Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


trading vintage stuff

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:07 pm    Post subject: trading vintage stuff Reply with quote

I have a ton of vintage items that I will trade for metal or hats.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have metal :3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Garavito
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 21 Jun 2009
Posts: 387

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HATSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHFUKLAJNSFS,mfje,dsffs
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok well 1 vintage item for 1 scrap?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xXL3G10N~4~LYFEXx
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 13

Joined: 15 Nov 2008
Posts: 105

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>mfw all my items are vintage


http://www.tf2items.com/id/XDeltaSnipeX
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have 1 refined :3 what do I get for that?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gogodr wrote:
I have 1 refined :3 what do I get for that?

9 vintage items of your choice.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:O nice what are vintage items btw :3

oh wait I just cheked my backpack. I have all vintage items
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
xXL3G10N~4~LYFEXx
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 13

Joined: 15 Nov 2008
Posts: 105

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gogodr wrote:
:O nice what are vintage items btw :3

oh wait I just cheked my backpack. I have all vintage items


Items that were before the huge update that included the shop.

They don't really have much value, just a cool tag.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Legion~ wrote:
gogodr wrote:
:O nice what are vintage items btw :3

oh wait I just cheked my backpack. I have all vintage items


Items that were before the huge update that included the shop.

They don't really have much value, just a cool tag.

I have many of them

http://www.tf2items.com/id/gogodr
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Zetsubou
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 8

Joined: 24 Apr 2007
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.tf2items.com/id/LucentWish
_________________
The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Simon :v
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 38

Joined: 11 Oct 2006
Posts: 708

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck; I was thinking in real life terms.
Was about to make you a post offering you some soda cans for an old vinyl record.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Bernie
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 1

Joined: 17 Dec 2008
Posts: 3
Location: EWGR

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will trade a scrap metal.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gogodr wrote:
:O nice what are vintage items btw :3

oh wait I just cheked my backpack. I have all vintage items
Dude you can craft those items and get the exact same thing. Neutral
EDIT:
Also
http://www.tf2items.com/id/konrbaron
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites