Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


We are ALL FUCKED STARTING THIS UPCOMING SEPTEMBER...
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
the the the
Master Cheater
Reputation: 46

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 429

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where'd you find this?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Butters
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 17 Mar 2007
Posts: 1373

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why people care about this shit has always eluded me, I literally see no point in giving a fuck without completely solid evidence, not brash hearsay.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phox
I post too much
Reputation: 110

Joined: 11 Nov 2008
Posts: 2034

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sole reason why none of this will happen is because if it does, a teenager will have seen it coming. And that is highly unlikely. (not an entirely serious response, but just food for thought)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shrooms wrote:
Butters wrote:
Why people care about this shit has always eluded me, I literally see no point in giving a fuck without completely solid evidence, not brash hearsay.


I care whether or not I will live the next year.

WW3 will happen sadly and we are fucked.

The Illuminati was just there as it is interesting.

Literally the only way WW3 can be avoided as USA is pushing ww3 down the worlds throat with Iran is if Iran shows all their cards to the world to prove they have no nukes and are good.
i dont
oh apathy...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Maes
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 50

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Conspiracy theory #10,000,000
Congratulations, retard of the year believing in this shit. Also, there is a reason, it's because Harper is a fucktard and cares about our military. I look forward the following cold war, comrades.

_________________
Account reclaimed by former owner?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elpacco
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30

Joined: 16 Oct 2007
Posts: 1258

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shrooms wrote:
Butters wrote:
Why people care about this shit has always eluded me, I literally see no point in giving a fuck without completely solid evidence, not brash hearsay.


I care whether or not I will live the next year.

WW3 will happen sadly and we are fucked.

The Illuminati was just there as it is interesting.

Literally the only way WW3 can be avoided as USA is pushing ww3 down the worlds throat with Iran is if Iran shows all their cards to the world to prove they have no nukes and are good.
Pretty sure you're retarded.
_________________
[AM]Misery wrote:

FangBanger wrote:
What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands?
Shoot him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Aviar³
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 655
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The question is, who does this benefit?
_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Maes
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 50

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aviar³ wrote:
The question is, who does this benefit?

The gypsies, I assume. It's always the gypsies. Wink

_________________
Account reclaimed by former owner?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Maes
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 50

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shrooms wrote:
elpacco wrote:
Shrooms wrote:
Butters wrote:
Why people care about this shit has always eluded me, I literally see no point in giving a fuck without completely solid evidence, not brash hearsay.


I care whether or not I will live the next year.

WW3 will happen sadly and we are fucked.

The Illuminati was just there as it is interesting.

Literally the only way WW3 can be avoided as USA is pushing ww3 down the worlds throat with Iran is if Iran shows all their cards to the world to prove they have no nukes and are good.
Pretty sure I am retarded.



If you're not even going to try and back up your incredibly stupid post, get out.

_________________
Account reclaimed by former owner?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All of the ignorant kids at my school talk about the Illuminati shit all the time, and I hate listening to the bullshit they spew out.
Please everyone... stop being idiots... seriously...

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
elpacco
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30

Joined: 16 Oct 2007
Posts: 1258

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shrooms wrote:
elpacco wrote:
Shrooms wrote:
Butters wrote:
Why people care about this shit has always eluded me, I literally see no point in giving a fuck without completely solid evidence, not brash hearsay.


I care whether or not I will live the next year.

WW3 will happen sadly and we are fucked.

The Illuminati was just there as it is interesting.

Literally the only way WW3 can be avoided as USA is pushing ww3 down the worlds throat with Iran is if Iran shows all their cards to the world to prove they have no nukes and are good.
Pretty sure I am retarded.


How have you passed under the idiot radar for so long?
_________________
[AM]Misery wrote:

FangBanger wrote:
What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands?
Shoot him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since when were we not fucked?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
InternetIsSeriousBusiness
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 8

Joined: 12 Jul 2010
Posts: 1268

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh gawd
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
InternetIsSeriousBusiness
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 8

Joined: 12 Jul 2010
Posts: 1268

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok
_________________
FLAME FLAME FLAME!!!@@@
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we totally got fucked you guys
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites