Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


I don't care for your presence anymore, Coldie ;]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait, Marko has a ROOR?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Butters
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 17 Mar 2007
Posts: 1373

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Typical case of LOL I TROL U. Marko started with just being an asshole but now someone called him out on it he's passing it off as being for the benefit of Wania. Disgusting, stick to your principles, Marko.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Coldie ;]
Guest





PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Butters wrote:
Typical case of LOL I TROL U. Marko started with just being an asshole but now someone called him out on it he's passing it off as being for the benefit of Wania. Disgusting, stick to your principles, Marko.


When in any way did I even say I was going to help her, in her benefit?
If you can find my exact words of typing, I will agree with you.
Other then that, I have no reason to argue with you, plus, I wouldn't want to accidentally Butters-kun. Would I?

Dalton. wrote:
Wait, Marko has a ROOR?


Yeah it's nothing big, but It's one I bought at THC for like 200 bucks.

Shigan` wrote:
Hey coldie, I don't really know who you are, or your history here, but I can tell you this.

Wania is a really colorful person. She isn't a bitch. She is a nice person, and fun to talk with.

I'm not attacking you or anything, but you should give her a chance before you just classify her as a bitch.


Thank you for your insight.
However my opinion will not change until she stops feeling sorry for herself.
Back to top
Butters
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 17 Mar 2007
Posts: 1373

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coldie ;] wrote:
Butters wrote:
Typical case of LOL I TROL U. Marko started with just being an asshole but now someone called him out on it he's passing it off as being for the benefit of Wania. Disgusting, stick to your principles, Marko.


When in any way did I even say I was going to help her, in her benefit?
If you can find my exact words of typing, I will agree with you.
Other then that, I have no reason to argue with you, plus, I wouldn't want to accidentally Butters-kun. Would I?
I don't know what that last comment means. Here's the quote you're looking for.
Coldie ;] wrote:
And?
Lol. Anyone whose cared about me has left already.
There's only a select few that I even care about.
You're talking to me as if I care that a bunch of fucking losers give me their opinion? I'm not you Wania.
The only reason I'm still talking to you is because I want you to realize what waste you really are.
Then I can help you.

Also your ulterior goals, lol. You clearly don't have any, thus my post.
Coldie ;] wrote:
Nobody realizes my ulterior goals and it really sucks. I don't care that you stopped playing games, Tyler. I stopped playing games too.

I just wish you hadn't changed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Coldie ;]
Guest





PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Butters wrote:
Coldie ;] wrote:
Butters wrote:
Typical case of LOL I TROL U. Marko started with just being an asshole but now someone called him out on it he's passing it off as being for the benefit of Wania. Disgusting, stick to your principles, Marko.


When in any way did I even say I was going to help her, in her benefit?
If you can find my exact words of typing, I will agree with you.
Other then that, I have no reason to argue with you, plus, I wouldn't want to accidentally Butters-kun. Would I?
I don't know what that last comment means. Here's the quote you're looking for.
Coldie ;] wrote:
And?
Lol. Anyone whose cared about me has left already.
There's only a select few that I even care about.
You're talking to me as if I care that a bunch of fucking losers give me their opinion? I'm not you Wania.
The only reason I'm still talking to you is because I want you to realize what waste you really are.
Then I can help you.

Also your ulterior goals, lol. You clearly don't have any, thus my post.
Coldie ;] wrote:
Nobody realizes my ulterior goals and it really sucks. I don't care that you stopped playing games, Tyler. I stopped playing games too.

I just wish you hadn't changed.

;}.
Back to top
Butters
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 17 Mar 2007
Posts: 1373

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No substance. Boring.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
InternetIsSeriousBusiness
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 8

Joined: 12 Jul 2010
Posts: 1268

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fuck got my swagger bak #yolo #ofwgkta #supreme #obey #weed #drugs #hard #fish #667 #swag #dope #snapback #yoloagain
_________________
FLAME FLAME FLAME!!!@@@
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mtn Dew
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 09 Oct 2007
Posts: 273

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suck my vagina.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Monkeys
I post too much
Reputation: 29

Joined: 20 Jul 2006
Posts: 2411

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha, people actually think they matter over here?
Man, I thought everyone was smarter than that by now.
Jeez, if you really think you're more than a distraction for boredom, I suggest you just quit. NOONE here is but a distraction. Yeah, that includes you, Noz, Safko, Ani, Konr (duhr), Butters, wcbrilman, ...

_________________
Get a lid on that zombie,
he's never gonna be alri-i-ight.
Oooh get a lid on that zombie,
or he's gonna feed all night.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkeys wrote:
Hahaha, people actually think they matter over here?
Man, I thought everyone was smarter than that by now.
Jeez, if you really think you're more than a distraction for boredom, I suggest you just quit. NOONE here is but a distraction. Yeah, that includes you, Noz, Safko, Ani, Konr (duhr), Butters, wcbrilman, ...
Thread is old. No one gives a fuck and the people you listed know full well that's the case.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Coldie ;]
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus.
Past-me cares too much.
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites