Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Wania
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Wania
Master Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 27 Sep 2007
Posts: 275

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ItsJustJosh wrote:
Antagonist wrote:
ItsJustJosh wrote:
Aids wrote:
Looks like some moron with ADHD.

Boney hand, huge Adams apple, yellow teeth, unkempt hair, large nose, beady eyes, poor fashion sense. 0/10, would not fuck.


Well people say I'm skinny or not fat but I am, just look at my photo here in some other thread. I do have a deep voice Razz Yep, teeth were yellow in these pics... Embarassed Hair is actually styled. Nose, nah small nose. Yep, beady eyes in this pic. Lol I'm at home lounging around I'm not going to wear a suit and tie Rolling Eyes

But I would love to see pictures of you. If you're cute I'll listen to you, if not, I'll disregard and consider you a lame. Well, even lamer than I consider you atm lol.[img][/img]

EDIT: Here are some more pics of me Very Happy

http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=553933


Incorrect, if a guy were cute/cuter than you, you'd post in their facebook wall saying "You're lame af too, added to my block list".


Damn, I've split my feelings to you guys at some of my saddest times recently and you still have no clue of me?

If I saw a dude that was cuter than I was I'd most likely try and talk to him. Dumbass.

@Wania: Oh okay I see what you're saying now.



And tbh, your current display picture makes me think ur a complete douche. I feel nothing nice at all when looking at it. You look like a try hard dude that's not nice in any way..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Antagonist
Cheater
Reputation: 29

Joined: 24 Nov 2009
Posts: 48
Location: California

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ItsJustJosh wrote:
Antagonist wrote:
ItsJustJosh wrote:
Aids wrote:
Looks like some moron with ADHD.

Boney hand, huge Adams apple, yellow teeth, unkempt hair, large nose, beady eyes, poor fashion sense. 0/10, would not fuck.


Well people say I'm skinny or not fat but I am, just look at my photo here in some other thread. I do have a deep voice Razz Yep, teeth were yellow in these pics... Embarassed Hair is actually styled. Nose, nah small nose. Yep, beady eyes in this pic. Lol I'm at home lounging around I'm not going to wear a suit and tie Rolling Eyes

But I would love to see pictures of you. If you're cute I'll listen to you, if not, I'll disregard and consider you a lame. Well, even lamer than I consider you atm lol.[img][/img]

EDIT: Here are some more pics of me Very Happy

http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=553933


Incorrect, if a guy were cute/cuter than you, you'd post in their facebook wall saying "You're lame af too, added to my block list".


Damn, I've split my feelings to you guys at some of my saddest times recently and you still have no clue of me?

If I saw a dude that was cuter than I was I'd most likely try and talk to him. Dumbass.

@Wania: Oh okay I see what you're saying now.


When I added you on Facebook, you probably didn't know who I was on CEF. You _instantly_ posted on my wall saying, "You're also lame af too, added to my block list". Instantly, I would assume you said that because of my profile picture. Stop contradicting yourself, boy.

_________________




tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 20 Feb 2012
Posts: 110

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not contradicting myself, you're just ignorant.

I gave you my Facebook via PM, you added me, I sent you a message, a few days later or sometime later after you being a douche bag on here, I remembered I had accepted your friend request on Facebook and decided I'd block you because I really don't like your personality. And you are lame, lame af.

@Wania: Yeah people usually feel intimidated by me until they meet me. Hence why I come off as arrogant and people (especially the insecure) tend to attempt to belittle me and bring me down to their level. When the truth is, I honestly have too large of an ego to care what lames think. You, I don't know you but you're not a douche, so I'll take your opinions more to heart. These others, nahhhhhh.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 130

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 608

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol josh I'm insecure can you teach me your ways
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 20 Feb 2012
Posts: 110

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GannoK wrote:
Lol josh I'm insecure can you teach me your ways


Well that's obvious, otherwise you wouldn't crave my attention so much as to think of a smartass reply to get me to talk to you.

What do you need help with?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 130

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 608

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just don't feel comfortable with my body, mostly my penis size
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
truefalse
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 26 Jun 2012
Posts: 15

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@wania

"Sorry, but you have not been deemed worthy enough to pm yet. To become worthy, you must show you are able to follow the rules and post useful topics and make helpful replies to other people's questions."

GG!

<_<
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 20 Feb 2012
Posts: 110

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GannoK wrote:
I just don't feel comfortable with my body, mostly my penis size


Last edited by NotReallySureWhatGoesHere on Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 130

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 608

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But I satisfy my gf but I don't know if she's faking it or not
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 20 Feb 2012
Posts: 110

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GannoK wrote:
But I satisfy my gf but I don't know if she's faking it or not


It's probably just your insecurities eating away at you, she's probably legit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ItsJustJosh wrote:
GannoK wrote:
I just don't feel comfortable with my body, mostly my penis size


Sorry but I just don't care enough to help you Sad I'm sorry you have a small penis, but you have no use for it atm other than piss anyway xD
no its actually so big it physically makes him uncomfortable
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Antagonist
Cheater
Reputation: 29

Joined: 24 Nov 2009
Posts: 48
Location: California

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ItsJustJosh wrote:
I'm not contradicting myself, you're just ignorant.

I gave you my Facebook via PM, you added me, I sent you a message, a few days later or sometime later after you being a douche bag on here, I remembered I had accepted your friend request on Facebook and decided I'd block you because I really don't like your personality. And you are lame, lame af.



Just so you know, everything you just said were incorrect, I may be persistent, but never ignorant. Never confuse the two.


You never gave me your Facebook via p.m nor have you sent me a message, I think you have mistaken me for someone else.

I hardly post here and if I actually did, none were aggressive comments.

So in 0.5 seconds, you instantly knew my personality?

_________________




tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 20 Feb 2012
Posts: 110

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do you guys thrive for my attention so much? I mean it's crazy that you say you hate me, but yet you continuously view my threads more than others, reply to me as much as you can, PM me, change my reputation. Hahahah, it's really too flattering. XD

Big Josh is on everybody's mind, everywhere.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 130

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 608

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ItsJustJosh wrote:
GannoK wrote:
But I satisfy my gf but I don't know if she's faking it or not


It's probably just your insecurities eating away at you, she's probably legit.


But when She moans I feel like she's forcing it out and so I put my fingers in her butt sumtimes to try an make it better 4 her

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 20 Feb 2012
Posts: 110

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antag I really don't care lol.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites