| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:35 am Post subject: |
|
|
| superkid5647 wrote: | | konr wrote: | | superkid5647 wrote: | | Bath Salts is one of three major legal loophole funnels allowing research chemical drugs onto the market legally pre-scheduling. They can contain a multitude of generally stimulant drugs (prominently Mephedrone and Methylone and MDPV) and they are the new scapegoat for retards that think they're informed to pin everything weird on because LOL BATH SALTS XD I HAVE NO IDEA WTF I'M TALKING ABOUT | Much like when Mephedrone was sold as plant food. Some of my friends still think that it literally is a plant food. Fucking stupid. |
that's not as bad as my friends, i explained the stupid phenomena and how they're really just less popular drugs that didnt cause any of this shit and of course it's more fun to think they're zombie creating crazy powders so that's what they do anyways.. | My Mum was like WHY WOULD YOU SNIFF PLANT FOOD UP YOUR NOSE?! I'm like I didn't you spastic I sniffed recreational drugs up my nose.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
paupav Master Cheater
Reputation: 13
Joined: 15 Apr 2011 Posts: 314 Location: P. Sherman 42, Wallaby Way, Sydney
|
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:45 am Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | superkid5647 wrote: | | konr wrote: | | superkid5647 wrote: | | Bath Salts is one of three major legal loophole funnels allowing research chemical drugs onto the market legally pre-scheduling. They can contain a multitude of generally stimulant drugs (prominently Mephedrone and Methylone and MDPV) and they are the new scapegoat for retards that think they're informed to pin everything weird on because LOL BATH SALTS XD I HAVE NO IDEA WTF I'M TALKING ABOUT | Much like when Mephedrone was sold as plant food. Some of my friends still think that it literally is a plant food. Fucking stupid. |
that's not as bad as my friends, i explained the stupid phenomena and how they're really just less popular drugs that didnt cause any of this shit and of course it's more fun to think they're zombie creating crazy powders so that's what they do anyways.. | My Mum was like WHY WOULD YOU SNIFF PLANT FOOD UP YOUR NOSE?! I'm like I didn't you spastic I sniffed recreational drugs up my nose. |
Arent you gone for a month?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:47 am Post subject: |
|
|
| paupav wrote: | | konr wrote: | | superkid5647 wrote: | | konr wrote: | | superkid5647 wrote: | | Bath Salts is one of three major legal loophole funnels allowing research chemical drugs onto the market legally pre-scheduling. They can contain a multitude of generally stimulant drugs (prominently Mephedrone and Methylone and MDPV) and they are the new scapegoat for retards that think they're informed to pin everything weird on because LOL BATH SALTS XD I HAVE NO IDEA WTF I'M TALKING ABOUT | Much like when Mephedrone was sold as plant food. Some of my friends still think that it literally is a plant food. Fucking stupid. |
that's not as bad as my friends, i explained the stupid phenomena and how they're really just less popular drugs that didnt cause any of this shit and of course it's more fun to think they're zombie creating crazy powders so that's what they do anyways.. | My Mum was like WHY WOULD YOU SNIFF PLANT FOOD UP YOUR NOSE?! I'm like I didn't you spastic I sniffed recreational drugs up my nose. |
Arent you gone for a month? | For the first week I'll be on and off when I'm at home.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:35 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| yo guys I'm a bath salt dealer
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
bfsdbsdfbdsfb Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54
Joined: 06 Sep 2007 Posts: 702 Location: Oh noez.
|
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:41 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma wrote: | | yo guys I'm a bath salt dealer |
If a sasquatch dick-whips you in the eye socket tomorrow, I bet it won't be the first time.
_________________
bsdfbdsfb |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Butters Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 17 Mar 2007 Posts: 1373
|
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:47 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma wrote: | | yo guys I'm a bath salt dealer | So was B&Q a couple of years ago.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:48 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma wrote: | | yo guys I'm a bath salt dealer |
nobody is a bath salt dealer; the whole point is it's a legal guise so they're sold in head shops
did you like gain autist levels recently
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
bfsdbsdfbdsfb Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54
Joined: 06 Sep 2007 Posts: 702 Location: Oh noez.
|
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:04 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| superkid5647 wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | | yo guys I'm a bath salt dealer |
nobody is a bath salt dealer; the whole point is it's a legal guise so they're sold in head shops
did you like gain autist levels recently |
You are so fucking unattractive that being raped by a chainsaw would make you more gorgeous.
_________________
bsdfbdsfb |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| akaecius wrote: | | superkid5647 wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | | yo guys I'm a bath salt dealer |
nobody is a bath salt dealer; the whole point is it's a legal guise so they're sold in head shops
did you like gain autist levels recently |
You are so fucking unattractive that being raped by a chainsaw would make you more gorgeous. |
being raped by a chainsaw would make anyone more gorgeous
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
bfsdbsdfbdsfb Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54
Joined: 06 Sep 2007 Posts: 702 Location: Oh noez.
|
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| superkid5647 wrote: | | akaecius wrote: | | superkid5647 wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | | yo guys I'm a bath salt dealer |
nobody is a bath salt dealer; the whole point is it's a legal guise so they're sold in head shops
did you like gain autist levels recently |
You are so fucking unattractive that being raped by a chainsaw would make you more gorgeous. |
being raped by a chainsaw would make anyone more gorgeous |
I'm glad I made fun of you, you're a crappy pedantic douche-fag.
_________________
bsdfbdsfb |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| akaecius wrote: | | superkid5647 wrote: | | akaecius wrote: | | superkid5647 wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | | yo guys I'm a bath salt dealer |
nobody is a bath salt dealer; the whole point is it's a legal guise so they're sold in head shops
did you like gain autist levels recently |
You are so fucking unattractive that being raped by a chainsaw would make you more gorgeous. |
being raped by a chainsaw would make anyone more gorgeous |
I'm glad I made fun of you, you're a crappy pedantic douche-fag. |
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
285.02 KB |
| Viewed: |
2667 Time(s) |

|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
bfsdbsdfbdsfb Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54
Joined: 06 Sep 2007 Posts: 702 Location: Oh noez.
|
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| superkid5647 wrote: | | akaecius wrote: | | superkid5647 wrote: | | akaecius wrote: | | superkid5647 wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | | yo guys I'm a bath salt dealer |
nobody is a bath salt dealer; the whole point is it's a legal guise so they're sold in head shops
did you like gain autist levels recently |
You are so fucking unattractive that being raped by a chainsaw would make you more gorgeous. |
being raped by a chainsaw would make anyone more gorgeous |
I'm glad I made fun of you, you're a crappy pedantic douche-fag. |
|
It would be a pity if you were cruelly circumcised and nobody was around to witness it.
_________________
bsdfbdsfb |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| akaecius wrote: | | superkid5647 wrote: | | akaecius wrote: | | superkid5647 wrote: | | akaecius wrote: | | superkid5647 wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | | yo guys I'm a bath salt dealer |
nobody is a bath salt dealer; the whole point is it's a legal guise so they're sold in head shops
did you like gain autist levels recently |
You are so fucking unattractive that being raped by a chainsaw would make you more gorgeous. |
being raped by a chainsaw would make anyone more gorgeous |
I'm glad I made fun of you, you're a crappy pedantic douche-fag. |
|
It would be a pity if you were cruelly circumcised and nobody was around to witness it. |
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
32.11 KB |
| Viewed: |
2655 Time(s) |

|
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
bfsdbsdfbdsfb Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54
Joined: 06 Sep 2007 Posts: 702 Location: Oh noez.
|
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| superkid5647 wrote: | | akaecius wrote: | | superkid5647 wrote: | | akaecius wrote: | | superkid5647 wrote: | | akaecius wrote: | | superkid5647 wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | | yo guys I'm a bath salt dealer |
nobody is a bath salt dealer; the whole point is it's a legal guise so they're sold in head shops
did you like gain autist levels recently |
You are so fucking unattractive that being raped by a chainsaw would make you more gorgeous. |
being raped by a chainsaw would make anyone more gorgeous |
I'm glad I made fun of you, you're a crappy pedantic douche-fag. |
|
It would be a pity if you were cruelly circumcised and nobody was around to witness it. |
|
I'm sorry son of a bitch, I can't hear you over the sound of how dirty you are.
this shit is hilarious
http://www.insultgenerator.org/
_________________
bsdfbdsfb |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| akaecius wrote: | | superkid5647 wrote: | | akaecius wrote: | | superkid5647 wrote: | | akaecius wrote: | | superkid5647 wrote: | | akaecius wrote: | | superkid5647 wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | | yo guys I'm a bath salt dealer |
nobody is a bath salt dealer; the whole point is it's a legal guise so they're sold in head shops
did you like gain autist levels recently |
You are so fucking unattractive that being raped by a chainsaw would make you more gorgeous. |
being raped by a chainsaw would make anyone more gorgeous |
I'm glad I made fun of you, you're a crappy pedantic douche-fag. |
|
It would be a pity if you were cruelly circumcised and nobody was around to witness it. |
|
I'm sorry son of a bitch, I can't hear you over the sound of how dirty you are.
this shit is hilarious
http://www.insultgenerator.org/ |
>doesn't realize my previous picture was Hiroshi in his early days
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|