| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:47 pm Post subject: Never played mirror's edge but... |
|
|
I liked the style of the cities and I'm making one myself as a project :3
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
324.22 KB |
| Viewed: |
3407 Time(s) |

|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Nirojan How do I cheat?
Reputation: 108
Joined: 16 Sep 2008 Posts: 0 Location: seshville
|
Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:52 pm Post subject: |
|
|
cryoma does 3d modeling.
_________________
| Quote: | | yo i b 22 tryna make it in dis rap game but da steetz dont got luv for no wun na mean so im out hea tryna holla at da fams on dis innernet shit u no way i sayin |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sephiron Master Cheater
Reputation: 34
Joined: 23 Aug 2008 Posts: 292 Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls
|
Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I played for a bit, but since my pc is shit as fuck, it lagged to where I stopped eventually.
_________________
| Nirojan wrote: | | picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of |
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:04 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Nirojan wrote: | | cryoma does 3d modeling. |
nirojan states the obvious.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I must say I'm impressed.
is that your making?
:O ?
how long have you been doing 3D again?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:18 am Post subject: |
|
|
Since two days ago when I looked up a tutorial on meshing a cup.
It's pretty simple now that I have the hang of it, make a basic shape and then subdivide to smooth out the poly's.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:53 am Post subject: |
|
|
nice
3dsmax
blender
maya
XSI
??
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
SGL Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 14
Joined: 04 May 2007 Posts: 758
|
Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:11 am Post subject: |
|
|
fag
_________________
I'm SirGodlike
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Strelok Expert Cheater
Reputation: 2
Joined: 23 May 2009 Posts: 204
|
Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:41 am Post subject: |
|
|
take online tut for 2 days on how to make a cup, and laugh at people who spend time in college, then weep when you see their paycheck
_________________
| Official Microsoft support page wrote: | | This issue occurs because of a problem |
Pingaz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sephiron Master Cheater
Reputation: 34
Joined: 23 Aug 2008 Posts: 292 Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls
|
Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:47 am Post subject: |
|
|
The only part I don't like about 3d modelling is making the meshes for your models @_@
Why can't you just like, use pictures as stamps and just stamp them onto the model?
_________________
| Nirojan wrote: | | picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of |
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Lemniscate wrote: | The only part I don't like about 3d modelling is making the meshes for your models @_@
Why can't you just like, use pictures as stamps and just stamp them onto the model? | because that'd look fucking stupid and old
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:41 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Lemniscate wrote: | The only part I don't like about 3d modelling is making the meshes for your models @_@
Why can't you just like, use pictures as stamps and just stamp them onto the model? |
What that makes no sense.
Models ARE meshes.
Are you talking about like zbrush?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|