Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


I'm often waking up with an erected penis
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wania wrote:
Hero wrote:
Wania wrote:
I feel you bro.


u wish....
Can I see your penis. You can be the new lady gaga.


If I'm not mistaken no one has actually seen this penis. So if I wanna be the new lady gaga, ill keep my penis to myself.
ive seen it multiple times, and i don't hate it
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 20 Feb 2012
Posts: 110

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I wake up with boners a lot too. Pretty sure it's normal.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kargarok
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 28 Jul 2011
Posts: 60

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ItsJustJosh wrote:
Yeah I wake up with boners a lot too. Pretty sure it's normal.

prolly cos you dream of big black cocks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 20 Feb 2012
Posts: 110

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crowners wrote:
ItsJustJosh wrote:
Yeah I wake up with boners a lot too. Pretty sure it's normal.

prolly cos you dream of big black cocks

No actually black cocks aren't that much larger than any other cock. Some are like you see in porn but almost every porn star takes some type of growth hormone shit so it's expected.

But I do gasp for my love's cock. What I would do to that yo.. Ughhg.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wania
Master Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 27 Sep 2007
Posts: 275

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ControlAltDelete wrote:
Wania wrote:
Hero wrote:
Wania wrote:
I feel you bro.


u wish....
Can I see your penis. You can be the new lady gaga.


If I'm not mistaken no one has actually seen this penis. So if I wanna be the new lady gaga, ill keep my penis to myself.
ive seen it multiple times, and i don't hate it

<3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nirojan
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 108

Joined: 16 Sep 2008
Posts: 0
Location: seshville

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

acually is method to keep your piss in so you don't piss on your fucking bed while you sleep
if you wet your bed that means you can't have erections and you are gay.

_________________
Quote:
yo i b 22 tryna make it in dis rap game but da steetz dont got luv for no wun na mean so im out hea tryna holla at da fams on dis innernet shit u no way i sayin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Moments
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 17

Joined: 20 Mar 2008
Posts: 1196

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.reddit.com/r/nofap
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kargarok
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 28 Jul 2011
Posts: 60

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stud wrote:
http://www.reddit.com/r/nofap

also similarly /r/pornfree
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ItsJustJosh wrote:
Crowners wrote:
ItsJustJosh wrote:
Yeah I wake up with boners a lot too. Pretty sure it's normal.

prolly cos you dream of big black cocks

No actually black cocks aren't that much larger than any other cock. Some are like you see in porn but almost every porn star takes some type of growth hormone shit so it's expected.

But I do gasp for my love's cock. What I would do to that yo.. Ughhg.



1295388484184.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  84.73 KB
 Viewed:  2971 Time(s)

1295388484184.jpg


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 20 Feb 2012
Posts: 110

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#tru
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 130

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 608

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:18 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

You're all so gay. Gayer than me lol.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 20 Feb 2012
Posts: 110

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GannoK wrote:
You're all so gay. Gayer than me lol.



HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

I bet that joke made you so many friends irl.

Oh wait.

No you're retarded get added to my block list.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:20 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm often waking up with an erected penis Reply with quote

Sui wrote:
Midget tent erry day.
midget tent wut are u small lol get a real penis

#420
#YOLO
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 130

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 608

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ItsJustJosh wrote:
GannoK wrote:
You're all so gay. Gayer than me lol.



HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

I bet that joke made you so many friends irl.

Oh wait.

No you're retarded get added to my block list.


I'm so hard right now. This guys a 10/10 poster

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 20 Feb 2012
Posts: 110

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm often waking up with an erected penis Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Sui wrote:
Midget tent erry day.
midget tent wut are u small lol get a real penis

#420
#YOLO


Yes lets secretly make fun of those cool kids that pick on us at school. Heheh we are all so cool here! Just because we can't experience those things with our irl friends...

Oh, woops, shit I meant you guys.

No, get added to my block list you fucking lame ass idiot. Get some friends.

#YOLO
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites