Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Cryoma, rofl
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:20 am    Post subject: Cryoma, rofl Reply with quote

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks like a flash game i played once
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is this funny
I don't even
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1 review
"awkkk"
"you draw like a twelve year old"


hahhahhahahahaahh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
1 review
"awkkk"
"you draw like a twelve year old"


hahhahhahahahaahh
i think ive seen his username before, probly an alias of someone on here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
Why is this funny
I don't even
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude look at it
How could you show people that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
InnerChild548
Newbie cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 19 Jul 2007
Posts: 10

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You do draw like a 12 year old.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma jelly


newgroundsiscool.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  376.97 KB
 Viewed:  4966 Time(s)

newgroundsiscool.png



_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"awkkk" I don't get why girls do this, the ones that do are the "faggots' of women.

also nice drawing cryoma I like that picture and I've seen a coloured, bigger, better version at one point. But I like yours.

@konr

you are not the photoshop god or artistic god okay

neither are you up2

_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ControlAltDelete wrote:
"awkkk" I don't get why girls do this, the ones that do are the "faggots' of women.

also nice drawing cryoma I like that picture and I've seen a coloured, bigger, better version at one point. But I like yours.

@konr

you are not the photoshop god or artistic god okay

neither are you up2
I know I'm not, where do you think I get inspiration? From better artists.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ControlAltDelete wrote:
"awkkk" I don't get why girls do this, the ones that do are the "faggots' of women.

also nice drawing cryoma I like that picture and I've seen a coloured, bigger, better version at one point. But I like yours.

@konr

you are not the photoshop god or artistic god okay

neither are you up2
I don't have to be a God to see that this drawing is literally one of the worst I have seen anywhere.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What can I say I was 12 when I drew it.
Also how could there be a larger colored version when I entirely made it up?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
What can I say I was 12 when I drew it.
Also how could there be a larger colored version when I entirely made it up?
you might have made it up but someone else has thought of the same concept with the floating island and all
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

because stupid people share popular ideas


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites