| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
the the the Master Cheater
Reputation: 46
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 429
|
Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Where'd you find this? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Butters Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 17 Mar 2007 Posts: 1373
|
Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:11 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Why people care about this shit has always eluded me, I literally see no point in giving a fuck without completely solid evidence, not brash hearsay. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Phox I post too much
Reputation: 110
Joined: 11 Nov 2008 Posts: 2034
|
Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| The sole reason why none of this will happen is because if it does, a teenager will have seen it coming. And that is highly unlikely. (not an entirely serious response, but just food for thought) |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:00 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Shrooms wrote: | | Butters wrote: | | Why people care about this shit has always eluded me, I literally see no point in giving a fuck without completely solid evidence, not brash hearsay. |
I care whether or not I will live the next year.
WW3 will happen sadly and we are fucked.
The Illuminati was just there as it is interesting.
Literally the only way WW3 can be avoided as USA is pushing ww3 down the worlds throat with Iran is if Iran shows all their cards to the world to prove they have no nukes and are good. | i dont
oh apathy... |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Maes Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10
Joined: 09 Apr 2009 Posts: 50
|
Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Conspiracy theory #10,000,000
Congratulations, retard of the year believing in this shit. Also, there is a reason, it's because Harper is a fucktard and cares about our military. I look forward the following cold war, comrades. _________________
Account reclaimed by former owner? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
elpacco Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 Posts: 1258
|
Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Shrooms wrote: | | Butters wrote: | | Why people care about this shit has always eluded me, I literally see no point in giving a fuck without completely solid evidence, not brash hearsay. |
I care whether or not I will live the next year.
WW3 will happen sadly and we are fucked.
The Illuminati was just there as it is interesting.
Literally the only way WW3 can be avoided as USA is pushing ww3 down the worlds throat with Iran is if Iran shows all their cards to the world to prove they have no nukes and are good. | Pretty sure you're retarded. _________________
| [AM]Misery wrote: |
| FangBanger wrote: | | What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands? | Shoot him. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aviar³ Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50
Joined: 03 Jan 2008 Posts: 655 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
The question is, who does this benefit? _________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Maes Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10
Joined: 09 Apr 2009 Posts: 50
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Maes Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10
Joined: 09 Apr 2009 Posts: 50
|
Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:13 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Shrooms wrote: | | elpacco wrote: | | Shrooms wrote: | | Butters wrote: | | Why people care about this shit has always eluded me, I literally see no point in giving a fuck without completely solid evidence, not brash hearsay. |
I care whether or not I will live the next year.
WW3 will happen sadly and we are fucked.
The Illuminati was just there as it is interesting.
Literally the only way WW3 can be avoided as USA is pushing ww3 down the worlds throat with Iran is if Iran shows all their cards to the world to prove they have no nukes and are good. | Pretty sure I am retarded. |
|
If you're not even going to try and back up your incredibly stupid post, get out. _________________
Account reclaimed by former owner? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
All of the ignorant kids at my school talk about the Illuminati shit all the time, and I hate listening to the bullshit they spew out.
Please everyone... stop being idiots... seriously... _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
elpacco Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 Posts: 1258
|
Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Shrooms wrote: | | elpacco wrote: | | Shrooms wrote: | | Butters wrote: | | Why people care about this shit has always eluded me, I literally see no point in giving a fuck without completely solid evidence, not brash hearsay. |
I care whether or not I will live the next year.
WW3 will happen sadly and we are fucked.
The Illuminati was just there as it is interesting.
Literally the only way WW3 can be avoided as USA is pushing ww3 down the worlds throat with Iran is if Iran shows all their cards to the world to prove they have no nukes and are good. | Pretty sure I am retarded. |
| How have you passed under the idiot radar for so long? _________________
| [AM]Misery wrote: |
| FangBanger wrote: | | What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands? | Shoot him. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:47 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Since when were we not fucked? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
InternetIsSeriousBusiness Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 8
Joined: 12 Jul 2010 Posts: 1268
|
Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Oh gawd |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
InternetIsSeriousBusiness Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 8
Joined: 12 Jul 2010 Posts: 1268
|
Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:37 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Ok _________________
FLAME FLAME FLAME!!!@@@ |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:52 am Post subject: |
|
|
we totally got fucked you guys _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|