| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 20 Feb 2012 Posts: 110
|
Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:35 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Up2Admin wrote: | I was quite sure Satan of CEF was the person I sold it to, and I was quite sure he wasn't the one that made Uploadah.
Are you sure you're him? |
Lol yeah I'm Josh. I've had many aliases haha.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
InternetIsSeriousBusiness Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 8
Joined: 12 Jul 2010 Posts: 1268
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 20 Feb 2012 Posts: 110
|
Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:17 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Nah I'm Josh. Up2 has me on Facebook, he knows who I am.
And yes that was another alias of mine.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I don't even remember posting that 0.o
What was the mods name?
_________________
| Brillia wrote: | | I FUCKING FUCK SEX |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
InternetIsSeriousBusiness Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 8
Joined: 12 Jul 2010 Posts: 1268
|
Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| blablfy. wrote: | I don't even remember posting that 0.o
What was the mods name? |
Satan Of Cef
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 20 Feb 2012 Posts: 110
|
Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| blablfy. wrote: | I don't even remember posting that 0.o
What was the mods name? |
It was me.
I was like Who?, Josh of CEF, Satan of CEF, Josheh, Trololol and shit idk who else. Too many names haha. And I remember you from HF, on there I was CometJack.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
InternetIsSeriousBusiness Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 8
Joined: 12 Jul 2010 Posts: 1268
|
Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I remember that cometjack on cef was a faggot.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 20 Feb 2012 Posts: 110
|
Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:27 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Is there a blocking feature? Homeboy above is quite the nuisance. Oh well, I can ignore him. However I agree, I most likely was a douche-bag then, and for that I apologize.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
InternetIsSeriousBusiness Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 8
Joined: 12 Jul 2010 Posts: 1268
|
Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| One Bored Motherfucka wrote: | | Is there a blocking feature? Homeboy above is quite the nuisance. Oh well, I can ignore him. However I agree, I most likely was a douche-bag then, and for that I apologize. |
lol you mad bro?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
..... Expert Cheater
Reputation: 59
Joined: 23 Oct 2010 Posts: 119
|
Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| One Bored Motherfucka wrote: | | Is there a blocking feature? Homeboy above is quite the nuisance. Oh well, I can ignore him. However I agree, I most likely was a douche-bag then, and for that I apologize. |
You want to block him because he is right about you being a faggot? Ouch.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sephiron Master Cheater
Reputation: 34
Joined: 23 Aug 2008 Posts: 292 Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls
|
Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
CometJack is a faggot.
I'm the real Satan.
_________________
| Nirojan wrote: | | picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of |
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:48 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I remember now, it was Bruenor, that's the cunt that fucked me over with Up2Share and Paypal.
I ended up becoming ok with Josh. Sorry I have a shitty memory when it comes to this stuff.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 20 Feb 2012 Posts: 110
|
Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:16 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Up2Admin wrote: | I remember now, it was Bruenor, that's the cunt that fucked me over with Up2Share and Paypal.
I ended up becoming ok with Josh. Sorry I have a shitty memory when it comes to this stuff. |
No problem haha.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
InternetIsSeriousBusiness Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 8
Joined: 12 Jul 2010 Posts: 1268
|
Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:32 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Sephiron wrote: | CometJack is a faggot.
I'm the real Satan. |
I'm dirty dan
no i'm dirty dan
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Killor1 Master Cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 21 May 2008 Posts: 499 Location: Memphis
|
Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:39 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| LulzSecurity wrote: | | Sephiron wrote: | CometJack is a faggot.
I'm the real Satan. |
I'm dirty dan
no i'm dirty dan |
you watch too much cartoons
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|