sterling would do.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|