| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:20 am Post subject: Cryoma, rofl |
|
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:22 am Post subject: |
|
|
| looks like a flash game i played once
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:32 am Post subject: |
|
|
Why is this funny
I don't even
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:35 am Post subject: |
|
|
1 review
"awkkk"
"you draw like a twelve year old"
hahhahhahahahaahh
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:36 am Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | 1 review
"awkkk"
"you draw like a twelve year old"
hahhahhahahahaahh | i think ive seen his username before, probly an alias of someone on here
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:40 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma wrote: | Why is this funny
I don't even |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:46 am Post subject: |
|
|
Dude look at it
How could you show people that
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
InnerChild548 Newbie cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 19 Jul 2007 Posts: 10
|
Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:00 am Post subject: |
|
|
| You do draw like a 12 year old.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:01 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Cryoma jelly
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
376.97 KB |
| Viewed: |
4967 Time(s) |

|
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
"awkkk" I don't get why girls do this, the ones that do are the "faggots' of women.
also nice drawing cryoma I like that picture and I've seen a coloured, bigger, better version at one point. But I like yours.
@konr
you are not the photoshop god or artistic god okay
neither are you up2
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:09 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | "awkkk" I don't get why girls do this, the ones that do are the "faggots' of women.
also nice drawing cryoma I like that picture and I've seen a coloured, bigger, better version at one point. But I like yours.
@konr
you are not the photoshop god or artistic god okay
neither are you up2 | I know I'm not, where do you think I get inspiration? From better artists.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | "awkkk" I don't get why girls do this, the ones that do are the "faggots' of women.
also nice drawing cryoma I like that picture and I've seen a coloured, bigger, better version at one point. But I like yours.
@konr
you are not the photoshop god or artistic god okay
neither are you up2 | I don't have to be a God to see that this drawing is literally one of the worst I have seen anywhere.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:45 pm Post subject: |
|
|
What can I say I was 12 when I drew it.
Also how could there be a larger colored version when I entirely made it up?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:52 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma wrote: | What can I say I was 12 when I drew it.
Also how could there be a larger colored version when I entirely made it up? | you might have made it up but someone else has thought of the same concept with the floating island and all
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:54 pm Post subject: |
|
|
because stupid people share popular ideas
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|