'; echo ' '; echo '
Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Now that I know the rules (thanks to SF)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 20 Feb 2012
Posts: 110

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
I was quite sure Satan of CEF was the person I sold it to, and I was quite sure he wasn't the one that made Uploadah.
Are you sure you're him?


Lol yeah I'm Josh. I've had many aliases haha. Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
InternetIsSeriousBusiness
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 8

Joined: 12 Jul 2010
Posts: 1268

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trolololololololol

http://www.forum.cheatengine.orgwww.forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=517270&start=0&sid=3cc243071bd58947c30f96cd6abfd1d0
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 20 Feb 2012
Posts: 110

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah I'm Josh. Up2 has me on Facebook, he knows who I am. Cool

And yes that was another alias of mine.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fafaffy
Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 28

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't even remember posting that 0.o
What was the mods name?

_________________
Brillia wrote:
I FUCKING FUCK SEX
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
InternetIsSeriousBusiness
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 8

Joined: 12 Jul 2010
Posts: 1268

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blablfy. wrote:
I don't even remember posting that 0.o
What was the mods name?

Satan Of Cef
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 20 Feb 2012
Posts: 110

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blablfy. wrote:
I don't even remember posting that 0.o
What was the mods name?


It was me.

I was like Who?, Josh of CEF, Satan of CEF, Josheh, Trololol and shit idk who else. Too many names haha. And I remember you from HF, on there I was CometJack.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
InternetIsSeriousBusiness
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 8

Joined: 12 Jul 2010
Posts: 1268

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember that cometjack on cef was a faggot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 20 Feb 2012
Posts: 110

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a blocking feature? Homeboy above is quite the nuisance. Oh well, I can ignore him. However I agree, I most likely was a douche-bag then, and for that I apologize.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
InternetIsSeriousBusiness
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 8

Joined: 12 Jul 2010
Posts: 1268

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One Bored Motherfucka wrote:
Is there a blocking feature? Homeboy above is quite the nuisance. Oh well, I can ignore him. However I agree, I most likely was a douche-bag then, and for that I apologize.

lol you mad bro?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
.....
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 59

Joined: 23 Oct 2010
Posts: 119

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One Bored Motherfucka wrote:
Is there a blocking feature? Homeboy above is quite the nuisance. Oh well, I can ignore him. However I agree, I most likely was a douche-bag then, and for that I apologize.


You want to block him because he is right about you being a faggot? Ouch.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sephiron
Master Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 23 Aug 2008
Posts: 292
Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CometJack is a faggot.
I'm the real Satan.

_________________
Nirojan wrote:
picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember now, it was Bruenor, that's the cunt that fucked me over with Up2Share and Paypal.
I ended up becoming ok with Josh. Sorry I have a shitty memory when it comes to this stuff.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 20 Feb 2012
Posts: 110

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
I remember now, it was Bruenor, that's the cunt that fucked me over with Up2Share and Paypal.
I ended up becoming ok with Josh. Sorry I have a shitty memory when it comes to this stuff.


No problem haha. Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
InternetIsSeriousBusiness
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 8

Joined: 12 Jul 2010
Posts: 1268

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sephiron wrote:
CometJack is a faggot.
I'm the real Satan.

I'm dirty dan
no i'm dirty dan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Killor1
Master Cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 21 May 2008
Posts: 499
Location: Memphis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LulzSecurity wrote:
Sephiron wrote:
CometJack is a faggot.
I'm the real Satan.

I'm dirty dan
no i'm dirty dan


you watch too much cartoons
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
'attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_swf'][$_cat_swf_i]['HEIGHT'] : '') , '"> '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo '

'; echo '
'; echo '

'; } // END cat_swf $_cat_images_count = (isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_images'])) ? sizeof($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_images']) : 0;for ($_cat_images_i = 0; $_cat_images_i < $_cat_images_count; $_cat_images_i++){ echo '

'; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo '
' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_images'][$_cat_images_i]['DOWNLOAD_NAME'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_images'][$_cat_images_i]['DOWNLOAD_NAME'] : '') , '
 ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_DESCRIPTION'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_DESCRIPTION'] : '') , ': '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo '
' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_images'][$_cat_images_i]['COMMENT'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_images'][$_cat_images_i]['COMMENT'] : '') , '
'; echo '
 ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_FILESIZE'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_FILESIZE'] : '') , ': ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_images'][$_cat_images_i]['FILESIZE'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_images'][$_cat_images_i]['FILESIZE'] : '') , ' ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_images'][$_cat_images_i]['SIZE_VAR'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_images'][$_cat_images_i]['SIZE_VAR'] : '') , '
 ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_images'][$_cat_images_i]['L_DOWNLOADED_VIEWED'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_images'][$_cat_images_i]['L_DOWNLOADED_VIEWED'] : '') , ': ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_images'][$_cat_images_i]['L_DOWNLOAD_COUNT'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_images'][$_cat_images_i]['L_DOWNLOAD_COUNT'] : '') , '

' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_images'][$_cat_images_i]['DOWNLOAD_NAME'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_images'][$_cat_images_i]['DOWNLOAD_NAME'] : '') , '

'; echo '

'; } // END cat_images $_cat_thumb_images_count = (isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_thumb_images'])) ? sizeof($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_thumb_images']) : 0;for ($_cat_thumb_images_i = 0; $_cat_thumb_images_i < $_cat_thumb_images_count; $_cat_thumb_images_i++){ echo '

'; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo '
' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_thumb_images'][$_cat_thumb_images_i]['DOWNLOAD_NAME'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_thumb_images'][$_cat_thumb_images_i]['DOWNLOAD_NAME'] : '') , '
 ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_DESCRIPTION'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_DESCRIPTION'] : '') , ': '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo '
' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_thumb_images'][$_cat_thumb_images_i]['COMMENT'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_thumb_images'][$_cat_thumb_images_i]['COMMENT'] : '') , '
'; echo '
 ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_FILESIZE'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_FILESIZE'] : '') , ': ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_thumb_images'][$_cat_thumb_images_i]['FILESIZE'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_thumb_images'][$_cat_thumb_images_i]['FILESIZE'] : '') , ' ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_thumb_images'][$_cat_thumb_images_i]['SIZE_VAR'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_thumb_images'][$_cat_thumb_images_i]['SIZE_VAR'] : '') , '
 ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_thumb_images'][$_cat_thumb_images_i]['L_DOWNLOADED_VIEWED'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_thumb_images'][$_cat_thumb_images_i]['L_DOWNLOADED_VIEWED'] : '') , ': ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_thumb_images'][$_cat_thumb_images_i]['L_DOWNLOAD_COUNT'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_thumb_images'][$_cat_thumb_images_i]['L_DOWNLOAD_COUNT'] : '') , '

' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_thumb_images'][$_cat_thumb_images_i]['DOWNLOAD_NAME'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_thumb_images'][$_cat_thumb_images_i]['DOWNLOAD_NAME'] : '') , '

'; echo '

'; } // END cat_thumb_images $_attachrow_count = (isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'])) ? sizeof($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow']) : 0;for ($_attachrow_i = 0; $_attachrow_i < $_attachrow_count; $_attachrow_i++){ echo '

'; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo '
' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['DOWNLOAD_NAME'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['DOWNLOAD_NAME'] : '') , '
 ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_DESCRIPTION'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_DESCRIPTION'] : '') , ': '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo '
' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['COMMENT'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['COMMENT'] : '') , '
'; echo '
' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['S_UPLOAD_IMAGE'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['S_UPLOAD_IMAGE'] : '') , '
_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['TARGET_BLANK'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['TARGET_BLANK'] : '') , ' class="genmed">' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_DOWNLOAD'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_DOWNLOAD'] : '') , '
 ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_FILENAME'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_FILENAME'] : '') , ': ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['DOWNLOAD_NAME'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['DOWNLOAD_NAME'] : '') , '
 ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_FILESIZE'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_FILESIZE'] : '') , ': ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['FILESIZE'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['FILESIZE'] : '') , ' ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['SIZE_VAR'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['SIZE_VAR'] : '') , '
 ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['L_DOWNLOADED_VIEWED'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['L_DOWNLOADED_VIEWED'] : '') , ': ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['L_DOWNLOAD_COUNT'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['L_DOWNLOAD_COUNT'] : '') , '
'; echo '

'; } // END attachrow echo ' '; } // END attach echo '' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['SIGNATURE'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['SIGNATURE'] : '') , '' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['EDITED_MESSAGE'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['EDITED_MESSAGE'] : '') , ' '; echo ' '; $_warning_count = (isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['warning'])) ? sizeof($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['warning']) : 0;for ($_warning_i = 0; $_warning_i < $_warning_count; $_warning_i++){ echo ' '; echo '
' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['warning'][$_warning_i]['ICON'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['warning'][$_warning_i]['ICON'] : '') , '' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['warning'][$_warning_i]['DETAILS'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['warning'][$_warning_i]['DETAILS'] : '') , '
' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_REASON'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_REASON'] : '') , ': ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['warning'][$_warning_i]['MESSAGE'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['warning'][$_warning_i]['MESSAGE'] : '') , '
'; echo ' '; } // END warning echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_BACK_TO_TOP'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_BACK_TO_TOP'] : '') , ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo '
' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['PROFILE_IMG'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['PROFILE_IMG'] : '') , ' ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['PM_IMG'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['PM_IMG'] : '') , ' ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['EMAIL_IMG'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['EMAIL_IMG'] : '') , ' ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['WWW_IMG'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['WWW_IMG'] : '') , ' ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['AIM_IMG'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['AIM_IMG'] : '') , ' ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['YIM_IMG'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['YIM_IMG'] : '') , ' ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['MSN_IMG'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['MSN_IMG'] : '') , '' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['YELLOW_IMG'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['YELLOW_IMG'] : '') , ' ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['RED_IMG'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['RED_IMG'] : '') , '
'; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['ADCODE'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['ADCODE'] : '') , ' '; echo ' '; } // END postrow echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo '
' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_DISPLAY_POSTS'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_DISPLAY_POSTS'] : '') , ': ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['S_SELECT_POST_DAYS'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['S_SELECT_POST_DAYS'] : '') , ' ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['S_SELECT_POST_ORDER'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['S_SELECT_POST_ORDER'] : '') , ' 
'; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo '
' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_POST_NEW_TOPIC'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_POST_NEW_TOPIC'] : '') , '   ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_POST_REPLY_TOPIC'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_POST_REPLY_TOPIC'] : '') , ' '; $_switch_quick_reply_count = (isset($this->_tpldata['switch_quick_reply'])) ? sizeof($this->_tpldata['switch_quick_reply']) : 0;for ($_switch_quick_reply_i = 0; $_switch_quick_reply_i < $_switch_quick_reply_count; $_switch_quick_reply_i++){ echo '   ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_POST_SQR_TOPIC'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_POST_SQR_TOPIC'] : '') , ' '; } // END switch_quick_reply echo '   ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_INDEX'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_INDEX'] : '') , ' '; $_switch_parent_link_count = (isset($this->_tpldata['switch_parent_link'])) ? sizeof($this->_tpldata['switch_parent_link']) : 0;for ($_switch_parent_link_i = 0; $_switch_parent_link_i < $_switch_parent_link_count; $_switch_parent_link_i++){ echo ' -> ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['PARENT_NAME'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['PARENT_NAME'] : '') , ' '; } // END switch_parent_link echo ' -> ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['FORUM_NAME'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['FORUM_NAME'] : '') , '' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['S_TIMEZONE'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['S_TIMEZONE'] : '') , '
' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['PAGINATION'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['PAGINATION'] : '') , ' '; echo '
' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['PAGE_NUMBER'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['PAGE_NUMBER'] : '') , '
'; echo ' '; $_switch_quick_reply_count = (isset($this->_tpldata['switch_quick_reply'])) ? sizeof($this->_tpldata['switch_quick_reply']) : 0;for ($_switch_quick_reply_i = 0; $_switch_quick_reply_i < $_switch_quick_reply_count; $_switch_quick_reply_i++){ echo ' ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['QRBODY'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['QRBODY'] : '') , ' '; } // END switch_quick_reply echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo '
' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['S_WATCH_TOPIC'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['S_WATCH_TOPIC'] : '') , '
'; echo '  
'; echo ' ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['S_TOPIC_ADMIN'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['S_TOPIC_ADMIN'] : '') , '
' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['JUMPBOX'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['JUMPBOX'] : '') , '' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['S_AUTH_LIST'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['S_AUTH_LIST'] : '') , '
'; echo ' '; ?>


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites