Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Can someone explain the bath salt joke?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

superkid5647 wrote:
konr wrote:
superkid5647 wrote:
Bath Salts is one of three major legal loophole funnels allowing research chemical drugs onto the market legally pre-scheduling. They can contain a multitude of generally stimulant drugs (prominently Mephedrone and Methylone and MDPV) and they are the new scapegoat for retards that think they're informed to pin everything weird on because LOL BATH SALTS XD I HAVE NO IDEA WTF I'M TALKING ABOUT
Much like when Mephedrone was sold as plant food. Some of my friends still think that it literally is a plant food. Fucking stupid.


that's not as bad as my friends, i explained the stupid phenomena and how they're really just less popular drugs that didnt cause any of this shit and of course it's more fun to think they're zombie creating crazy powders so that's what they do anyways..
My Mum was like WHY WOULD YOU SNIFF PLANT FOOD UP YOUR NOSE?! I'm like I didn't you spastic I sniffed recreational drugs up my nose.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paupav
Master Cheater
Reputation: 13

Joined: 15 Apr 2011
Posts: 314
Location: P. Sherman 42, Wallaby Way, Sydney

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
superkid5647 wrote:
konr wrote:
superkid5647 wrote:
Bath Salts is one of three major legal loophole funnels allowing research chemical drugs onto the market legally pre-scheduling. They can contain a multitude of generally stimulant drugs (prominently Mephedrone and Methylone and MDPV) and they are the new scapegoat for retards that think they're informed to pin everything weird on because LOL BATH SALTS XD I HAVE NO IDEA WTF I'M TALKING ABOUT
Much like when Mephedrone was sold as plant food. Some of my friends still think that it literally is a plant food. Fucking stupid.


that's not as bad as my friends, i explained the stupid phenomena and how they're really just less popular drugs that didnt cause any of this shit and of course it's more fun to think they're zombie creating crazy powders so that's what they do anyways..
My Mum was like WHY WOULD YOU SNIFF PLANT FOOD UP YOUR NOSE?! I'm like I didn't you spastic I sniffed recreational drugs up my nose.

Arent you gone for a month?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

paupav wrote:
konr wrote:
superkid5647 wrote:
konr wrote:
superkid5647 wrote:
Bath Salts is one of three major legal loophole funnels allowing research chemical drugs onto the market legally pre-scheduling. They can contain a multitude of generally stimulant drugs (prominently Mephedrone and Methylone and MDPV) and they are the new scapegoat for retards that think they're informed to pin everything weird on because LOL BATH SALTS XD I HAVE NO IDEA WTF I'M TALKING ABOUT
Much like when Mephedrone was sold as plant food. Some of my friends still think that it literally is a plant food. Fucking stupid.


that's not as bad as my friends, i explained the stupid phenomena and how they're really just less popular drugs that didnt cause any of this shit and of course it's more fun to think they're zombie creating crazy powders so that's what they do anyways..
My Mum was like WHY WOULD YOU SNIFF PLANT FOOD UP YOUR NOSE?! I'm like I didn't you spastic I sniffed recreational drugs up my nose.

Arent you gone for a month?
For the first week I'll be on and off when I'm at home.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yo guys I'm a bath salt dealer
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bfsdbsdfbdsfb
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54

Joined: 06 Sep 2007
Posts: 702
Location: Oh noez.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
yo guys I'm a bath salt dealer

If a sasquatch dick-whips you in the eye socket tomorrow, I bet it won't be the first time.

_________________
bsdfbdsfb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Butters
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 17 Mar 2007
Posts: 1373

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
yo guys I'm a bath salt dealer
So was B&Q a couple of years ago.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
yo guys I'm a bath salt dealer


nobody is a bath salt dealer; the whole point is it's a legal guise so they're sold in head shops

did you like gain autist levels recently

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bfsdbsdfbdsfb
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54

Joined: 06 Sep 2007
Posts: 702
Location: Oh noez.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

superkid5647 wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
yo guys I'm a bath salt dealer


nobody is a bath salt dealer; the whole point is it's a legal guise so they're sold in head shops

did you like gain autist levels recently

You are so fucking unattractive that being raped by a chainsaw would make you more gorgeous.

_________________
bsdfbdsfb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

akaecius wrote:
superkid5647 wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
yo guys I'm a bath salt dealer


nobody is a bath salt dealer; the whole point is it's a legal guise so they're sold in head shops

did you like gain autist levels recently

You are so fucking unattractive that being raped by a chainsaw would make you more gorgeous.


being raped by a chainsaw would make anyone more gorgeous

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bfsdbsdfbdsfb
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54

Joined: 06 Sep 2007
Posts: 702
Location: Oh noez.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

superkid5647 wrote:
akaecius wrote:
superkid5647 wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
yo guys I'm a bath salt dealer


nobody is a bath salt dealer; the whole point is it's a legal guise so they're sold in head shops

did you like gain autist levels recently

You are so fucking unattractive that being raped by a chainsaw would make you more gorgeous.


being raped by a chainsaw would make anyone more gorgeous

I'm glad I made fun of you, you're a crappy pedantic douche-fag.

_________________
bsdfbdsfb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

akaecius wrote:
superkid5647 wrote:
akaecius wrote:
superkid5647 wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
yo guys I'm a bath salt dealer


nobody is a bath salt dealer; the whole point is it's a legal guise so they're sold in head shops

did you like gain autist levels recently

You are so fucking unattractive that being raped by a chainsaw would make you more gorgeous.


being raped by a chainsaw would make anyone more gorgeous

I'm glad I made fun of you, you're a crappy pedantic douche-fag.



1328132366811161.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  285.02 KB
 Viewed:  2669 Time(s)

1328132366811161.png


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bfsdbsdfbdsfb
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54

Joined: 06 Sep 2007
Posts: 702
Location: Oh noez.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

superkid5647 wrote:
akaecius wrote:
superkid5647 wrote:
akaecius wrote:
superkid5647 wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
yo guys I'm a bath salt dealer


nobody is a bath salt dealer; the whole point is it's a legal guise so they're sold in head shops

did you like gain autist levels recently

You are so fucking unattractive that being raped by a chainsaw would make you more gorgeous.


being raped by a chainsaw would make anyone more gorgeous

I'm glad I made fun of you, you're a crappy pedantic douche-fag.

It would be a pity if you were cruelly circumcised and nobody was around to witness it.

_________________
bsdfbdsfb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

akaecius wrote:
superkid5647 wrote:
akaecius wrote:
superkid5647 wrote:
akaecius wrote:
superkid5647 wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
yo guys I'm a bath salt dealer


nobody is a bath salt dealer; the whole point is it's a legal guise so they're sold in head shops

did you like gain autist levels recently

You are so fucking unattractive that being raped by a chainsaw would make you more gorgeous.


being raped by a chainsaw would make anyone more gorgeous

I'm glad I made fun of you, you're a crappy pedantic douche-fag.

It would be a pity if you were cruelly circumcised and nobody was around to witness it.



oid9fo.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  32.11 KB
 Viewed:  2657 Time(s)

oid9fo.jpg



_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bfsdbsdfbdsfb
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54

Joined: 06 Sep 2007
Posts: 702
Location: Oh noez.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

superkid5647 wrote:
akaecius wrote:
superkid5647 wrote:
akaecius wrote:
superkid5647 wrote:
akaecius wrote:
superkid5647 wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
yo guys I'm a bath salt dealer


nobody is a bath salt dealer; the whole point is it's a legal guise so they're sold in head shops

did you like gain autist levels recently

You are so fucking unattractive that being raped by a chainsaw would make you more gorgeous.


being raped by a chainsaw would make anyone more gorgeous

I'm glad I made fun of you, you're a crappy pedantic douche-fag.

It would be a pity if you were cruelly circumcised and nobody was around to witness it.

I'm sorry son of a bitch, I can't hear you over the sound of how dirty you are.
this shit is hilarious
http://www.insultgenerator.org/

_________________
bsdfbdsfb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

akaecius wrote:
superkid5647 wrote:
akaecius wrote:
superkid5647 wrote:
akaecius wrote:
superkid5647 wrote:
akaecius wrote:
superkid5647 wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
yo guys I'm a bath salt dealer


nobody is a bath salt dealer; the whole point is it's a legal guise so they're sold in head shops

did you like gain autist levels recently

You are so fucking unattractive that being raped by a chainsaw would make you more gorgeous.


being raped by a chainsaw would make anyone more gorgeous

I'm glad I made fun of you, you're a crappy pedantic douche-fag.

It would be a pity if you were cruelly circumcised and nobody was around to witness it.

I'm sorry son of a bitch, I can't hear you over the sound of how dirty you are.
this shit is hilarious
http://www.insultgenerator.org/


>doesn't realize my previous picture was Hiroshi in his early days

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites