Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Never played mirror's edge but...

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:47 pm    Post subject: Never played mirror's edge but... Reply with quote

I liked the style of the cities and I'm making one myself as a project :3


city.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  324.22 KB
 Viewed:  3408 Time(s)

city.png


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nirojan
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 108

Joined: 16 Sep 2008
Posts: 0
Location: seshville

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cryoma does 3d modeling.
_________________
Quote:
yo i b 22 tryna make it in dis rap game but da steetz dont got luv for no wun na mean so im out hea tryna holla at da fams on dis innernet shit u no way i sayin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sephiron
Master Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 23 Aug 2008
Posts: 292
Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played for a bit, but since my pc is shit as fuck, it lagged to where I stopped eventually.
_________________
Nirojan wrote:
picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nirojan wrote:
cryoma does 3d modeling.

nirojan states the obvious.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must say I'm impressed.
is that your making?
:O ?
how long have you been doing 3D again?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since two days ago when I looked up a tutorial on meshing a cup.
It's pretty simple now that I have the hang of it, make a basic shape and then subdivide to smooth out the poly's.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice

3dsmax
blender
maya
XSI

??
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
SGL
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 14

Joined: 04 May 2007
Posts: 758

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fag
_________________
I'm SirGodlike
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Strelok
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 2

Joined: 23 May 2009
Posts: 204

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

take online tut for 2 days on how to make a cup, and laugh at people who spend time in college, then weep when you see their paycheck
_________________
Official Microsoft support page wrote:
This issue occurs because of a problem

Pingaz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Sephiron
Master Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 23 Aug 2008
Posts: 292
Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only part I don't like about 3d modelling is making the meshes for your models @_@

Why can't you just like, use pictures as stamps and just stamp them onto the model?

_________________
Nirojan wrote:
picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lemniscate wrote:
The only part I don't like about 3d modelling is making the meshes for your models @_@

Why can't you just like, use pictures as stamps and just stamp them onto the model?
because that'd look fucking stupid and old
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lemniscate wrote:
The only part I don't like about 3d modelling is making the meshes for your models @_@

Why can't you just like, use pictures as stamps and just stamp them onto the model?

What that makes no sense.
Models ARE meshes.
Are you talking about like zbrush?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites