| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:07 pm Post subject: trading vintage stuff |
|
|
| I have a ton of vintage items that I will trade for metal or hats. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:10 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I have metal :3 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Garavito Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 21 Jun 2009 Posts: 387
|
Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:12 pm Post subject: |
|
|
HATSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHFUKLAJNSFS,mfje,dsffs _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:14 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Ok well 1 vintage item for 1 scrap? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
xXL3G10N~4~LYFEXx Expert Cheater
Reputation: 13
Joined: 15 Nov 2008 Posts: 105
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I have 1 refined :3 what do I get for that? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| gogodr wrote: | | I have 1 refined :3 what do I get for that? |
9 vintage items of your choice. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
:O nice what are vintage items btw :3
oh wait I just cheked my backpack. I have all vintage items |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
xXL3G10N~4~LYFEXx Expert Cheater
Reputation: 13
Joined: 15 Nov 2008 Posts: 105
|
Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| gogodr wrote: | :O nice what are vintage items btw :3
oh wait I just cheked my backpack. I have all vintage items |
Items that were before the huge update that included the shop.
They don't really have much value, just a cool tag. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Legion~ wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | :O nice what are vintage items btw :3
oh wait I just cheked my backpack. I have all vintage items |
Items that were before the huge update that included the shop.
They don't really have much value, just a cool tag. |
I have many of them
http://www.tf2items.com/id/gogodr |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Zetsubou How do I cheat?
Reputation: 8
Joined: 24 Apr 2007 Posts: 4
|
Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
http://www.tf2items.com/id/LucentWish _________________
The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Simon :v Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 38
Joined: 11 Oct 2006 Posts: 708
|
Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Fuck; I was thinking in real life terms.
Was about to make you a post offering you some soda cans for an old vinyl record.
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bernie How do I cheat?
Reputation: 1
Joined: 17 Dec 2008 Posts: 3 Location: EWGR
|
Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:49 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I will trade a scrap metal. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:57 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| gogodr wrote: | :O nice what are vintage items btw :3
oh wait I just cheked my backpack. I have all vintage items | Dude you can craft those items and get the exact same thing.
EDIT:
Also
http://www.tf2items.com/id/konrbaron |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|