 |
Cheat Engine The Official Site of Cheat Engine
|
| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Wania Master Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 27 Sep 2007 Posts: 275
|
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:27 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ItsJustJosh wrote: | | Antagonist wrote: | | ItsJustJosh wrote: | | Aids wrote: | Looks like some moron with ADHD.
Boney hand, huge Adams apple, yellow teeth, unkempt hair, large nose, beady eyes, poor fashion sense. 0/10, would not fuck. |
Well people say I'm skinny or not fat but I am, just look at my photo here in some other thread. I do have a deep voice Yep, teeth were yellow in these pics... Hair is actually styled. Nose, nah small nose. Yep, beady eyes in this pic. Lol I'm at home lounging around I'm not going to wear a suit and tie
But I would love to see pictures of you. If you're cute I'll listen to you, if not, I'll disregard and consider you a lame. Well, even lamer than I consider you atm lol.[img][/img]
EDIT: Here are some more pics of me
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=553933 |
Incorrect, if a guy were cute/cuter than you, you'd post in their facebook wall saying "You're lame af too, added to my block list". |
Damn, I've split my feelings to you guys at some of my saddest times recently and you still have no clue of me?
If I saw a dude that was cuter than I was I'd most likely try and talk to him. Dumbass.
@Wania: Oh okay I see what you're saying now. |
And tbh, your current display picture makes me think ur a complete douche. I feel nothing nice at all when looking at it. You look like a try hard dude that's not nice in any way..
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Antagonist Cheater
Reputation: 29
Joined: 24 Nov 2009 Posts: 48 Location: California
|
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:37 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ItsJustJosh wrote: | | Antagonist wrote: | | ItsJustJosh wrote: | | Aids wrote: | Looks like some moron with ADHD.
Boney hand, huge Adams apple, yellow teeth, unkempt hair, large nose, beady eyes, poor fashion sense. 0/10, would not fuck. |
Well people say I'm skinny or not fat but I am, just look at my photo here in some other thread. I do have a deep voice Yep, teeth were yellow in these pics... Hair is actually styled. Nose, nah small nose. Yep, beady eyes in this pic. Lol I'm at home lounging around I'm not going to wear a suit and tie
But I would love to see pictures of you. If you're cute I'll listen to you, if not, I'll disregard and consider you a lame. Well, even lamer than I consider you atm lol.[img][/img]
EDIT: Here are some more pics of me
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=553933 |
Incorrect, if a guy were cute/cuter than you, you'd post in their facebook wall saying "You're lame af too, added to my block list". |
Damn, I've split my feelings to you guys at some of my saddest times recently and you still have no clue of me?
If I saw a dude that was cuter than I was I'd most likely try and talk to him. Dumbass.
@Wania: Oh okay I see what you're saying now. |
When I added you on Facebook, you probably didn't know who I was on CEF. You _instantly_ posted on my wall saying, "You're also lame af too, added to my block list". Instantly, I would assume you said that because of my profile picture. Stop contradicting yourself, boy.
_________________
 
| tough guy talix wrote: | | i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 20 Feb 2012 Posts: 110
|
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:11 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I'm not contradicting myself, you're just ignorant.
I gave you my Facebook via PM, you added me, I sent you a message, a few days later or sometime later after you being a douche bag on here, I remembered I had accepted your friend request on Facebook and decided I'd block you because I really don't like your personality. And you are lame, lame af.
@Wania: Yeah people usually feel intimidated by me until they meet me. Hence why I come off as arrogant and people (especially the insecure) tend to attempt to belittle me and bring me down to their level. When the truth is, I honestly have too large of an ego to care what lames think. You, I don't know you but you're not a douche, so I'll take your opinions more to heart. These others, nahhhhhh.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Channel GannoK pffrt
Reputation: 130
Joined: 12 Apr 2008 Posts: 608
|
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:15 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Lol josh I'm insecure can you teach me your ways
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 20 Feb 2012 Posts: 110
|
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:17 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| GannoK wrote: | | Lol josh I'm insecure can you teach me your ways |
Well that's obvious, otherwise you wouldn't crave my attention so much as to think of a smartass reply to get me to talk to you.
What do you need help with?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Channel GannoK pffrt
Reputation: 130
Joined: 12 Apr 2008 Posts: 608
|
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:18 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I just don't feel comfortable with my body, mostly my penis size
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
truefalse Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 26 Jun 2012 Posts: 15
|
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
@wania
"Sorry, but you have not been deemed worthy enough to pm yet. To become worthy, you must show you are able to follow the rules and post useful topics and make helpful replies to other people's questions."
GG!
<_<
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 20 Feb 2012 Posts: 110
|
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| GannoK wrote: | | I just don't feel comfortable with my body, mostly my penis size |
Last edited by NotReallySureWhatGoesHere on Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Channel GannoK pffrt
Reputation: 130
Joined: 12 Apr 2008 Posts: 608
|
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
But I satisfy my gf but I don't know if she's faking it or not
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 20 Feb 2012 Posts: 110
|
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| GannoK wrote: | | But I satisfy my gf but I don't know if she's faking it or not |
It's probably just your insecurities eating away at you, she's probably legit.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ItsJustJosh wrote: | | GannoK wrote: | | I just don't feel comfortable with my body, mostly my penis size |
Sorry but I just don't care enough to help you I'm sorry you have a small penis, but you have no use for it atm other than piss anyway xD | no its actually so big it physically makes him uncomfortable
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Antagonist Cheater
Reputation: 29
Joined: 24 Nov 2009 Posts: 48 Location: California
|
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:27 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ItsJustJosh wrote: | I'm not contradicting myself, you're just ignorant.
I gave you my Facebook via PM, you added me, I sent you a message, a few days later or sometime later after you being a douche bag on here, I remembered I had accepted your friend request on Facebook and decided I'd block you because I really don't like your personality. And you are lame, lame af.
|
Just so you know, everything you just said were incorrect, I may be persistent, but never ignorant. Never confuse the two.
You never gave me your Facebook via p.m nor have you sent me a message, I think you have mistaken me for someone else.
I hardly post here and if I actually did, none were aggressive comments.
So in 0.5 seconds, you instantly knew my personality?
_________________
 
| tough guy talix wrote: | | i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 20 Feb 2012 Posts: 110
|
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:27 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Why do you guys thrive for my attention so much? I mean it's crazy that you say you hate me, but yet you continuously view my threads more than others, reply to me as much as you can, PM me, change my reputation. Hahahah, it's really too flattering. XD
Big Josh is on everybody's mind, everywhere.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Channel GannoK pffrt
Reputation: 130
Joined: 12 Apr 2008 Posts: 608
|
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ItsJustJosh wrote: | | GannoK wrote: | | But I satisfy my gf but I don't know if she's faking it or not |
It's probably just your insecurities eating away at you, she's probably legit. |
But when She moans I feel like she's forcing it out and so I put my fingers in her butt sumtimes to try an make it better 4 her
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 20 Feb 2012 Posts: 110
|
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:29 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Antag I really don't care lol.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum
|
|