| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:47 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Wania wrote: | | Hero wrote: | | Wania wrote: | I feel you bro.
u wish.... | Can I see your penis. You can be the new lady gaga. |
If I'm not mistaken no one has actually seen this penis. So if I wanna be the new lady gaga, ill keep my penis to myself. | ive seen it multiple times, and i don't hate it
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 20 Feb 2012 Posts: 110
|
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:49 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Yeah I wake up with boners a lot too. Pretty sure it's normal.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kargarok Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10
Joined: 28 Jul 2011 Posts: 60
|
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:54 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ItsJustJosh wrote: | | Yeah I wake up with boners a lot too. Pretty sure it's normal. |
prolly cos you dream of big black cocks
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 20 Feb 2012 Posts: 110
|
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:57 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Crowners wrote: | | ItsJustJosh wrote: | | Yeah I wake up with boners a lot too. Pretty sure it's normal. |
prolly cos you dream of big black cocks |
No actually black cocks aren't that much larger than any other cock. Some are like you see in porn but almost every porn star takes some type of growth hormone shit so it's expected.
But I do gasp for my love's cock. What I would do to that yo.. Ughhg.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Wania Master Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 27 Sep 2007 Posts: 275
|
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | | Wania wrote: | | Hero wrote: | | Wania wrote: | I feel you bro.
u wish.... | Can I see your penis. You can be the new lady gaga. |
If I'm not mistaken no one has actually seen this penis. So if I wanna be the new lady gaga, ill keep my penis to myself. | ive seen it multiple times, and i don't hate it |
<3
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Nirojan How do I cheat?
Reputation: 108
Joined: 16 Sep 2008 Posts: 0 Location: seshville
|
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
acually is method to keep your piss in so you don't piss on your fucking bed while you sleep
if you wet your bed that means you can't have erections and you are gay.
_________________
| Quote: | | yo i b 22 tryna make it in dis rap game but da steetz dont got luv for no wun na mean so im out hea tryna holla at da fams on dis innernet shit u no way i sayin |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Moments Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 17
Joined: 20 Mar 2008 Posts: 1196
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kargarok Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10
Joined: 28 Jul 2011 Posts: 60
|
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:35 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| stud wrote: | | http://www.reddit.com/r/nofap |
also similarly /r/pornfree
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:47 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ItsJustJosh wrote: | | Crowners wrote: | | ItsJustJosh wrote: | | Yeah I wake up with boners a lot too. Pretty sure it's normal. |
prolly cos you dream of big black cocks |
No actually black cocks aren't that much larger than any other cock. Some are like you see in porn but almost every porn star takes some type of growth hormone shit so it's expected.
But I do gasp for my love's cock. What I would do to that yo.. Ughhg. |
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
84.73 KB |
| Viewed: |
2972 Time(s) |

|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 20 Feb 2012 Posts: 110
|
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| #tru
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Channel GannoK pffrt
Reputation: 130
Joined: 12 Apr 2008 Posts: 608
|
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:18 pm Post subject: |
|
|
You're all so gay. Gayer than me lol.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 20 Feb 2012 Posts: 110
|
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| GannoK wrote: | | You're all so gay. Gayer than me lol. |
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
I bet that joke made you so many friends irl.
Oh wait.
No you're retarded get added to my block list.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:20 pm Post subject: Re: I'm often waking up with an erected penis |
|
|
| Sui wrote: | | Midget tent erry day. | midget tent wut are u small lol get a real penis
#420
#YOLO
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Channel GannoK pffrt
Reputation: 130
Joined: 12 Apr 2008 Posts: 608
|
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ItsJustJosh wrote: | | GannoK wrote: | | You're all so gay. Gayer than me lol. |
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
I bet that joke made you so many friends irl.
Oh wait.
No you're retarded get added to my block list. |
I'm so hard right now. This guys a 10/10 poster
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 20 Feb 2012 Posts: 110
|
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:21 pm Post subject: Re: I'm often waking up with an erected penis |
|
|
| Brolock wrote: | | Sui wrote: | | Midget tent erry day. | midget tent wut are u small lol get a real penis
#420
#YOLO |
Yes lets secretly make fun of those cool kids that pick on us at school. Heheh we are all so cool here! Just because we can't experience those things with our irl friends...
Oh, woops, shit I meant you guys.
No, get added to my block list you fucking lame ass idiot. Get some friends.
#YOLO
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|