 |
Cheat Engine The Official Site of Cheat Engine
|
| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:11 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Wait, Marko has a ROOR? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Butters Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 17 Mar 2007 Posts: 1373
|
Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:38 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Typical case of LOL I TROL U. Marko started with just being an asshole but now someone called him out on it he's passing it off as being for the benefit of Wania. Disgusting, stick to your principles, Marko. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Coldie ;] Guest
|
Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:11 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Butters wrote: | | Typical case of LOL I TROL U. Marko started with just being an asshole but now someone called him out on it he's passing it off as being for the benefit of Wania. Disgusting, stick to your principles, Marko. |
When in any way did I even say I was going to help her, in her benefit?
If you can find my exact words of typing, I will agree with you.
Other then that, I have no reason to argue with you, plus, I wouldn't want to accidentally Butters-kun. Would I?
| Dalton. wrote: | | Wait, Marko has a ROOR? |
Yeah it's nothing big, but It's one I bought at THC for like 200 bucks.
| Shigan` wrote: | Hey coldie, I don't really know who you are, or your history here, but I can tell you this.
Wania is a really colorful person. She isn't a bitch. She is a nice person, and fun to talk with.
I'm not attacking you or anything, but you should give her a chance before you just classify her as a bitch. |
Thank you for your insight.
However my opinion will not change until she stops feeling sorry for herself. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Butters Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 17 Mar 2007 Posts: 1373
|
Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:09 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Coldie ;] wrote: | | Butters wrote: | | Typical case of LOL I TROL U. Marko started with just being an asshole but now someone called him out on it he's passing it off as being for the benefit of Wania. Disgusting, stick to your principles, Marko. |
When in any way did I even say I was going to help her, in her benefit?
If you can find my exact words of typing, I will agree with you.
Other then that, I have no reason to argue with you, plus, I wouldn't want to accidentally Butters-kun. Would I? | I don't know what that last comment means. Here's the quote you're looking for.
| Coldie ;] wrote: | And?
Lol. Anyone whose cared about me has left already.
There's only a select few that I even care about.
You're talking to me as if I care that a bunch of fucking losers give me their opinion? I'm not you Wania.
The only reason I'm still talking to you is because I want you to realize what waste you really are.
Then I can help you. |
Also your ulterior goals, lol. You clearly don't have any, thus my post.
| Coldie ;] wrote: | Nobody realizes my ulterior goals and it really sucks. I don't care that you stopped playing games, Tyler. I stopped playing games too.
I just wish you hadn't changed. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Coldie ;] Guest
|
Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:28 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Butters wrote: | | Coldie ;] wrote: | | Butters wrote: | | Typical case of LOL I TROL U. Marko started with just being an asshole but now someone called him out on it he's passing it off as being for the benefit of Wania. Disgusting, stick to your principles, Marko. |
When in any way did I even say I was going to help her, in her benefit?
If you can find my exact words of typing, I will agree with you.
Other then that, I have no reason to argue with you, plus, I wouldn't want to accidentally Butters-kun. Would I? | I don't know what that last comment means. Here's the quote you're looking for.
| Coldie ;] wrote: | And?
Lol. Anyone whose cared about me has left already.
There's only a select few that I even care about.
You're talking to me as if I care that a bunch of fucking losers give me their opinion? I'm not you Wania.
The only reason I'm still talking to you is because I want you to realize what waste you really are.
Then I can help you. |
Also your ulterior goals, lol. You clearly don't have any, thus my post.
| Coldie ;] wrote: | Nobody realizes my ulterior goals and it really sucks. I don't care that you stopped playing games, Tyler. I stopped playing games too.
I just wish you hadn't changed. |
|
;}. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Butters Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 17 Mar 2007 Posts: 1373
|
Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:30 am Post subject: |
|
|
| No substance. Boring. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
InternetIsSeriousBusiness Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 8
Joined: 12 Jul 2010 Posts: 1268
|
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:06 pm Post subject: |
|
|
fuck got my swagger bak #yolo #ofwgkta #supreme #obey #weed #drugs #hard #fish #667 #swag #dope #snapback #yoloagain _________________
FLAME FLAME FLAME!!!@@@ |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mtn Dew Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 09 Oct 2007 Posts: 273
|
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:15 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Suck my vagina. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Monkeys I post too much
Reputation: 29
Joined: 20 Jul 2006 Posts: 2411
|
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Hahaha, people actually think they matter over here?
Man, I thought everyone was smarter than that by now.
Jeez, if you really think you're more than a distraction for boredom, I suggest you just quit. NOONE here is but a distraction. Yeah, that includes you, Noz, Safko, Ani, Konr (duhr), Butters, wcbrilman, ... _________________
Get a lid on that zombie,
he's never gonna be alri-i-ight.
Oooh get a lid on that zombie,
or he's gonna feed all night. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:38 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Monkeys wrote: | Hahaha, people actually think they matter over here?
Man, I thought everyone was smarter than that by now.
Jeez, if you really think you're more than a distraction for boredom, I suggest you just quit. NOONE here is but a distraction. Yeah, that includes you, Noz, Safko, Ani, Konr (duhr), Butters, wcbrilman, ... | Thread is old. No one gives a fuck and the people you listed know full well that's the case. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Coldie ;] Guest
|
Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:22 am Post subject: |
|
|
Jesus.
Past-me cares too much. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum
|
|